Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Because I brought outside discussion to your thread. I thought you might find it against rule so apologized in advance

That's not against the rulessmiley37

I'm not"Rules matlab rules" Dakku from WKD (watching that over the top show again so my mind instantly went to this show after seeing the post)

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

It has crossed. Kal bana dena new thread

I can't....Blunt bhaiya has requested me to not lock the thread for a whilesmiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Few recommendations in this line. Deshdrohi se bhi zyada be sir pair ka hai

1) Gunda - there were two rival gangs one the Gangs leader was Bulla(all of them spoke in poems I don't know why) so Bulla's sister was murdered by his rival Lambu Aata, he responded in this way -- Muni oh Muni tu mar gayi. Lambu aata ne tujhe lamba kar diya! teeli ko kheench k khamba kar diya!

2) Jaani Dushman -- Two guys sneak into girls hostel to r**e a girl and had nearly r**ed her when her boyfriend comes there. (Kya safety waala hostel tha) So after saving the girl, he doesn't take these guys to police but tell the college principal. Who in turn says he will rusticate them unless the girl forgives them. Then the entire college gang convinces her to forgive them. Even saying that tum itni sundar ho ki tumhe dekh kar to murde ki bhi niyat dol jaaye, ye to fir bhi zinda insaan hain

3) Ye Lamhe hain Judai ke-- SRK and Raveena ki movie hai, and kahan kya ho raha hai kuchh samajh nhi aayega. This movie was started in early 90s and some scenes were shot, but then Raveena and SRK became stars and didn't give this producer any date. 10 years later they got some new actors made a story and somehow put those scenes in between and made the worst ever movie... Read about it on Wikipedia

Will add more into the list in new thread

Yep do add more , I'm sure that even bolly has such movies to offer

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Few recommendations in this line. Deshdrohi se bhi zyada be sir pair ka hai

1) Gunda - there were two rival gangs one the Gangs leader was Bulla(all of them spoke in poems I don't know why) so Bulla's sister was murdered by his rival Lambu Aata, he responded in this way -- Muni oh Muni tu mar gayi. Lambu aata ne tujhe lamba kar diya! teeli ko kheench k khamba kar diya!

2) Jaani Dushman -- Two guys sneak into girls hostel to r**e a girl and had nearly r**ed her when her boyfriend comes there. (Kya safety waala hostel tha) So after saving the girl, he doesn't take these guys to police but tell the college principal. Who in turn says he will rusticate them unless the girl forgives them. Then the entire college gang convinces her to forgive them. Even saying that tum itni sundar ho ki tumhe dekh kar to murde ki bhi niyat dol jaaye, ye to fir bhi zinda insaan hain

3) Ye Lamhe hain Judai ke-- SRK and Raveena ki movie hai, and kahan kya ho raha hai kuchh samajh nhi aayega. This movie was started in early 90s and some scenes were shot, but then Raveena and SRK became stars and didn't give this producer any date. 10 years later they got some new actors made a story and somehow put those scenes in between and made the worst ever movie... Read about it on Wikipedia

Will add more into the list in new thread

There was also another movie with Akshay Kumar and Sridevi which was equally weird

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I can't....Blunt bhaiya has requested me to not lock the thread for a whilesmiley37

Do it now. All done. smiley36
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Ok the thread is getting locked smiley15