Originally posted by: rbpll

S1 aisa hai to s2 kaisa hoga😬😜😜😜

S2 Alt Balaji pe aayega. smiley37
Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. It always reminds me that every other show is getting an ML redemption and reunion except the most heavily demanded one in Yrkkh. Kudos to DKP for this. Maybe that's why a particular fanbase is always triggered because unke man ka nahi hua and it will always stay with them. smiley37smiley39

The makers of that show couldnt please either of the fanbase...dono ko hi maar diya smiley35 if they wanted the first ml why to bring the new guy and then make him feel so insecure and eventually kill him. ..or jab maar hi diya tha toh pehle walle ka bhi reunion nahi kiya usse bhi maar diya lol....

If they were so sure about not giving redemption to the first ml why did theykill that acha admismiley7smiley26smiley19

BeingBlunt thumbnail

ITV ke paas koi og ideas hi nai hai...they don't want to put effort on new ideas and stories. Channels and phs want to capitalise on ready made audience and fd's and fetch trp's on nostalgia factor.

True. I dont watch much now but I see only few shows with Original Idea. One is baadal pe Paon hai and the other one Durga (which I don't think will last smiley36) Everything else is a remake or copy or inspiration or S2 or whatever.
Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

S2 Alt Balaji pe aayega. smiley37

Ullu app ke neeche mat socho....s1 hi Balaji pr aa sakta tha

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Vo baat ph ko samajh nai aate na...kitne bhi show revival kar lo ya s2 laa do, writing acchi nai hogi ylaur audience ke sath click nai hogi to flop hi hoga show.

Let's see how gul khan's thriller gonna be? I am low key excited for it but pata hai aage jaake sab kachra hi hoga smiley39smiley37

Waise Gul made a good thriller show for Hotstar 'Aashiqana'. But TV platform is different. Let's see.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Beintahaa - vo Jennifer aur harshad waala?

Lol. Wo Bepanaah tha I guess.

Beintahaa also had a Harshad but Arora.

And FL was Amrita Rao's sister Preetika.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

Ullu app ke neeche mat socho....s1 hi Balaji pr aa sakta tha

Haan. smiley37 Ekta nahi hai na. So Alt Balaji nahi. Waise is discussion se yaad aaya, koi Sony ka show Alt Balaji pe bhi tha which was in news for this same reason. Apparently TV pe episode aur Alt pe episode uncensored and different tha. smiley36
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

The makers of that show couldnt please either of the fanbase...dono ko hi maar diya smiley35 if they wanted the first ml why to bring the new guy and then make him feel so insecure and eventually kill him. ..or jab maar hi diya tha toh pehle walle ka bhi reunion nahi kiya usse bhi maar diya lol....

If they were so sure about not giving redemption to the first ml why did theykill that acha admismiley7smiley26smiley19

I think what happened was redemption was in plan. But paneer got pissed due to something and hired new writer to write different stuff. It worked really well and morally/logically sahi bhi tha. But soon the Fandom pressure caught up and they decided to go back but again things got bad and this time they ended it for real so that no chance of redemption.
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 22 hours ago

True. I dont watch much now but I see only few shows with Original Idea. One is baadal pe Paon hai and the other one Durga (which I don't think will last smiley36) Everything else is a remake or copy or inspiration or S2 or whatever.

Muje to Durga ka promo and premise aisa kuch khaas laga nai jaise log hype kar rahe hai...I may be wrong though. May be pranali rathod fans and less age difference between fl & ml is the reason.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 22 hours ago

Lol. Wo Bepanaah tha I guess.

Beintahaa also had a Harshad but Arora.

And FL was Amrita Rao's sister Preetika.

Haa ...yaad aa gaya. Vo nai dekhasmiley36.

Bepanah dekhti thi aur start bahut accha hua tha but phir bekkar ho gaya aur bore hoke chod diyasmiley37.