Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Respected Moderator, 

I seek your permission to allow me to create a picture gallery where I will be posting selective stills from episodes. 😳

Actually I want to specifically create a picture thread where I can post Vanshaj special nuances in the form of still pictures like Isha sleeping on Yuvika's lap. DJ dancing with Nagars, NeiVika stills etcs. So I need your guidance whether I can use picture gallery thread for that or I need to create two separate threads one picture gallery and another for those selective pictures? 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Will adding WUs separately help becoming the Coolbie?

Kindly guide, will like to take up then, have been here too long, want a change in my color

Yep - in the past it used to be 3 months, but no show lasts that long any longer. If you write consistent WUs (and they are your own) for a month, then I'll put your name up for Coolbie.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Can I make the FF Archive and/or CC?😳

Yes to FF Archive. ðŸ˜ƒ Creation Gallery is already there.

Edited by Minionite - 11 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Respected Moderator, 

I seek your permission to allow me to create a picture gallery where I will be posting selective stills from episodes. 😳

Actually I want to specifically create a picture thread where I can post Vanshaj special nuances in the form of still pictures like Isha sleeping on Yuvika's lap. DJ dancing with Nagars, NeiVika stills etcs. So I need your guidance whether I can use picture gallery thread for that or I need to create two separate threads one picture gallery and another for those selective pictures? 

@ Bold: Itni bhi izzat maat do. Darr lagta hai. Kyun Shibz? ðŸ¤£

But go ahead with Picture Gallery. PG can be for any pictures from the show or from offscreen pics of the show so what you want can be done in PG.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: Itni bhi izzat maat do. Darr lagta hai. Kyun Shibz? ðŸ¤£

But go ahead with Picture Gallery. PG can be for any pictures from the show or from offscreen pics of the show so what you want can be done in PG.

I personally never asked any moderator for permission like this. on KUDCA forum I guess

I did DM to seek permission to make VashmAy DT so I had no clue how to address you on open forum ðŸ˜† 

Thanks ðŸ˜³

Minionite thumbnail

I personally never asked any moderator for permission like this. on KUDCA forum I guess

I did DM to seek permission to make VashmAy DT so I had no clue how to address you on open forum ðŸ˜† 

Thanks ðŸ˜³

Just asking us is fine. You don't need to do all this respected wespected. Hum bhi aam insaan hain. 

BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay first let me know on ATs and then I'll approve.

Ok that's fine as well. Separate WUs is fine.

Hello! Moonks and I can be the co-admins for RuJay couple AT 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BT24

Hello! Moonks and I can be the co-admins for RuJay couple AT 

Newbies and groupbies cannot be co-admins of ATs. I would need someone senior member or up.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Just asking us is fine. You don't need to do all this respected wespected. Hum bhi aam insaan hain. 

Ek second you are Shreya right? I think I know you from some other forum ðŸ˜² 

My memory sucks ðŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Ek second you are Shreya right? I think I know you from some other forum ðŸ˜² 

My memory sucks ðŸ˜†

Yep I'm Shreya.