Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 21 days ago

One more bad news is sudhanshu left anupama so uska impact upma pe padhega ab dkp has to mint profit from rishta. Unko ab trp chahiye smiley36 earlier sara kachra maa par phenk the the ab sab idhar ayega is what i feel smiley36

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Bawri piya played ? SR hogaya smiley36 i heard bawri piya is legacy sr song smiley36 kzk on the way ? smiley37

Writers ne hamara idea copy Kia ya jhanak se inspire hue? Let's be delulu aur socho ki jhanak ne hamara idea copy Kia aur phir unke competition me dkp ne 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Writers ne hamara idea copy Kia ya jhanak se inspire hue? Let's be delulu aur socho ki jhanak ne hamara idea copy Kia aur phir unke competition me dkp ne 🤣

haan apna credit unko kyun de 😂

https://tenor.com/bzvEF.gif

Sam looked sooo soo pretty in the epismiley42smiley42.. Probably her best look so far❤️

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Wouldn't that be even a strong reason to get married asap. 🤣

I dont trust Ru and writers. Kuch khichdi pakayenge and Ab will be kicked out. I hope what you saying happens and they get married asap🙏

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira you better get on some BC fast, Armaan za looked like he wanted to possess Abhira Sharma fast. Their was no joking or lightness in his eyes. He was intense and serious and all man at that moment. There was no silly boy

Abhira listen all you'll be Chunnu Munnu ki Mumma soon

Vo tho pehle se hi latoo the, and seriously Abhira is looking so beautiful,Armaan kya entire family dekh the reh Gaye. The way he is looking at her without a blink 🥰smiley36 paagal hai sach mein

https://x.com/its__tisha/status/1828966375605580186

Beautiful Sam/Abhira 😘

https://x.com/its__tisha/status/1828965833047159095

Edited by Chaitu.V - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

not piya bawri. I remember piya bawri was played only in one sequence 😂 rest all time nahi tha. That was the first sr. Usse pehle they played other songs. 😂 i guess there were lots of discussion happened whether hua ya nahi but in the end when they showed sequence with this song i think ppl concluded ab hogaya 😂

let say agar hua bhi then I must this was very pogo channel😆
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

let say agar hua bhi then I must this was very pogo channel😆

Abhira bhi ek back hug se ayi thi smiley36 this was grand compared to that smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

The whole ding dong rehearsal was done before puja and when dadi gave a break. That too when they were fasting it seems as per aryan saying I am hungry 😜. There another hunger running around 🤐. Vidya said bahut jald bacha. Ar abhira kisi shadi hogayi toh bacha hoga na echoed 🤗 . Wait for the ulta result. Chachi guessed right thoda achayi baaki hi ruhi mein, hate ko khatam karni hi bas. Swarnas words don't show ak hate on abhira. Rohit is caring her with medicine and ruhi was angry went goenkas , rohit saw eo faces . Rohit is the Apple of dadi roaming with apple pieces around ruhi. 😂 only one choice they both have only one fruit 😜 samajh gayi there is no option.

Cvs.. Nakli karo sab s2 and s3 ka along with bgm aur kuch nahi hi aapke paas sevai new faces .

Akshara masi reference done by ruhi in episode she is about to blurt it to abhira but stopped e meri m...ka bhajan 😂😂

Ruhi got ignited with vidyas words of bacha hoga to abhimaan. She started her dance with Rohit by stretching her fist to him and he pulled her in. In Anger and hate she is doing everything so nothing works 😤

Baari piya played with abhimaan coochicoo but did anything happen 🤣🤣 Or they show when needed. But one tootha tara dropped from sky when they were doing coochicoo.

Baari piya played 😳😳 that too before marriage.. What is cvs thinking.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

oh god no I wanted their shaadi….. baby out of wedlock will result into seperation😖

well in rishta everything leads to separation only 🤣 then remarry ..then separate or die 🤣