Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 21 days ago

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1828972899925144021
my favorite thing about them...their hand chemistry 😮‍💨🫶🏼

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I dunno why but I got the sense ke ho gaya hai. She seemed very nervous when vidya said she was hoping for a baby soon(just before she bumps into Manish) .

Even when she sees balgopal in the precap she looked horrified , not surprised. Does she see it as a sign? Also there was tooooooo much talk around babies today from everyone else 😂 seemed like an indication to me….plus the piya bawri bgm.🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Krinya

Courtyard mei thodi na hoga bhaismiley37 Imagine guests entering from there & watching abhiman show playing in the courtyard smiley37

Aise bhi in log ne kya karna hai creativity ke liye..they just have to copy paste..kaira ka bhi yahin tha ye sequence

they showed swimming pool setup, courtyard, bed in a open setup and both came from stairs to the hall. So where did they do setup .jagah jagah pe karke ghoome hi kya 🤐🤯
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1828966715465564647
no but this was seriously so aesthetically pleasing! like the cinematography was on point! 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Originally posted by: checky88

I dunno why but I got the sense ke ho gaya hai. She seemed very nervous when vidya said she was hoping for a baby soon(just before she bumps into Manish) .

Even when she sees balgopal in the precap she looked horrified , not surprised. Does she see it as a sign? Also there was tooooooo much talk around babies today from everyone else 😂 seemed like an indication to me….plus the piya bawri bgm.🤷🏻‍♀️

oh god no I wanted their shaadi….. baby out of wedlock will result into seperation😖
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

it was played during gen 3 too during leads sr smiley36 at that time only ppl told me bawri piya is indication that sr hogaya smiley36

kya bawri piya, can't be just for that but didn't Aks & Abhim have that too before shaadi can't remember and I'm sure other Gen had it before shaadi

At this rate Armaan za is ready for judwaa bachchi with Abhira smiley37

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

oh god no I wanted their shaadi….. baby out of wedlock will result into seperation😖

Wouldn't that be even a strong reason to get married asap. 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

kya bawri piya, can't be just for that but didn't Aks & Abhim have that too before shaadi can't remember and I'm sure other Gen had it before shaadi

At this rate Armaan za is ready for judwaa bachchi with Abhira smiley37

not piya bawri. I remember piya bawri was played only in one sequence 😂 rest all time nahi tha. That was the first sr. Usse pehle they played other songs. 😂 i guess there were lots of discussion happened whether hua ya nahi but in the end when they showed sequence with this song i think ppl concluded ab hogaya 😂
Edited by firewings_diya - 21 days ago