Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I guess she is just craving for Armaans support in this and then she might take her down

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37

I posted that my guest went to visit other rishtedaar smiley7

It's been hard not watching cause I didn't want to be rude smiley9

I swear I’m exhausted from all this bashing over the last few days. This show has drained all my energy.

Each day one of the leads does a khaand gets crucified by me. Kabhi Roohi toh Kabhi Abhira smiley36

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sias2

I guess she is just craving for Armaans support in this and then she might take her down

She might not get armans support coz she is by default insecure about ruhi & she has announced it many times. So when there r preconceived notions , there is no other solution but to play along . I still believe she should ignore ruhi and work on her rishta with arman , focus on her career . Unless she thinks arman is so dumb & naive to fall for ruhis tricks , he will leave abhira & run to ruhi.

If she doesn't show trust for arman , she won't get the support frm him..reacting to everything that ruhi does won't help her at all

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira sahi ja rahi thi by asking the manager about the bookings, woh he baat kar leti armaan se, itna kya uskey personal thoughts janney they smiley44

And these poddar brothers are ridiculously easy to manipulate. smiley37

I know kuch baathein face to face karna hi acha hotha hai...But ye Baath phone pe kiya toh kaunsa Aasman toot padega...

Dono gadhe hi hai...Vakeel Saab aaj 10% zyade de...Ye aadmi bashing ke bina jee nahi sakta ...Phir chale gaye insaaniyat ke dabba lekar insult khaane smiley44..

How and why Armaan,Roh is a vakeel smiley39

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol if I knew who her creatives her would do it Lol !

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Vidya mata mast comedy kiya….. only new couples can go outside and have fun 🤣

Toh ye log unka 25th wedding anniversary mana rah kya...smiley39

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Lawyer hai na abhira..prove it to him..show it to him...does she not know this word ? "Tact" ? Ruhi game khel rahi hai ye kuch bhi , if abhira is so perceptive , abhira can also ace in the same game can't she ?n ruhis games or plotting n manipulations , kuch bhi, isnt abhira is falling into her trap by arguing with arman ?

If abhira knows what ruhi wants , then stop her . Don't let her have it . Just with her words & warnings what will change ? What about those heavy 1000 kg trust on arman ?

Are bhai..

Yeah abhira also can tactfully prove..

And Armaan can also pay attention to Abhira's doubt..

One wrong doesn't make other wrong right...

Armaan still had more trust on Ruhi if Abhira had to prove Armaan with saboot and all..

Its not about trust on Armaan, what she is saying ks not doubting armaan...

She is saying ruhi's intentions are not good...

And Armaan bahut jald is cheez ko bhugatane vala hai...

Aur vo bhi bahut buri tarah se..

He is going to entrapped and tgats also very bad...

Abhira toh us par trust karegi hi..

She is FL, she is actually going to save him at that time..

But vahi ki abhira only had to trust him,

What about Armaan..

Why he don't take initiative this time, atleast is baar toh abhira ki baat ka bharosa kare vo..

Its his pattern to always deflect abhira's concerns, and doubts..

In fact in his redemption phase it was continued...

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi is not doing much she just ignites these men with her half baked words and both are dancing 🤣🤣

It would have been better if it was only half baked words.. But way she is physically using Rohit is justsmiley11 and morally wrong on so many counts

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sias2

yes I too will agree with this. May be Armaan will come to know about her manipulation and then both of them (Abhiman ) as a team will teach her a lesson! I feel yehi plot and then Dadisa will marry them and then be IR hoga

I also feel either one of the two brothers will soon catch ruhi's intentions, if its armaan, ruhi will fully turn rohit against armaan & then they can show bhaiyon mein jhagada & ruhi rohit's jealousy watching armaan abhira.

If its rohit, he will make sure, ruhi never gets divorced, & will sort of seek revenge from her for spoiling his life & making him a fool.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So Ruhi is playing at multiple levels.... She is acting with Rohit as if she has really moved on but Ar is trying to come in between and with Ar as if she is trying to move on with Rohit, but Rohit is not willing, angry and can even physically hurt her? 😡

And ye Dono bevkoof iske plan me fas rah hai smiley39...