Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly ..abhira is not reading dadisa correctly..maybe because she’s still young and she herself yearns for a family…and a dadi. But if dadisa hasn’t truly accepted Armaan as her oldest grandson..her rightful heir..just because his biological mother failed to bow down to her..why will she accept abhira ..who has questioned her wrong doings so,many times. Dadisa viewed both armaans biological mom and abhira as rivals ..never as just young women who loved her son and grandson and just wanted a happy life with them..she sees/saw both of them as threats. She thinks abhira is going to come into her house and usurp her..take her position as family head, influence her children/grandchildren who she oppressed.. so that’s dadisa. But abhira in her desire for dadisas true acceptance and love is not seeing dadisa for what she truly is.

There’s no ego factor from Abhira’s side ,only KV’s ego is playing a role here ,Abhira genuinely wants KV’s acceptance for the marriage to enter the house and all her reasons are concerns are valid,she has gone a lot of insults and humiliations in last 1 yr ,so why would she agree for the forced mar wife again. there’s no drama or khoklapan in that ,why would she do kidnapping drama ? smiley6she only wants a big family and their love she always craved for , she also knows Armaan cannot live without his family though he is leaving them for her and he also said for Rohit’s life. Only few days back he said he cannot live without his family.
I guess he might have asked KV to accept Abhira and invite her for Teej but as usual KV might have rejected. So Armaan decided to leave the house for Abhira and also for Rohit’s happiness,as he wants AA to get married so his biwi who is lusting on his bhai can finally move on. I don’t understand this Rohit if he knows his biwi is still can’t get over his bhai why is he even keeping that women.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

There’s no ego factor from Abhira’s side ,only KV’s ego is playing a role here ,Abhira genuinely wants KV’s acceptance for the marriage to enter the house and all her reasons are concerns are valid,she has gone a lot of insults and humiliations in last 1 yr ,so why would she agree for the forced mar wife again. there’s no drama or khoklapan in that ,why would she do kidnapping drama ? smiley6she only wants a big family and their love she always craved for , she also knows Armaan cannot live without his family though he is leaving them for her and he also said for Rohit’s life. Only few days back he said he cannot live without his family.
I guess he might have asked KV to accept Abhira and invite her for Teej but as usual KV might have rejected. So Armaan decided to leave the house for Abhira and also for Rohit’s happiness,as he wants AA to get married so his biwi who is lusting on his bhai can finally move on. I don’t understand this Rohit if he knows his biwi is still can’t get over his bhai why is he even keeping that women.

Rohit is a fool and he’ll suffer the consequences..Ruhi is just using him..but he’s overall a good guy..just made the mistake of falling in love with the wrong woman. Ruhi is bad luck..as soon as she entered podaars house..she brought the bad luck with her ..we saw her graha Pravesh. Now that immoral woman will destroy that family.because kaveri is giving her too,much love and acceptance…I hope we see both Ruhi and kaveris downfall..both have hurt and ruined many peoples lives and they need to pay the price..🤨
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I know right. Todays episode was all about reflection retrospection etc. Nothing to bash about. Just feeling sad for Ar Ab. Even X is quiet today 😐

@bold: I don't think so. Twitter pe toh dange chal rahe the kuch der pehle smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

While Abhira is a very good-hearted person, her tendency to shoot her mouth off and to poke her nose into other people’s affairs is a genuine problem …forget Kaveri, even Abhira’s own mother repeatedly warned her against being a smart aleck..while Kaveri really needs a talking to and that is being done, including by Armaan himself, is it too much to expect that someone would tell Abhira that she is a sweetheart but some of her own personality quirks are what land her in trouble ..so maybe she’d learn to think twice before she speaks and stop interfering in matters that don’t concern her ..all this resume talk is fine, but she is not the judge and jury at Poddar House…so unless something obviously and terribly wrong is going on, she should keep her opinions to herself and let people fight their own fights ? She cannot and should not start making decisions for others on how they should deal with their problems unless specifically asked to offer opinion …Manisha would be the perfect candidate to speak to Abhira because she’s had a successful marriage despite Kaveri and she still gets her point across in her own way ..her children are extremely well-adjusted and not deprived of the right to choice ..so yeah, it would be nice for an older person to counsel Abhira on what it takes to live in a joint family ..and also how it is not a crime to go live independently ..!

I never understood why this core character concept is only applicable for Abhira. KP also has her own core character, so why should she change it for Abhira?

No idea why Abhira seeks KP's approval when KP not only dislikes her but also has a strong dislike for Armaan, and if she wants, then she will have to bend her ways according to KP. It is a two-way street.

If someone wants another person's approval, they usually try to please and make the other person happy. However, Abhira has done nothing of the sort; instead, she has only done things that make KP angrier. Then she gets confused that KP doesn't like her? She does exactly the things KP has asked her not to get involved in.

No one in this world appreciates non-family members, especially when you don't like that person, getting involved in family matters and offering unsolicited advice.

Abhira right now has absolutely no right to get involved in Poddar's family matters. Unko Armaan apna saga nhi lagta, Abhira kaun hai unki??

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Now how will Armaan get married to Abhira. If she marries the man she loves can Ab live with the burden of another blame and how she ruin his family and have mother parvaarish question again. Armaan wants marriage will he be able to live without his family and not blame Abhira, later in a argument

So we are under this assumption that Arman will stop breathing if he leaves his family, he will slowly start blaming abhira coz he loves his family so much , and that abhiman shadi will have no happiness whatsoever because arman left his family?

But this might also happen.. Arman and abhira marry & have a happy life together , dadisa accepts them after sometime , rohit gets to see ruhis true face & divorce her , rohit & dadi come to arman to take him bk to ph ?

The reason I can't relate to abhira is just this ...ye ho jayega woh ho jayega , she was telling the same things before saying yes to arman...unless she's an astrologer who is waiting for the right time for dadisa approval , her concerns are unreasonable & foolish ...they can always work towards what they want ..there is no written guarantee of anything in life..na arman ki na dadi ki..life can't be this predictive & basing action based on them ?Just take a plunge if she has confidence in herself and arman

Technically it was just a signed divorce paper otherwise abhira would still be poddars ki bahu and armans wife..so she would anyways have to deal with it one way or the other ..all the taunts , blames & dadi's hatred , there's no way out n she would wanna accept it coz she loves Arman. If she can't, take armans lead..it's his family & abhira loving poddars more than arman is comical .

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I never understood why this core character concept is only applicable for Abhira. KP also has her own core character, so why should she change it for Abhira?

No idea why Abhira seeks KP's approval when KP not only dislikes her but also has a strong dislike for Armaan, and if she wants, then she will have to bend her ways according to KP. It is a two-way street.

If someone wants another person's approval, they usually try to please and make the other person happy. However, Abhira has done nothing of the sort; instead, she has only done things that make KP angrier. Then she gets confused that KP doesn't like her? She does exactly the things KP has asked her not to get involved in.

No one in this world appreciates non-family members, especially when you don't like that person, getting involved in family matters and offering unsolicited advice.

Abhira right now has absolutely no right to get involved in Poddar's family matters. Unko Armaan apna saga nhi lagta, Abhira kaun hai unki??

Actually it felt seeing Ishwari Dixit in a khatarnak ,nonsensical and twisted way....But the point is she doesn't give 2rs value to Armaan phir bhi ye obsession smiley39

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Thank you. This is exactly what I have been feeling (and unsuccessfully trying to say on X) about Abhira and Dadisa's equation since the start.

Everytime Dadisa develops a soft spot for Abhira, she does something to reinforce Dadisa's concerns - be it Charu, deal shaadi, coming back with conditions, Ruhi reveal or even now getting between Rohit and Ruhi. Abhira wants to show that she stands up for what is right and that is a great character trait. But being right doesn't mean you shout your mouth off at the wrong place and wrong time. Abhira has never actively tried to convince Dadisa by showing that she respects her ways and will try to follow them if she becomes her bahu. While she is the perfect partner for Armaan, being a bahu has additional responsibilities and challenges that one has to embrace. Dadisa may be a lot of things - vile, egoistic, narrow minded among everything else, but again it's Abhira who wants the approval - not Dadisa. Dadisa's concerns are not unfounded - Abhira is still penniless, uske family ka ata pata nahi hai, she is very ambitious and does her own things, sometimes without taking other people's feelings into consideration. While she has a lot of very good qualities, as an elder if a family, people like KV have a tendency to hold on to the negatives rather than view and accept a person bade in their positive trends.

So if Abhira really wants KV's approval b4 marriage, she has to do something to convince Dadisa that she has become the mature and suljhi Hui bahu that Dadisa is looking for, rather than just show that she is Armaan ki Abhira. If she doesn't feel the need to do it - then just freaking walk out of that house with Armaan and be ready to live your life without the family you keep harping about - coz gurl you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Rohit is a fool and he’ll suffer the consequences..Ruhi is just using him..but he’s overall a good guy..just made the mistake of falling in love with the wrong woman. Ruhi is bad luck..as soon as she entered podaars house..she brought the bad luck with her ..we saw her graha Pravesh. Now that immoral woman will destroy that family.because kaveri is giving her too,much love and acceptance…I hope we see both Ruhi and kaveris downfall..both have hurt and ruined many peoples lives and they need to pay the price..🤨

Kv is an egoistic women who can’t see any good in ppl but loves and respects ppl based on their financial status and family. Ghar ke bade hone se koi hamesha sahi nahi hothe hai, KV is being wrong with many ppl in her own house so why would she see Abhira’s goodness, she ruined her son’s life,V&M’s life ,Kajal’s life ,Manoj is lucky to get Manisha. She hates Armaan though he did only ha Dadisa his entire life , Abhira did many things that only a family and so called achi Bahu will do to that family ,she saved Vidya , she gave blood to M , she sent back V&M back for Kv, if she want she can take away Armaan from that house but still she is still respecting KV waiting for her approval though she keeps insulting her, so what exactly should Abhira do to impress that egoistic women and become a great Mahan aadarsh bahu? The women who cannot accept her own Khoon who only listened to her his entire life and calls him as papaya and gandha Khoon will accept Abhira if she will be a doormat ? Uski fav Doormat Ruhi Birla and her fav Jamai uski ghurror thodenge thabi iss aurath ko AA ki value Patah chalegi

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krinya

So we are under this assumption that Arman will stop breathing if he leaves his family, he will slowly start blaming abhira coz he loves his family so much , and that abhiman shadi will have no happiness whatsoever because arman left his family?

But this might also happen.. Arman and abhira marry & have a happy life together , dadisa accepts them after sometime , rohit gets to see ruhis true face & divorce her , rohit & dadi come to arman to take him bk to ph ?

The reason I can't relate to abhira is just this ...ye ho jayega woh ho jayega , she was telling the same things before saying yes to arman...unless she's an astrologer who is waiting for the right time for dadisa approval , her concerns are unreasonable & foolish ...they can always work towards what they want ..there is no written guarantee of anything in life..na arman ki na dadi ki..life can't be this predictive & basing action based on them ?Just take a plunge if she has confidence in herself and arman

Technically it was just a signed divorce paper otherwise abhira would still be poddars ki bahu and armans wife..so she would anyways have to deal with it one way or the other ..all the taunts , blames & dadi's hatred , there's no way out n she would wanna accept it coz she loves Arman. If she can't, take armans lead..it's his family & abhira loving poddars more than arman is comical .

What assumptions that's what Armaan has let us to believe since we've been watching this Gen4 till date. The man cries and says he can't live or won't be able to survive without his paarivar. The man even gets on his knees for dadisa, Vidya and now freaking Rohit and begging for forgiveness. that's not assumption from the audience it's fact that is shown.

All you said is true if they were still married they would've have still endure the same rant. Abhimaan, were even ready to renew their vows. Then they said we'll just get remarried we saw what happen, dadisa left home got into car accident after heart attack. In this moment now I don't find fault in Armaan just wanting to take up the opportunity if dadisa agree cause of her pota condition. I also don't have issue with Rohit reason he wants their marriage he feels it would help his own settle and I don't fault Abhira realizing again this another marriage happening cause of emotional blackmail. All reflective argument she made are valid, whether we like it or not. We'll all be happy if Ab follow Armaan lead, but we don't know what ;will happen cause it hasn't be shown in the episode

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh wow I just click a button now I know who all is on my team. I even see a name that block me before I didn’t even know they watched Rishta smiley37smiley37,

Why are people blocking you smiley3Image