Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago
I am so tired of this Ruhi drama…. It’s extremely boring 😴…… man kar raha ArAb ko kidnap karu and ship them to a different planet 😆
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Nai nai. Abhira the great will never marry against dadisas wishes ..no no ye theek nai hai🙂‍↔️ but tomorrow she will agree to marry

Reminds me of MaAn’s wedding all over again where that vile Mawaali Jhuli kept giving MAA badua’s yet still the woman was craving for her love and acceptance smiley37
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan is just a classic case of people see what they want to see aur kuch nahi. Ruhi moving on will solve many of this problems, lower his burden of guilt, make rohit happy and help improve his relationship with his brother.

Exactly. I don't agree that Armaan values Ruhi over Abhira. Right now believing Ruhi has moved on will be the best way to reduce the guilt he feels in leading her on and giving her the ummeed that they could be together.

Also on a side note - I also feel Armaan really doesn't understand why someone like Ruhi will be obsessed with someone like him - in his head she is from a good family (🤮), has Rohit, who is the heir to the P house, while he gets gaali everyday of being a Ganda khoon. With Abhira he ki d of understands that he is right now her only option (she doesn't have a family) lekin usse Ruhi ka obsession kabhi samajh nahi aayega till he actually sees it in first person playing out to hurt his loved ones.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Nai nai. Abhira the great will never marry against dadisas wishes ..no no ye theek nai hai🙂‍↔️ but tomorrow she will agree to marry

She has inherited this dumbness from her mom. I remember how she was also not ready to marry her first love without in-laws consent, when the man himself was ready to leave his family and settle with her. End result was disaster. Abhira is also going in the same directionsmiley3
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I guess now MG will ask her to marry Arman so he can teach Ruhi a good lesson but kaise hogi shaadi. God knows ! I feel all this to create the drama before shaadi and then eventually it will happen

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

After a long time I actually agree with Abhira about the marriage, nope don't do it. Then it'll be the same cycle then again anytime that gavar KP, gets mad she's say I only agree cause of Rohit.

Armaan don't care how they get married he's ready for suhaag raat smiley43

You mentioned SR and didn't even tag me ✋

No excuses....😑😔

Cz its Ar...u cn hv him and his sr...he'll be talking about Ru the whole night to Abhira...I cn already hear her snoring...😴🤣😂😂

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She has inherited this dumbness from her mom. I remember how she was also not ready to marry her first love without in-laws consent, when the man himself was ready to leave his family and settle with her. End result was disaster. Abhira is also going in the same directionsmiley3

Apples pears and mangoes don't fall far from their trees...smiley36

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Exactly. I don't agree that Armaan values Ruhi over Abhira. Right now believing Ruhi has moved on will be the best way to reduce the guilt he feels in leading her on and giving her the ummeed that they could be together.

Also on a side note - I also feel Armaan really doesn't understand why someone like Ruhi will be obsessed with someone like him - in his head she is from a good family (🤮), has Rohit, who is the heir to the P house, while he gets gaali everyday of being a Ganda khoon. With Abhira he ki d of understands that he is right now her only option (she doesn't have a family) lekin usse Ruhi ka obsession kabhi samajh nahi aayega till he actually sees it in first person playing out to hurt his loved ones.

yes I too will agree with this. May be Armaan will come to know about her manipulation and then both of them (Abhiman ) as a team will teach her a lesson! I feel yehi plot and then Dadisa will marry them and then be IR hoga
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I get that..

But sometimes we do some cross checking just for the sake of person we love..

If abhira is screaming and getting so dari hui, I think just for her sake Armaan should have atleast tried to find out about restaurant thing..

If he wouldn't find any such foul play than I would have understood his reasons much better.

Right now he is acting blind to abhira...

If he knows ruhi, he should know abhira also..

That she is impulsivebut not someone who goes on blaming people aise hi....

And in scenario where he thinks he knlws both he should cater to abhira's insecurities mlre than his vishwas on ruhi..

Thats what i feel...

Lawyer hai na abhira..prove it to him..show it to him...does she not know this word ? "Tact" ? Ruhi game khel rahi hai ye kuch bhi , if abhira is so perceptive , abhira can also ace in the same game can't she ?n ruhis games or plotting n manipulations , kuch bhi, isnt abhira is falling into her trap by arguing with arman ?

If abhira knows what ruhi wants , then stop her . Don't let her have it . Just with her words & warnings what will change ? What about those heavy 1000 kg trust on arman ?

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I seriously want ruhi to get exposed. It's been more than 8months she is playing games and no ine is able to catch her except chachi and Ab.

Ar the dumb what is ur need to show concern over her injury.