Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Nope..can't bear this elite crime patrol anymoresmiley39

Neil ke exit ke saath mera bhi exit hoga is show sesmiley36smiley20

Yes....Abhi tak mera bhi same situation hai...I am also in the same mindset....smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

This show had parodied many songs but this one is the best:

https://youtu.be/-hg_EDbBhZ4?si=8tD-OmKodz6HpsSS

Wow.....soooooo beautiful.....smiley27....sooo sooo beautiful.....smiley42

First of all I love this song OG one soooooo much...A gem of Golden era.and now the way they have parodied it...is soo soo beautiful...

This show was beautiful...if you see the entire Apurva-made family, every character was from different background with different mindset and upbringing...they showed those contrasts as well...but when came together they formed such a beautiful bond...

That is the beauty of this show...

Thanks for sharing thissmiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

These 2 episodes parodied so many famous songs

https://youtu.be/s-4U4Y00mFg?si=2gFv2Q4KbMja24zQ

A small part is missing in the above video after 14 min mark which is available in this video after 2:00

https://youtu.be/JIDSTCc6c9M?si=M_9XVfnU2n6BSZTY

https://youtu.be/sS8yE3wtKgk?si=5hIPXqYwIv_ifM8j

Had seen it a long time back.....smiley37

Yup.... through out the show they have parodied some beautiful songs in the most creative and asthetically pleasing way....

A beautiful light hearted show it was...

Such show are not made today....

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Wow.....soooooo beautiful.....smiley27....sooo sooo beautiful.....smiley42

First of all I love this song OG one soooooo much...A gem of Golden era.and now the way they have parodied it...is soo soo beautiful...

This show was beautiful...if you see the entire Apurva-made family, every character was from different background with different mindset and upbringing...they showed those contrasts as well...but when came together they formed such a beautiful bond...

That is the beauty of this show...

Thanks for sharing thissmiley27

The show was funny and heartwarming without forcing a bunch of social messages in it which other supposedly good shows do these days

But I've never been able to accept Apurva's methods.....he created a fake family and that fraud....the show did acknowledge it multiple times but the outsider characters let it slide easily , even the adoption officer didn't seem to have a problem with it....i always ended up thinking in uncle and Aarti's POV like what would happen the day they will get to know the truth? The betrayal they would feel would be unimaginable :(

Thank god this show didn't get any lawsuits like Shaktimaan did where kids jumped off buildings thinking that their superhero will save them :(.......I'm glad that fraudsters didn't go creating fake families to scam people irl and citing this show as their inspirationsmiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Had seen it a long time back.....smiley37

Yup.... through out the show they have parodied some beautiful songs in the most creative and asthetically pleasing way....

A beautiful light hearted show it was...

Such show are not made today....

Yeah , most "good" shows these days are mostly about giving social messages than serving good storylines

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Yes....Abhi tak mera bhi same situation hai...I am also in the same mindset....smiley37

Actually show ke story se interest to pehle chala gaya tha...Neil's exit is just the last straw. I started watching show from Neil's entry to Neil ka exit dekhna ti banta haismiley16. The day I got to know mohit is leaving, I just fast forward through whole epi and watch only neivika scenes. smiley36. Vaise bhi last 1 month me jo neivika scenes mile vo bhi isliye mile hai kyunki neil jaane waala hai varna vo bhi nai miltasmiley39. So unofficially to show chod diya hai officially ab neil ke jaane be baad chodungi smiley37

And as a neutral viewer of this show, the new storyline of family rivalry, talwar family and its members individually haven't piqued my interest.(No offence to any actor) . Aur ab digvika ki rivalry bhi dekhi nai jaati mujsesmiley26. So better to sign off from this show.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Yeah , most "good" shows these days are mostly about giving social messages than serving good storylines

Vo to sabse badi problem hai aajkal ke shows kismiley39. Unnecessary message ghusa dete hai

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: rbpll

Vo to sabse badi problem hai aajkal ke shows kismiley39. Unnecessary message ghusa dete hai

Are you watching some other show?

Really sad that so many of the old viewers are leaving

BeingBlunt thumbnail
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Dii are you gonna watch the show now??

I must say a very undignified exit they are giving to Neil....by making his death as a tool or connecting link to move forward their next love story....

I could have watched with Exit. I have a problem with how this story is now a love story of Yuvika and the person who killed Yuvika's Neil .

I can never watch this. Ever.