General discussion thread #8

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 2 months ago

Discuss about any general stuff over here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Thanks for the thread. Congrats everyone.
Wow u sent it so quick round 2smiley32

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Thanks for the thread. Congrats everyone.
Wow u sent it so quick round 2smiley32

Yeah i was able to guess a few shows so sent it quicklysmiley4 but that doesn't mean that i got all the answers right , I'm sure that half of those answers are wrongsmiley37

Read the last 2 pages of the previous thread for context

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yeah i was able to guess a few shows so sent it quicklysmiley4 but that doesn't mean that i got all the answers right , I'm sure that half of those answers are wrongsmiley37

Read the last 2 pages of the previous thread for context

I was busy. smiley36 Then I had around 1 hour left. So I said ignore. Phir kabhi. Waise bhi this was a garbage game and organizer. smiley35
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I was busy. smiley36 Then I had around 1 hour left. So I said ignore. Phir kabhi. Waise bhi this was a garbage game and organizer. smiley35

The game was good , why didn't you like the game?smiley3

BeingBlunt thumbnail

The game was good , why didn't you like the game?smiley3

I Posted the reason in game thread. I hate dishonesty. Stick to the topic or give a proper reason. Not the first time something happened but explain to us why it happened.
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I Posted the reason in game thread. I hate dishonesty. Stick to the topic or give a proper reason. Not the first time something happened but explain to us why it happened.

I think you were referring about the rounds getting changed , that happened cause a couple of participants clicked "reply all" instead of "reply privately" in the PM which had the questions so the answers got sent to everyone

BeingBlunt thumbnail

I think you were referring about the rounds getting changed , that happened cause a couple of participants clicked "reply all" instead of "reply privately" in the PM which had the questions so the answers got sent to everyone

Yes. Why can't this be explained in the thread? And extended a day or so.

Also this is administration issue. Why does this error never happen With Shreya's game?

Even after all this what was the need to add a subjective game? Kuch bhi objective de sakte the.

I hindi there is a saying 'Mann khatta ho gaya',

Kinda meaning I got disappointed due to this and now I don't want to do it again.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

What if someone did the same this round as well? Another picture caption thing? smiley37

Atleast should have explained this in thread so that it doesn't happened again. I might have played if I knew this was a genuine error.

But sab ko secrecy aise maintain karna hai jaise this is a top secret country operation.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lol. See what I meant. smiley37 Post deleted.

Dishonesty and lack of transparency. I am being civil otherwise this deserves more smiley35 words.

Screw this garbage. Why do I think this user had made garbage games before and I expressed my displeasure there too? Seems familiar. smiley36