Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Posted: a day ago

But it's been months now pata nahi itna late kyu update diya ...when all this mess happened the makers writers and actors had to privatise their accounts due to the criticism by fans lol

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

Jitna meine ep dekha hai I don't think they actually kissed ( in real life) or maybe didsmiley36but it was with the third wheel ....it refers to the infedility part about which I was talking that stupid ml after getting insecure and falling into a conspiracy by fl's ex literally kisses his junior officer....and then starts feeling guilty over it but when kavya gets to know about it they show that useless guy begging in front of her to seek forgiveness meanwhile one of their rivals kill the unborn child of adi and kavya and he thinks that kavya did it to seek revenge and starts alleging her hence both of them go for divorce and now the makers of that progressive show are trying to whitewash him and give a happy ending to the couplesmiley4smiley9smiley43

Kya naatak haismiley8

Thank God I don't watch such shows smiley36

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Moonks

Jinko aise scenes chahiye unko milte Nahi aur Jinko nahi chahiye unhe mil rahe haismiley37smiley37

Waah re Duniya Waahsmiley39

Hota hai aisa...kuch kuch fd's unlucky hi hote haismiley6...aur kuch to bin maange fatafat mil jaate unke fav scenes smiley37smiley37smiley37

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: rbpll

Hota hai aisa...kuch kuch fd's unlucky hi hote haismiley6...aur kuch to bin maange fatafat mil jaate unke fav scenes smiley37smiley37smiley37

Lol no...third wheel ke sath kisko fav scenes chahiye smiley37smiley37its like a scene between isha and neil 😆

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

Lol no...third wheel ke sath kisko fav scenes chahiye smiley37smiley37its like a scene between isha and neil 😆

Arre main to generally bol rai thi kisi particular show ke baare me nai.

Vaise kavya to abhi ott me aata tha..to dikha sakte hai aise scenes openly smiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Rofl. This show was always in news for such scenes. Have seen Topics on X always bashing this show for showing too much in indian TV. Some went to the extent of calling this Soft ¶0rn. smiley37smiley39

But ye to bahut pehle hua tha if I remember it. Abhi ye article is odd. smiley37smiley39

I thought Phir kuch dikhaya.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

yeh toh ho na hi tha. my prime reason to dump that show right after 15 epis was their unwanted and over highlighted intimacysmiley37

we even named that show as Kavya - ek junoon, ek suhagraat smiley36

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Rofl. This show was always in news for such scenes. Have seen Topics on X always bashing this show for showing too much in indian TV. Some went to the extent of calling this Soft ¶0rn. smiley37smiley39

But ye to bahut pehle hua tha if I remember it. Abhi ye article is odd. smiley37smiley39

I thought Phir kuch dikhaya.

I know...x pe inke koi na koi intimacy scenes circulate ho rahe hote haismiley37 aur shippers paagal ho jaate haismiley36.

May be kuch hoga nai news ke liye isliye de diya abhi news banakesmiley37

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

yeh toh ho na hi tha. my prime reason to dump that show right after 15 epis was their unwanted and over highlighted intimacysmiley37

we even named that show as Kavya - ek junoon, ek suhagraat smiley36

Muje to ye show ke promos, premise aur saare scenes in x dekhkar hi bekkar lagne laga tha.

Don't know why sony continued it even in lowest trp. Balki baaki shows to phataphat off air kar deta hai. Don't understand sony's business model.smiley39

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: rbpll

I know...x pe inke koi na koi intimacy scenes circulate ho rahe hote haismiley37 aur shippers paagal ho jaate haismiley36.

May be kuch hoga nai news ke liye isliye de diya abhi news banakesmiley37

Maybe they pointed towards its S2 as wellsmiley36