Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Have you guys watched Beintehaa on Rangeela? smiley36 Show was overloaded with it. As if koi plot hi nahi tha. Only romance. Aur physical intimacy bhi bahut dikhaya tha. I would say too much for a prime time TV show. Aaj kal bahut troll hota. smiley37

Waise this reminded me of another thing. smiley36 Sony never hesitates in showing physical intimacy. Inka history dekh lo, They are always like this. Compared to Sony, other 3 hesitates a lot.

Sony lip to lip peck show karta hain

I remember BALH1 mein show kiya tha itna drama hua tha.

It was a hug etrp show but saw dip in trp due to kiss.

Aur bhi shows mein they have shown peck.

Palak2812 thumbnail

I just watched and Honestly it's very rare they show it in such detail on Itv. Last time I remember in any show that had it was Everest on Star. Absolutely brilliant short show. I wish Star goes back to those short shows. All were of top notch quality.

Weirdest thing is they showed all this

That too it wasn't between the leads.

Rather they showed it to show ML cheating the FL. smiley18

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Muje to Durga ka promo and premise aisa kuch khaas laga nai jaise log hype kar rahe hai...I may be wrong though. May be pranali rathod fans and less age difference between fl & ml is the reason.

Premise is very common. Same old class difference. Abhi tak the treatment is different. Besides Pranali's character is a 180 degree turn from Yrkkh. Motive is the same good hearted girl tries to always do good but it's not a meek doormat who would be ran over by everyone. Instead fights from everything and knows how to get things done. smiley36

Waise now that you say, maybe the makers have made it a point to show the difference. Here she is ambitious and wants to study and be a doctor and that's the first priority even before love, family and other stuff.

Also abhi tak samajh me nahi aaya ki the angry Pani bai ka motive kya hai. She wants to take over the royal reigns using durga but on her terms. Doesn't allow the love story of leads. Keeps hating Durga for being a tribal but switches to royal upbringing conveniently. smiley37

Also the difference is there but not much. As in college first year and medical last year. Jitna bhi ho. smiley36

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Have you guys watched Beintehaa on Rangeela? smiley36 Show was overloaded with it. As if koi plot hi nahi tha. Only romance. Aur physical intimacy bhi bahut dikhaya tha. I would say too much for a prime time TV show. Aaj kal bahut troll hota. smiley37

Waise this reminded me of another thing. smiley36 Sony never hesitates in showing physical intimacy. Inka history dekh lo, They are always like this. Compared to Sony, other 3 hesitates a lot.

the one with ckts Zain and Aaliya? I've never watched that showsmiley37

see even kdramas have a lot of kissing scenes and sometimes they even go a step ahead. not like, indians don't know how to make babies smiley39....BUT before proceeding towards providing soft intimacy, kisses and stuff in TV serials, they should focus on the existing quality of the content they're providing.

I feel the process should go like...first improve the quality of shows, make them finite to attract the younger audience apart from the older generation audience and then proceed with soft intimacy so that at least the backlash faced is reduced and the quality of tv media is improved, getting a larger audience into the circle

how smarty na?! i know i was born with a brainsmiley16smiley37smiley37

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Muje to Durga ka promo and premise aisa kuch khaas laga nai jaise log hype kar rahe hai...I may be wrong though. May be pranali rathod fans and less age difference between fl & ml is the reason.

No offence but if you have a PR of 400 bots then you can hype any shit...ye toh phir bhi original concept show hai smiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

No offence but if you have a PR of 400 bots then you can hype any shit...ye toh phir bhi original concept show hai smiley37

Who have pr of bot army? I mean which actor you are shading?smiley37 Pranali?smiley37

Edited by rbpll - 22 hours ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

the one with ckts Zain and Aaliya? I've never watched that showsmiley37

see even kdramas have a lot of kissing scenes and sometimes they even go a step ahead. not like, indians don't know how to make babies smiley39....BUT before proceeding towards providing soft intimacy, kisses and stuff in TV serials, they should focus on the existing quality of the content they're providing.

I feel the process should go like...first improve the quality of shows, make them finite to attract the younger audience apart from the older generation audience and then proceed with soft intimacy so that at least the backlash faced is reduced and the quality of tv media is improved, getting a larger audience into the circle

how smarty na?! i know i was born with a brainsmiley16smiley37smiley37

Bahut zyada expect kar liya tumnesmiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Sony lip to lip peck show karta hain

I remember BALH1 mein show kiya tha itna drama hua tha.

It was a hug etrp show but saw dip in trp due to kiss.

Aur bhi shows mein they have shown peck.

I remember that. smiley36 Also I think Rains me tha?
Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Who have pr of bot army? I mean which actor you are shading?smiley37 Pranali?smiley37

Yessmiley37 and someone rightly said in the comments of this sub..10 logo ka grp hai aur usme bhi unity nahi hai lolsmiley37

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1eaj3xj/pranali_rathod_bots/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Yeah. I think there is a PR army to hype you. smiley36 If you are a main character and In news then it's needed , depends on how good and organic they make it look. Kitna promotional content and off screen stuff mile uspe depend karta hai. smiley36

Even the sportsperson have it. If you are familiar with cricket you will hear a name constantly Sanju Samson. At best average player, but hype is so good that he is second coming of MS. smiley37 2015 me India debut hua tha. Never made it to main spot. In the meantime Dhoni, Saha retired. Pant started in U19 became the superstar of world cricket. Kishan became the highest paid Indian rookie, Dhoni's fan boys like Jurel and kids like Riyan whose fathers played with MS have made it to Indian team. But sanju is still hyped and there is a campaign and people are being fooled.