Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 20 days ago

How long have you been watching the show? Since last year?

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

More like Sony sab is torturing Pete

For me MS and KA will forever bring PTSD and it's YRKKH for you

On the topic of YRKKH , just saw a few clips on YT and LOL! Manish clearly saw a garland over Abhinav and Akshara's pic and yet it took him 5 mins to realise that they are deadsmiley37 That pic is right in front of everyone and Ruhi still hasn't seen itsmiley37

Lol. I thought the same. smiley37 He got to know the reality thanks to the garlanded pic but he still wanted to meet her. smiley37

After some time he realizes she is dead. smiley37

Knowing how they love to strech it, you never know that fossil may become ashes before telling anyone about the reality. smiley37

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

They did a print ad for samsung with each other around 2016, then in 2020 edkv2 happened, then in 2022 humourwala's 2 web sketches happened, and in 2023-2024 rvcj's web sketches they are doing.

As I said, they keep doing work with each other due to their popularity. smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165818620

Same as Parth and Niti

Who keeps coming together as Manik and Nandini.

Kyy has 5 seasons and 1 more season named as Hacked.

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

What is the kalesh around vanshaj cast which ppl were talking about in the earlier gdt?smiley42

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. I thought the same. smiley37 He got to know the reality thanks to the garlanded pic but he still wanted to meet her. smiley37

After some time he realizes she is dead. smiley37

Knowing how they love to strech it, you never know that fossil may become ashes before telling anyone about the reality. smiley37

One thing I am not understanding

Identity revelation is the biggest thing for this season.

But no promo.

Dkp isn't treating this show well due to Anupama.

Anupama ke har faltu track ka promo.

I don't remember seeing a promo of yrkkh for a while now.

I really hope Abhira insults and take revenge from Goenkas for treating her mother horribly.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I really hope Abhira insults and take revenge from Goenkas for treating her mother horribly.

That's too much to expect from ITV.....the moment Abhira gets to know the truth she'll be like "Par Nanu!" And will run towards him andnhug him after getting his blessingssmiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

What is the kalesh around vanshaj cast which ppl were talking about in the earlier gdt?smiley42

Nothing special , some meaningless BTS stuff which might not be true

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: rbpll

But she was mentally disturbed, in which her family played the biggest role. That's why the audience had empathy for Maya.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165818288

Yes she was and hence till she was killing only those who wronged her, then it was still acceptable but then she even didn't get her treatment done at the asylum.

Not just that during the court case this point had arisen but it was clarified that there was nothing wrong in her brains.

She had a traumatic past but that was no excuse to torture those who actually accepted her or even cared for her.

ML's half brother had never been against her, rather he tried to convince his mother to accept her, still she made such an elaborate plan to frame him for molesting her.

It was still ok if she was against Saanjh for continuing to be close to her husband but why did she made that plan of killing her doppelganger to frame the ML.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

One thing I am not understanding

Identity revelation is the biggest thing for this season.

But no promo.

Dkp isn't treating this show well due to Anupama.

Anupama ke har faltu track ka promo.

I don't remember seeing a promo of yrkkh for a while now.

Lol. Maybe channel is not treating them well. I don't think it's DKP, it's the channel. In the HC conflict also it was DKP vs channel.

@bold: Never happening. It's ITV. smiley37

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: Paxton.syon

Gj is gonna be during the mahasangham and they told they will be giving a glimpse of ms2 in that ep...now I fear kahi gulki hi toh nahi hogi in the new season 😩

Ho sakta hai she will introduce the new lead because they need a transition between S1 and S2