Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

Agreed for para 2&3. But I respectfully disagree on para 1.

I have read many comments on how abhira is showing attitude to aasmaan poddar, tadi marna nd all. In this case if abhira is wrong so does kaveri period.

Being the head of family if you are taking care for your fellow members is your job/duty being elder and relative. You don't except Padma Shri for that. Everybody does that for their family (rich or poor). Kya kiya hai usne apni life mein k usko itna ego hai??!! Space program Kiya, social working se kuch sudhar laya?? Cases lagke justice karvaya kisi ko?? She is the sole reason of all the mess poddars have today.

Agar abhira ka dadi ko tadi marna galat hai to dadi ne kabhi uske khud ka samaj ke kuch samjaya hai. I am not taking side of abhira, intruding in others matter unnecessary is bad. But kisi ko uske naam se nahi bulana, table pe khana na khane dena, uske parents ke liye Ganda bolna, apne hi pote ke saath kitna kharab bolana treat karna ye sab good elder ke sign nahi hai. I love Anita Raj but not kaveri poddar.

Take current situation, how stupid she is behaving. She is enjoying difference between brothers. She is so blind in her ego k ruhi (character wise) jesi vahiyad ladki ko apne heir k liye lekar aayi, support bhi kar rahi hai like duniya ne koi aur ladki hai hi nahi??!! She just don't want to accept her mistake that yes, she was wrong, she doesn't know how to judge people, her choice of bahu is wrong.

Earlier I was enjoying abhira vs kaveri bcoz I thought both are good at heart but just have different opinions but now whenever abhira fights with kv I hate it bcoz I think she is not worth to fight with. Woh wahi karegi, samjegi jo usko karna hai to kyu apni energy waste karo. If abhira was the same as she was introduced then she won't be at OH after so much humiliation. You are in love ok but you and your loved are not loved + respected here than why to stay and want the blessings from biased egoistic person.

@bold Agreed! But makers don't want to take the risk of separating Abhira/Armaan or both of them from family drama. Now Abhira lives in outhouse & Poddars are shifted to porch. Who fights & announce important decisions outside their house?

Abhira returned after deal marriage reveletion, as wedding planner, as papa ki beti because she can't live away from Poddars (CVs won't let her till IR). Post-leap too they are anyhow going to bring her/ them back to PH or OH.

With Naira it was different. She had two entirely different identities (Naira and Tina) also despite having her own family, she always had someone other then her own family to rely on. Be it Negi uncle or Liza. Abhira doesn't have anyone. I wish they introduced Singhanias for a brief period so Abhira could also have a family or a place to live or financial security that can somehow complement with her gyaan and bhashan on "self-respect". She was living in hostel but Armaan-Dadisa got her back with band baaja. She could also be shown paying rent of OH as it's dadisa's property. Her financial dependence on Poddars is off-puting for me even if Madhav considers her his daughter.

Originally posted by: Visszz

There is two chance

1 as it shown in bts she is working something in laptop and this personal space comment,,,she won't open the door and don't see it..

2.agar dekh rah toh woh zaroor kuch bolega ...smiley39...

she saw the drama standing next to madhav it's in bts

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhi time hain usmein...

Saare issues solve hoke when everything seems going perfect- uda denge usko & abhira ko gayab kar denge.

Uske baad hi leap aayega

yessss🥰 time hi still bacchon ko peth mein anedo bas uske baad udne ki aashaa tayar hoga

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Feels like after ruhi realises she wont get armaan, & decides to settle with rohit, he will get to know her intentions of returning back to him. Dekha jaye toh armaan, abhira, rohit everybody got their share of heartbreak due to ruhi, toh uska bhi toh heart break banta hain nasmiley17.

Just like when abhira was on the verge of confessing her love ruhi ne sab popat jar diya, ruhi when on the verge of moving on rohit ko pata chalega sach & then her attempts to win him. Ab mujhse yeh mat puchna why should we need to watch ruhi's heartbreak & tears. Bhai abhi bhi makers are concentrating on ruhi's emotions, toh seh lenge thoda aur 🤦‍♀️

woh bikne wala plot ho toh bikega nahi to harpic ruhi ke mooh mein dalenge through rohit🤣
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Rohit ka Ganda wala heart break hone wala because of his Vidya mom who sent Armaan to Roohi's house to mend Rooh-Rohit relationship smiley37

Roohi acha khasa Jaa rhi thi but armaan said don't listen to my family, nor me, nor your family, and only do what your Dil wants, so roohi took his words seriously smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Cute episode. Abhimaan family se alag rahenge toh khush rahenge.

Sadly, yeh sab nahi hone wala.

Originally posted by: Drna7

Dumbo Armaan is himself inviting trouble upon himself and Rohit's anger too. Who told him to go and apply medicine to Ruhi. Ignore karna hota h aisi situations mein but nahi......

How can he forgot about current situation? Zaroorat se zyada achhai nahi dikhani chahiye.

He wants Ab to marry him without Dadi's permission but still wants to live with Dadi, aise kaise chalega??

He want Ab and Rohit to trust him again but still go ahead and help Ruhi. No one know about his intentions but everyone can see his actions and if he'll keep up with his good work then surely Ro will get angry and Ab might in future.

From last few weeks Armaan was going on right path and not going anything heavily disappointing but this......😒😒😒

Dono pati patni ko daldal mein fasna hota h.

He already seems to forget that he lied to these same ppl from last 9mnths and getting punished for the same ,even now if he is still inviting the trouble by helping Ruhi in the name of insaniyath or whatever he might have to lose Abhira too . He deserves everything that Rohit said in BTS. 2 drops of blood and itna overacting? when that women is asking him to leave (though it’s acting still she asked him to leave) if he can trust this women over his bhai he can trust this women over Abhira too.

He is angry on Abhira cause she tried to stop Rohit being rude ,like really? Where has this sense gone ?he wants to give space to his brother , Then he should have left the restaurant immediately when he saw them there ? He was laughing so loud not thinking about his brother then ? But when Abhira stopped Rohit that too because he is being rude to Armaan then galathi Abhira ki ho gayi ? She needs to stop interfering?

Pathi already in that daldal ,So Only because of him Abhira is being forced to get into the mess too. He asked for personal space , went and gave dawai ,only having good intentions is not enough,he needs to use his brain too or he will have to suffer again.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What's wrong was with Ruhi's makeup today? Especially her blush.smiley5

They were planning to make sizzling vamp like ekta does but result came out like this........

The last vamp like character who was amazingly styled and looked gorgeous was Shagun from yhm. No one can wear sarees like her....... others are just sasti copy.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

What's wrong was with Ruhi's makeup today? Especially her blush.smiley5

They were planning to make sizzling vamp like ekta does but result came out like this........

The last vamp like character who was amazingly styled and looked gorgeous was Shagun from yhm. No one can wear sarees like her....... others are just sasti copy.

For them vamp means dressing up like disco ball and loud make & long earrings . Matlab normal.ladies shadi pe toh roz hi vamp dikhegi

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago