Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I don't know how you all are seeing this permission track of dadi..

But to me its pure ego clash..

Its a hidden jung between dadi and Abhira...

Where dadi doesn't want to permit and made abhira leave declaring herself as winner...

And Abhira on other side want dadi to accept her on her terms not by any else means and marry armaan declarimg her as winner...

Its not about concerns, dar or anything sort of that...

To me yeh 2 ahemon ki ladai hai...

Abhira Aur dadi ke ahem ki...

Armaan beech mein atka hai aur vo zimdagi bhar ataka rahega...

See Abhira need to understand ki shadi or relationship ek bnde ki zid par nhi chlte....

Armaan was always in favor of marrying without dadi permission but she asked to wait and ask for it and armaan na chahte hue bhi complied and took hard way of waiting, even losing things in course of events, he lost his head position.just becoz he is with abhira...

And today he went and aksed her to marry as dadi said Yes and she laid down her concerns which were valid points, he listened and again would comply and take a decision now for their relationship..

Even now if Abhira just stands there waiting for permision sorry to say guys, I don't find it more than her ego of jhukaoing dadi than...

As 2 times Armaan compromised and complied in their marriage matter with abhira's decision so now its Abhira's turn to held armaan's hand in his decision..

But I think kuch bakws ane vala hai kidnapping track ke naam par, maybe abhira herself doing drama and all..

I for once want her to say on budhiya's face ki she can't treat armaan as samaan and if thats what she want than Abhira would stand with armaan and would go and live separately from poddars...

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I thought the episode was good Rohit was very frank n clear on what his fears with Armaan is . Atleast Armaan knows what are his trigger points.. even in insaniyat he should stay away from Ruhi .. she’s not worth it

Abhira is totally right .. Kaveri will blame Abhira for everything.. even if she agrees from Rohit’s perspective

Armaan understands Abhira’s concerns. And frankly Abhira should stop trying to be a Vidya and give more priority to Arman

But what purpose will Abhira kidnapping solve .. where the culprit is Kaveri Poddar herself unless it is Ruhi trying to blame Kaveri

Unless Abhira gets fed up and leaves Armaan . But will it solve the brothers fights .

Yeah I too was surprised to read abt kidnapping. Only reason that comes to my mind is to create rift between Ar and Ab and later taunt them.

Also could someone clarify if Ar is taking the decision only because he sees no hope of getting blessings or is it because of Rohits reason that Ruhi cannot move on if he stays unmarried.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I completely undsrstood abhira's points today..

And if Thats Abhira's concern toh fir even if dadi happily accepts her than also she had to chnage her ways to comply with dadi..

Agar vo dadi ko poke karegi as she says galat hote nhi dekh sakti toh these issye would still be valid..

And loom over them..

If Abhira seriously wants to live happily in poddar house and with Armaan than she had to be Manisha...

Where she would shut shop her mouth and just say her thoughts humorously and being quiet on dadi glaring..

Is she ready for this...

She is not even doing all this when she needs permission...

Thats why i find her concerns khokhale...

You just can't scream sher aya sher aya when there is no sher....and than claim to trust your screamings when it truly appears ..

Her concerns would have been seen valid to me if she had tried to live as other poddars, now she is appearing hypocrite, her concerns are more of zid. .

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Badhai Ho, Dadi sa kidnapped Abhira 🤣😂 quite predictable

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Abhira as someone who has seen only one relation in her life has always craved for a joint family and Poddars are the only family she has seen, ever know and been a part of, so she wanting to latch on to those relations is understood. But there is a art of living in joint family which she is not aware of and someone should speak to her and it should be done before their marriage. Both armaan and abhira need to know family is not everything sometimes thinking about oneself is also fine, armaan is on the way to realize it hope abhira also understands that soon.

If Armaan and Abhira marry without Ruhi's true intentions being exposed, a ruthless separation is inevitable. Armaan believes that Ruhi is like him and has moved on, just as he has. It's time for his idealized view of Ruhi to end.

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Badhai Ho, Dadi sa kidnapped Abhira 🤣😂 quite predictable

Lol smiley37 Now we have to see whether she really accepts her or just pretends to and then schemes behind their back.

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Where dadi doesn't want to permit and made abhira leave declaring herself as winner...

And Abhira on other side want dadi to accept her on her terms not by any else means and marry armaan declarimg her as winner...

See Abhira need to understand ki shadi or relationship ek bnde ki zid par nhi chlte....

Armaan was always in favor of marrying without dadi permission but she asked to wait and ask for it and armaan na chahte hue bhi complied and took hard way of waiting, even losing things in course of events, he lost his head position.just becoz he is with abhira...

And today he went and aksed her to marry as dadi said Yes and she laid down her concerns which were valid points, he listened and again would comply and take a decision now for their relationship..

Even now if Abhira just stands there waiting for permision sorry to say guys, I don't find it more than her ego of jhukaoing dadi than...

As 2 times Armaan compromised and complied in their marriage matter with abhira's decision so now its Abhira's turn to held armaan's hand in his decision..

But I think kuch bakws ane vala hai kidnapping track ke naam par, maybe abhira herself doing drama and all..

I for once want her to say on budhiya's face ki she can't treat armaan as samaan and if thats what she want than Abhira would stand with armaan and would go and live separately from poddars...

perfectly caught as ego war and bend dadi. It's the prayers they both did to God dadi should leave zidd and accept us she didn't pray dadi should accept me through heart. Same for dadi abhira should leave her zidd go away from arman. Both are playing with ar that way. Yesterday after date abhira said to ar i can't see something going unfair to you so i will fight for it. Next bit they showed dadi giving firm to Rohit after her. Still time is there dadi mari nahi abhi. Rohit wanted it at cost of ar shadi. Listening to insecurity of Rohit he got on head with abhira staying at home they all fight daily. So he wanted to leave and go. Dadi didn't bend. If abhira pulls him back it's her beijjati and exposure daily. Ruhi has to do nothing she will enjoy calmly. Brothers fights and coupled fights and cosisters fights. Ar will be siding Rohit only any day ruhi is their sachi achi aurat so it's the burnt on whom. Her open war and daily fights agrrevate more next as she wants rights of arman by dadi.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

when i heard kidnapping i felt the same may be ab herself will do this by hiding somewhere so that dadisa can get worried for her and she can prove dadisa is just faking and it and dadisa loves her. If that happens AB will just seem like selfish women as her kidnapping can bring kalesh in family and can also cause heart attack to kaveri. She will make many ppl worry for her just to say in the end i faked it to make dadisa realize 😆

I will not mind if madhav dies while searching for her as she should know it's not a joke 😄 mujhe bhi thoda entertainment mil jayega 😄

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

that’s because she’s busy with her own problems ..jab uske apne problems khatam honge, she will get started …she herself said what’s on her resume and what’s not ..besides she really has no clue what it is like to adjust to life in a joint family ..someone needs to guide her …situations are not static but dynamic ..today’s approval may turn to tomorrow’s disapproval ..she’d be best advised using a medium or an ouija board to ask her maa, nani and par nani ..or of course just check out Hotstar smiley37

Par nani is the best option...smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I thought the episode was good Rohit was very frank n clear on what his fears with Armaan is . Atleast Armaan knows what are his trigger points.. even in insaniyat he should stay away from Ruhi .. she’s not worth it

Abhira is totally right .. Kaveri will blame Abhira for everything.. even if she agrees from Rohit’s perspective

Armaan understands Abhira’s concerns. And frankly Abhira should stop trying to be a Vidya and give more priority to Arman

But what purpose will Abhira kidnapping solve .. where the culprit is Kaveri Poddar herself unless it is Ruhi trying to blame Kaveri

Unless Abhira gets fed up and leaves Armaan . But will it solve the brothers fights .

It become a vicious cycle now...Koi bhi ek decision le it become a double edged sword...But life is not all about always bed of roses...So the balance is needed ..Tab tak nothing will move forward and it again go round round...