Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

That's not the only problem. Abhira is always confrontational and Arman wants to avoid confrontations at any cost ..Arman is blind when it comes to ruhi& his family....akal se andhe admi ko kuch bhi Bolo usko samajh nai aane ka...abhira no matter how right she is intentionally , she will always go wrong in the implementation part ..not every fight is worth fighting for...so change the strategy but abhira won't coz she is the fl...uski dukh bhari zindagi se trp aayega toh bas phir

@bold cannot agree more💯

Ek sahi time par bhi nahi bolta aur dusri galat time par bhi bolti hsmiley44 that's what I wrote earlier, no balance at all.

2 boondh Khoon se Roohi mar nahi jayegi,itnhi over acting karne ki kya jaroorath hai ? He could have just asked her to apply medicine or told Rohit or some other family member. Ruhi Birla dono Poddar brothers ko bewakof bana rahi hai and these brain dead Poddar brothers are getting trapped. But Ruhi sab se badi bewakoof hai ki she is thinking she can get Armaan after creating troubles btwn brothers and then Abhira ko kya karegi? She will try to harm her or create differences btwn AA too ? Even then why will Armaan agree to marry this Brainless women ?

Am sure yeh bahut bhure thatike se phasne wali hai and will finally get exposed in front of everyone , by the time she realises Rohit will either be dead or throw her out from his life. Most disgusting character after Nandini and kunal from Silsila. No one can beat that cheap Jodi not even Ruhi Birla.

https://x.com/RasmalaizMegh/status/1821781151796593108

🤮🤮🤮

https://x.com/ruhi21186/status/1821468505285251320

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Observer007

Agreed for para 2&3. But I respectfully disagree on para 1.

I have read many comments on how abhira is showing attitude to aasmaan poddar, tadi marna nd all. In this case if abhira is wrong so does kaveri period.

Being the head of family if you are taking care for your fellow members is your job/duty being elder and relative. You don't except Padma Shri for that. Everybody does that for their family (rich or poor). Kya kiya hai usne apni life mein k usko itna ego hai??!! Space program Kiya, social working se kuch sudhar laya?? Cases lagke justice karvaya kisi ko?? She is the sole reason of all the mess poddars have today.

Agar abhira ka dadi ko tadi marna galat hai to dadi ne kabhi uske khud ka samaj ke kuch samjaya hai. I am not taking side of abhira, intruding in others matter unnecessary is bad. But kisi ko uske naam se nahi bulana, table pe khana na khane dena, uske parents ke liye Ganda bolna, apne hi pote ke saath kitna kharab bolana treat karna ye sab good elder ke sign nahi hai. I love Anita Raj but not kaveri poddar.

Take current situation, how stupid she is behaving. She is enjoying difference between brothers. She is so blind in her ego k ruhi (character wise) jesi vahiyad ladki ko apne heir k liye lekar aayi, support bhi kar rahi hai like duniya ne koi aur ladki hai hi nahi??!! She just don't want to accept her mistake that yes, she was wrong, she doesn't know how to judge people, her choice of bahu is wrong.

Earlier I was enjoying abhira vs kaveri bcoz I thought both are good at heart but just have different opinions but now I have it whenever abhira fights with kv bcoz I think she is not worth to fight with. Woh wahi karegi, samjegi jo usko karna hai to kyu apni energy waste karo. If abhira was the same as she was introduced then she won't be at OH after so much humiliation. You are in love ok but you and your loved are not loved + respected here than why to stay and want the blessings from biased egoistic person.

I toh never said who's right and who's wrong..the context is the same so there can't be different rules for arman rohit & abhira kaveri...I don't support kaveri..I know rohit is acting unreasonable but abhira of all ppl have no right to tell him anything , yet, as armans gf. She'll come across as hypocrite nothing else , as rohit pointed out

"Mujhse galat nahi dekha jaata" arre behen tum poddar house mei kaise rahogi phir ?🤣

I'm all for taking a stand against the bullshit. But I'm also against living in the same space & taking all the shit just bec you can , just for "love". I know itv aisa nai hota and all that. Idc .

Abhira had a trial run for 1 yr..not everyone gets this privilege.. In that 1 yr she chose arman & everything that comes with arman that is his dadi & his family , his past with ruhi & all the current complications also..so she's making an informed choice ..if tomorrow abhira & Arman continue to live in oh coz they're not valued by their family, I'll applaud them.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I toh never said who's right and who's wrong..the context is the same so there can't be different rules for arman rohit & abhira kaveri...I don't support kaveri..I know rohit is acting unreasonable but abhira of all ppl have no right to tell him anything , yet, as armans gf. She'll come across as hypocrite nothing else , as rohit pointed out

"Mujhse galat nahi dekha jaata" arre behen tum poddar house mei kaise rahogi phir ?🤣

I'm all for taking a stand against the bullshit. But I'm also against living in the same space & taking all the shit just bec you can , just for "love". I know itv aisa nai hota and all that. Idc .

Abhira had a trial run for 1 yr..not everyone gets this privilege.. In that 1 yr she chose arman & everything that comes with arman that is his dadi & his family , his past with ruhi & all the current complications also..so she's making an informed choice ..if tomorrow abhira & Arman continue to live in oh coz they're not valued by their family, I'll applaud them.

Bold: smiley37smiley37

For compulsory 4 words rule: Je ekdum galat baat

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Are aise toh use 50-50 ki hissedari bhi chahiye..

Is she even realizing that monetory wise its not even 99.95:0.05 hissedari..

Armaan ka rashan armaan ka out house, armaan ke papa ki scooty, aur koi mujhe batayega petrol ke bhi paose kahan se aye...

Uski baaton ko kahan seriously lenge🤣🤣🤣

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Armaan and Abhira can't have a stable future together period!

I am just tired of hoping ki woh sambhal jaye.

Abhira should learn to let people make their own mistakes & suffer instead of trying to fight their battles.

And Armaan needs to actually get a real spine. He shouldn't really allow that shit which Kaveri & Rohit speak against him. Usse problem hain toh jaake Madhav se baat kare. He is the one who spermed Armaan into existence 🙄

Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

2 boondh Khoon se Roohi mar nahi jayegi,itnhi over acting karne ki kya jaroorath hai ? He could have just asked her to apply medicine or told Rohit or some other family member. Ruhi Birla dono Poddar brothers ko bewakof bana rahi hai and these brain dead Poddar brothers are getting trapped. But Ruhi sab se badi bewakoof hai ki she is thinking she can get Armaan after creating troubles btwn brothers and then Abhira ko kya karegi? She will try to harm her or create differences btwn AA too ? Even then why will Armaan agree to marry this Brainless women ?

Am sure yeh bahut bhure thatike se phasne wali hai and will finally get exposed in front of everyone , by the time she realises Rohit will either be dead or throw her out from his life. Most disgusting character after Nandini and kunal from Silsila. No one can beat that cheap Jodi not even Ruhi Birla.

https://x.com/RasmalaizMegh/status/1821781151796593108

🤮🤮🤮

https://x.com/ruhi21186/status/1821468505285251320

Dumbo Armaan is himself inviting trouble upon himself and Rohit's anger too. Who told him to go and apply medicine to Ruhi. Ignore karna hota h aisi situations mein but nahi......

How can he forgot about current situation? Zaroorat se zyada achhai nahi dikhani chahiye.

He wants Ab to marry him without Dadi's permission but still wants to live with Dadi, aise kaise chalega??

He want Ab and Rohit to trust him again but still go ahead and help Ruhi. No one know about his intentions but everyone can see his actions and if he'll keep up with his good work then surely Ro will get angry and Ab might in future.

From last few weeks Armaan was going on right path and not going anything heavily disappointing but this......😒😒😒

Dono pati patni ko daldal mein fasna hota h.

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Armaan and Abhira can't have a stable future together period!

I am just tired of hoping ki woh sambhal jaye.

Abhira should learn to let people make their own mistakes & suffer instead of trying to fight their battles.

And Armaan needs to actually get a real spine. He shouldn't really allow that shit which Kaveri & Rohit speak against him. Usse problem hain toh jaake Madhav se baat kare. He is the one who spermed Armaan into existence 🙄

Till yesterday i was hopeful for armaan abhira marriage & was bashing abhira for not agreeing to it after the spoilers came. But after today's episode, i would say jitna ho sake shaadi ko rok lo abhira, till armaan comes out of his acchi sacchi bechari ruhi jaap🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This track has been going on for weeks...I am bored out of my mind.

Kudos to the actors for performing these same repetitive scenes seven days a week. I don't know how they are doing it...I would have lost it by now.

Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Are aise toh use 50-50 ki hissedari bhi chahiye..

Is she even realizing that monetory wise its not even 99.95:0.05 hissedari..

Armaan ka rashan armaan ka out house, armaan ke papa ki scooty, aur koi mujhe batayega petrol ke bhi paose kahan se aye...

Uski baaton ko kahan seriously lenge🤣🤣🤣

Case bhi to unke ho leti h ye bandismiley36

Ye Amaan-Armaan kya h? Sab ki maalik sirf Dadisa h.

Vaise Poddars ne jo bhi Abhira ko galat kaha ya kara uska hisaab ye unke paise use karke karegi. Now we cannot say she is not good at financial planning, she is living comfortably with her loving boyfriend, have a small personal house, no tension of bills, can gain experience first then fight other cases without tension for living and we are calling out her.........

We should analyse every situation before concluding it.

Hum viewers mein itna dimaag kahan???