Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

ITV ke paas koi og ideas hi nai hai...they don't want to put effort on new ideas and stories. Channels and phs want to capitalise on ready made audience and fd's and fetch trp's on nostalgia factor.

but the shows would still fail (like BALH 3.0) if the story is not good. Only becuz half of the crowd wants another season, it never guarantees that they'll watch itsmiley39

Gul and SVF productions (the one which produced Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua) are bringing thriller and horror shows for sony, respectively.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

but the shows would still fail (like BALH 3.0) if the story is not good. Only becuz half of the crowd wants another season, it never guarantees that they'll watch itsmiley39

Gul and SVF productions (the one which produced Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua) are bringing thriller and horror shows for sony, respectively.

Vo baat ph ko samajh nai aate na...kitne bhi show revival kar lo ya s2 laa do, writing acchi nai hogi ylaur audience ke sath click nai hogi to flop hi hoga show.

Let's see how gul khan's thriller gonna be? I am low key excited for it but pata hai aage jaake sab kachra hi hoga smiley39smiley37

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Vo baat ph ko samajh nai aate na...kitne bhi show revival kar lo ya s2 laa do, writing acchi nai hogi ylaur audience ke sath click nai hogi to flop hi hoga show.

Let's see how gul khan's thriller gonna be? I am low key excited for it but pata hai aage jaake sab kachra hi hoga smiley39smiley37

i just hope she doesn't end that show too with a cliffhanger like she does with her webshowssmiley37

i'll see if the cast is convincing, tab dekhungi

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

yeh toh ho na hi tha. my prime reason to dump that show right after 15 epis was their unwanted and over highlighted intimacysmiley37

we even named that show as Kavya - ek junoon, ek suhagraat smiley36

Have you guys watched Beintehaa on Rangeela? smiley36 Show was overloaded with it. As if koi plot hi nahi tha. Only romance. Aur physical intimacy bhi bahut dikhaya tha. I would say too much for a prime time TV show. Aaj kal bahut troll hota. smiley37

Waise this reminded me of another thing. smiley36 Sony never hesitates in showing physical intimacy. Inka history dekh lo, They are always like this. Compared to Sony, other 3 hesitates a lot.

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Have you guys watched Beintehaa on Rangeela? smiley36 Show was overloaded with it. As if koi plot hi nahi tha. Only romance. Aur physical intimacy bhi bahut dikhaya tha. I would say too much for a prime time TV show. Aaj kal bahut troll hota. smiley37

Waise this reminded me of another thing. smiley36 Sony never hesitates in showing physical intimacy. Inka history dekh lo, They are always like this. Compared to Sony, other 3 hesitates a lot.

Beintahaa - vo Jennifer aur harshad waala?

BeingBlunt thumbnail
I just watched and Honestly it's very rare they show it in such detail on Itv. Last time I remember in any show that had it was Everest on Star. Absolutely brilliant short show. I wish Star goes back to those short shows. All were of top notch quality.
rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Sony is more bold in that aspect. Aur kisi zamaane unke shows progressive, urban aur relatable hua karte the. I remember mahi way me direct lip lock scene diya....and it was 2010.

Covid ke baad Inka dil typical melodrama me aagaya.😬

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

Jitna meine ep dekha hai I don't think they actually kissed ( in real life) or maybe didsmiley36but it was with the third wheel ....it refers to the infedility part about which I was talking that stupid ml after getting insecure and falling into a conspiracy by fl's ex literally kisses his junior officer....and then starts feeling guilty over it but when kavya gets to know about it they show that useless guy begging in front of her to seek forgiveness meanwhile one of their rivals kill the unborn child of adi and kavya and he thinks that kavya did it to seek revenge and starts alleging her hence both of them go for divorce and now the makers of that progressive show are trying to whitewash him and give a happy ending to the couplesmiley4smiley9smiley43

Lol. It always reminds me that every other show is getting an ML redemption and reunion except the most heavily demanded one in Yrkkh. Kudos to DKP for this. Maybe that's why a particular fanbase is always triggered because unke man ka nahi hua and it will always stay with them. smiley37smiley39
Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Lol. It always reminds me that every other show is getting an ML redemption and reunion except the most heavily demanded one in Yrkkh. Kudos to DKP for this. Maybe that's why a particular fanbase is always triggered because unke man ka nahi hua and it will always stay with them. smiley37smiley39

Lol itni nafrat for a particular fd smiley37smiley37..anyways atleast abhimanyu was sane enough to not to get involved in infidelity and then blame the fl for him kissing another woman

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Sony is more bold in that aspect. Aur kisi zamaane unke shows progressive, urban aur relatable hua karte the. I remember mahi way me direct lip lock scene diya....and it was 2010.

Covid ke baad Inka dil typical melodrama me aagaya.😬

Yeah. Urban to abhi bhi hai. And kind of relatable too in some sense but I totally agree. Hopefully the new guy does a makeover.

Actually after covid Sony zee merger hone wala tha. So maybe that was the reason. Now that is completely off and ab nahi hoga. So they are trying to go back to the old times.