Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

yes it's under majboori of dadis acceptance not through heart. Dadi types can't change easily. Did she accept ar ki maa till now still he is paraya not saga for her. Initially it's under pressure of ak death now it's Rohit dadi pressure. If Rohit didn't come back na ruhi athi na dadi apne hisab se manti.On mangal gowri puja she said vm don't emotionally pressurise me to accept her but she is happy seeing ae happy with abhira. Abhiras wishes are coming dadi should accept our shadi leaving zidd. After that dadis wishes will come abhira should leave ar and go away. 🤐

That's will be compromise that Ab & Ar will have to make together. That nothing they do will be enough and once they make this decision they have to strong and live with it. Dadi sa zidd it's hers and she feels she's right and don't need to bend. If Ab don't want to marry without dadi thumbs smiley20, then I agree Ab should leave Ar life. Now we wait to see what happen

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

While Abhira is a very good-hearted person, her tendency to shoot her mouth off and to poke her nose into other people’s affairs is a genuine problem …forget Kaveri, even Abhira’s own mother repeatedly warned her against being a smart aleck..while Kaveri really needs a talking to and that is being done, including by Armaan himself, is it too much to expect that someone would tell Abhira that she is a sweetheart but some of her own personality quirks are what land her in trouble ..so maybe she’d learn to think twice before she speaks and stop interfering in matters that don’t concern her ..all this resume talk is fine, but she is not the judge and jury at Poddar House…so unless something obviously and terribly wrong is going on, she should keep her opinions to herself and let people fight their own fights ? She cannot and should not start making decisions for others on how they should deal with their problems unless specifically asked to offer opinion …Manisha would be the perfect candidate to speak to Abhira because she’s had a successful marriage despite Kaveri and she still gets her point across in her own way ..her children are extremely well-adjusted and not deprived of the right to choice ..so yeah, it would be nice for an older person to counsel Abhira on what it takes to live in a joint family ..and also how it is not a crime to go live independently ..!

Abhira as someone who has seen only one relation in her life has always craved for a joint family and Poddars are the only family she has seen, ever know and been a part of, so she wanting to latch on to those relations is understood. But there is a art of living in joint family which she is not aware of and someone should speak to her and it should be done before their marriage. Both armaan and abhira need to know family is not everything sometimes thinking about oneself is also fine, armaan is on the way to realize it hope abhira also understands that soon.

Abhira is the most beautifully and consistently written character,she have no family and for drama they had to keep her in OH. Abhira not once doubted or questioned about medicine , she says only what she believes and 1000kgs trust is in fact true. . .And all her fears are totally valid ,she has gone through a lot from last 1 yr and if they can’t get married because of someone’s insecurities n pressure she will have to face all the insults again, This time she should enter the house with all the respect and love she deserves , or that old hag will keep insulting Abhira and her parents if she agrees because of Rohit’s conditions who is insecure of his own marriage. Abhira Sharma the sunshine girl loves her khadusamaan unconditionally and he is one Lucky man to have her in his life. He finally got someone in his life who loves him without any

Always liked Armaan before shivsakthi and IPL smiley36anyway why even rem the night mare😂, Armaan got one of the best character arcs in Rishta .From A man who chose a toffee over Ruhi is now leaving his entire family for his true love Sharmaji. He understood her fears ,knows she will get insulted again in that house so he got a new house for her 🥰. Lucky girl Abhira found her true love and the man who loves her above everyone and everything ,though no one can replace a mother he is just like her mamma who loves her for what she is. No wonder she was crying for weeks after coming out of PH.

They are not over hyped ,or introduced as star crossed lovers , or had a grand wedding but Cute Sharmaji and her Khadusamaan smiley27 are one of the best Jodi’s on ITV and very beautifully written couple in Ristha.

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1822263383418134528

https://x.com/LiveLifeHappyN/status/1822458572602536182
And this 🥰😍 but I still feel marriage will happen only after IR

https://x.com/MEGHA_1925/status/1820454251329401201

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira won’t get married without Dadisa full blessing because

1. The curse she gave before heart attack

2. Promise to vidya

3. Her own desire for a family

4 most importantly she knows that despite what AR decides about leaving family and just being with her eventually he willl be slowly dying inside without them. Her fear maybe that someday he may begin to resent her or somehow regret choosing her over family.

I just hope that there is a real good emotional scene between the two at his special place … maybe he repaired the bench and her name is back on it ——

As for the kidnapper I hope it’s not Dadisa …. Serves no purpose….

If the endgame here is for Dadisa to see the good in Abhira and accept her then kidnappper is someone else and somehow she saves Dadisa and gets injured in the process — Ar further breakdown due to AB injured or at deaths door … a week or two of this drama and then preparations for a grand wedding with IR….

Regardless I think awareness should come to Rohit and Armaan and while family hound come regarding Ruhi intentions ….. and the brothers reconciliation ….

MIND you I would love if ABHIMAAN just left and lived away from PH MADHOUSE but since ITV it’s not happening so to move to next phase I think Dadisa redemption and wholehearted acceptance of AB has to happen

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

priorities priorities priorities priorities priorities smiley27smiley37

Unko karne do naa unka boring panchat. Apna entertainment bhi kuch cheez hai

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Getting blamed for something you didn't do intentionally but due to circumstances is different. Today there's no death guilt but a emotional blackmail from a grandson who feels that with big brother married his life will be settle. It will be another cycle of the same wine in a different bottle So Abhimaan marriage can only happen under these kind of pressure. Who can honestly start a life like that say they're going to be happy, no one. I don't want to talk about future track until it happen in the episode The whole thing is a mess and you can't say those who are being reflective are wrong not Rohit, Abhira or Armaan. There's no easy answers

Cant agree more. Today everyone was correct and no one was wrong. Rohit gave valid reasons and Ar was correct too. And Ab’s worry was also real. If anyone is trying to badmouth Ab today then we can clearly attribute it to their preconceived bias.

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Abhira won’t get married without Dadisa full blessing because

1. The curse she gave before heart attack

2. Promise to vidya

3. Her own desire for a family

4 most importantly she knows that despite what AR decides about leaving family and just being with her eventually he willl be slowly dying inside without them. Her fear maybe that someday he may begin to resent her or somehow regret choosing her over family.

I just hope that there is a real good emotional scene between the two at his special place … maybe he repaired the bench and her name is back on it ——

As for the kidnapper I hope it’s not Dadisa …. Serves no purpose….

If the endgame here is for Dadisa to see the good in Abhira and accept her then kidnappper is someone else and somehow she saves Dadisa and gets injured in the process — Ar further breakdown due to AB injured or at deaths door … a week or two of this drama and then preparations for a grand wedding with IR….

Regardless I think awareness should come to Rohit and Armaan and while family hound come regarding Ruhi intentions ….. and the brothers reconciliation ….

MIND you I would love if ABHIMAAN just left and lived away from PH MADHOUSE but since ITV it’s not happening so to move to next phase I think Dadisa redemption and wholehearted acceptance of AB has to happen

if ar goes against family it's permanent blames on her so she doesn't want it. Whatever they are she accepted them and wants to live with them only with acceptance not majboori like before due to situations or circumstances.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yes!!

Abhira has flaws, like other major characters of the show. Her only flaw till now, which irritates me, is taang adana without anyone asking for her help, like you mentioned. But i feel, she has toned down a lot now.

that’s because she’s busy with her own problems ..jab uske apne problems khatam honge, she will get started …she herself said what’s on her resume and what’s not ..besides she really has no clue what it is like to adjust to life in a joint family ..someone needs to guide her …situations are not static but dynamic ..today’s approval may turn to tomorrow’s disapproval ..she’d be best advised using a medium or an ouija board to ask her maa, nani and par nani ..or of course just check out Hotstar smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Nephy1 - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Cant agree more. Today everyone was correct and no one was wrong. Rohit gave valid reasons and Ar was correct too. And Ab’s worry was also real. If anyone is trying to badmouth Ab today then we can clearly attribute it to their preconceived bias.

I thought the episode was good Rohit was very frank n clear on what his fears with Armaan is . Atleast Armaan knows what are his trigger points.. even in insaniyat he should stay away from Ruhi .. she’s not worth it

Abhira is totally right .. Kaveri will blame Abhira for everything.. even if she agrees from Rohit’s perspective

Armaan understands Abhira’s concerns. And frankly Abhira should stop trying to be a Vidya and give more priority to Arman

But what purpose will Abhira kidnapping solve .. where the culprit is Kaveri Poddar herself unless it is Ruhi trying to blame Kaveri

Unless Abhira gets fed up and leaves Armaan . But will it solve the brothers fights .