Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Bas sab ye shukr manao ki Dadisa ka bed nahi tha, it would be hell creepy 🤣

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You mean there's a method madness from what we want from dkp smiley37

i must say DKP had one over us, there's was no pic of Armaan pulling Abhira dori smiley9

That was pretty hot🔥🔥🔥.. Though the duration of that particular shot was very short. Cant believe that cvs indeed gave a backless blouse to her.. Chalo acha hain constant rantings on Abhira's styling kuch to results dikha raha hain
Pinecone thumbnail

Abhimaan were simply STUNNING today. Hot, gorgeous, so much chemistry. Uff!!!!

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yep I assume he finally got his kiss.. Becharasmiley36smiley36..Ek kiss keliye itna wait karna pada.. Pata nahi SR keliye kitna aur.. Waise I am surprised that the entire sequence was real😅

Abhira nahi praise Kar rahi hai tho he is praising his good looks LOL 😂 yeah looks like he finally got the kiss he is waiting for . In one of the BTS they said it’s Armaan’s dream ,too many articles n BTS ,even IF articles are not reliable these days. Jhanak mein out of wedlock pregnancy hogayi tho yaha pe kyun hogi ..they already showed Abhira have low platelets and all legacy FL’s have problem in conceiving. Later miraculously they all conceived and had babiessmiley36So SR and Bacha is far is what I feel.

That was pretty hot🔥🔥🔥.. Though the duration of that particular shot was very short. Cant believe that cvs indeed gave a backless blouse to her.. Chalo acha hain constant rantings on Abhira's styling kuch to results dikha raha hain

Aaj toh editors ne bhi aag laga dismiley42
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

oh god no I wanted their shaadi….. baby out of wedlock will result into seperation😖

Relax they didn't do anything smiley36 Armaan has been behind Abhira for a real kiss cause he was tired of childish kisses and he finally got it. Only Ar would go through so much for a real kiss

Pinecone thumbnail

As much as I love that Abhira is appreciated for how stunning she is today, I also want more of Armaan niharoing her in simple everyday outfits also. I love that shot of him in room looking at Ab when she moves in to OH. That was perfect. The BGM and his look. Uff.

They always made it clear that Ab is a bit of tomboy, clumsy , jhalli but in an endearing way. I want that retained.

I loved how in gangaur he wiped some dirt off her forehead so affectionately. I want more of that too.

The "Adhikaar ke car par break lagao" jibe was really nice touch! Love that banter ❤️❤️❤️

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You think creatives will go by this route to delay shaadi further????

Creatives surprised us today. There was no spoiler which said this was reality. even here dream + reality ka mix bola thasmiley36.

But then, mujhe show ke baare mein zyada pata nahi & their take on shaadi se pehle intimacy especially when leads are involved.

Confusing laga mujhe woh scene, felt like armaan finally got his kiss but phir laga kiss se zyada mil gayasmiley36

Shayad makers ne purposefully aisa rakha tha, depending on the situation they can ignore or utilize the plot

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Baari piya played 😳😳 that too before marriage.. What is cvs thinking.

sambrani too sprayed by her so patta kay hone ka time ayega jaroor. 😂😂

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

kya bawri piya, can't be just for that but didn't Aks & Abhim have that too before shaadi can't remember and I'm sure other Gen had it before shaadi

At this rate Armaan za is ready for judwaa bachchi with Abhira smiley37

thay didn't have bawri piya before shadi For any couple till now. This is today's spl.