Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

I like it when armaan and abhira fight with each other and make sense smiley36much better than cute scenes, armaan was right he doesn't want to interfere in ru-ro matter or keep gaining negative points in front of dadisa and for a change abhira was right rohit can't keep taking out his anger and frustration on armaan, he needs to tone down.

What nonsense was vidya speaking smiley36

Abhira gets to know about the table booking and she will confront ruhi about it, nice

That personal space was in a different context in the episode but still if they believe in that line then that itself is a problem.

Ruhi is playing a full on manipulation game, assuming she will be bursted one day then even after that will rohit continue to trust her and the entire family will still want them to stay together??? Her scenes are so distasteful to watchsmiley11

First aid thing, ok armaan wanted to give her the box because she was hurt but she was doing so much drama side main rakke chale jaate.

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kuch bhi ho, when rohit jhados armaan tomorrow, i want abhira just to watch the scene not get involved in it.

Armaan deserves this from rohit

There is two chance

1 as it shown in bts she is working something in laptop and this personal space comment,,,she won't open the door and don't see it..

2.agar dekh rah toh woh zaroor kuch bolega ...smiley39...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

.ur so right. Yest maza hi aa gaya mujhe toh..I'm still laughing on "jo is jaise admi se pyar kar sakti hai woh kaisi hogi"smiley37Abhira toh chup hi ho gayismiley37

I get this feeling again and again ke rohit ka antim samay nikat hai🙂‍↕️

Abhi time hain usmein...

Saare issues solve hoke when everything seems going perfect- uda denge usko & abhira ko gayab kar denge.

Uske baad hi leap aayega

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mujhe ek baat batao.. let's say Ruhi convinces Armaan that Rohit is abusing her.. Armaan family ko Bata bhi de tho uski baat maanega kaun?? And is Ruhi going to back Armaan and say he's saying the truth? If not then what is she going to get out of this?? Is she shopping Armaan will help her run away?? Or run away with her?? Or get the family to throw Armaan out??

Aap aise logical questions kyun puchte ho. Ruhi right now is only thinking of creating MU's b/w brothers so that tomorrow no one believes Armaan aur woh bilkul akela ho jaayega and then she will sweep in. That is all she can see. Agar itni intelligent hoti toh apko lagta hai we would ev this irritated watching her do stupid antics and succeed.

Her while plan is bringing in the fact that she got 2 idiots to manipulate who will not use even 1 braincell to logically think of the current situation and figure out Ruhi's intentions 🤦

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kuch bhi ho, when rohit jhados armaan tomorrow, i want abhira just to watch the scene not get involved in it.

Armaan deserves this from rohit

Vidya was mostly involved in Rohit's and Armaan's parenting so the way they never think deeply about situation and agree to whatever it's on face is from her. Upar se Madhav ka khoon.smiley29

Dono maha-ghadhesmiley20

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There was another dialogue yest which went like "bade apne choto ke liye sacrifice karte hai but unki badtameezi nai bardasht karni chahiye " . Another lol worthy dialogue..poncho she is also choti to dadisa so wahan why should dadisa bardasth karo her badtameezi ?

Galat hote nai dekh sakti toh buddha Manish, vidya and dadisa toh head to toe forever wrong hai phir bhi she sucks upto them 😑

What will she get by telling everyone abt the date kaand ? Those two should have just left the place & have date elsewhere .

Agreed for para 2&3. But I respectfully disagree on para 1.

I have read many comments on how abhira is showing attitude to aasmaan poddar, tadi marna nd all. In this case if abhira is wrong so does kaveri period.

Being the head of family if you are taking care for your fellow members is your job/duty being elder and relative. You don't except Padma Shri for that. Everybody does that for their family (rich or poor). Kya kiya hai usne apni life mein k usko itna ego hai??!! Space program Kiya, social working se kuch sudhar laya?? Cases lagke justice karvaya kisi ko?? She is the sole reason of all the mess poddars have today.

Agar abhira ka dadi ko tadi marna galat hai to dadi ne kabhi uske khud ka samaj ke kuch samjaya hai. I am not taking side of abhira, intruding in others matter unnecessary is bad. But kisi ko uske naam se nahi bulana, table pe khana na khane dena, uske parents ke liye Ganda bolna, apne hi pote ke saath kitna kharab bolana treat karna ye sab good elder ke sign nahi hai. I love Anita Raj but not kaveri poddar.

Take current situation, how stupid she is behaving. She is enjoying difference between brothers. She is so blind in her ego k ruhi (character wise) jesi vahiyad ladki ko apne heir k liye lekar aayi, support bhi kar rahi hai like duniya ne koi aur ladki hai hi nahi??!! She just don't want to accept her mistake that yes, she was wrong, she doesn't know how to judge people, her choice of bahu is wrong.

Earlier I was enjoying abhira vs kaveri bcoz I thought both are good at heart but just have different opinions but now whenever abhira fights with kv I hate it bcoz I think she is not worth to fight with. Woh wahi karegi, samjegi jo usko karna hai to kyu apni energy waste karo. If abhira was the same as she was introduced then she won't be at OH after so much humiliation. You are in love ok but you and your loved are not loved + respected here than why to stay and want the blessings from biased egoistic person.

Edited by Observer007 - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rash_H

I like it when armaan and abhira fight with each other and make sense smiley36much better than cute scenes, armaan was right he doesn't want to interfere in ru-ro matter or keep gaining negative points in front of dadisa and for a change abhira was right rohit can't keep taking out his anger and frustration on armaan, he needs to tone down.

Abhira gets to know about the table booking and she will confront ruhi about it, nice

That personal space was in a different context in the episode but still if they believe in that line then that itself is a problem.

Ruhi is playing a full on manipulation game, assuming she will be bursted one day then even after that will rohit continue to trust her and the entire family will still want them to stay together??? Her scenes are so distasteful to watchsmiley11

Feels like after ruhi realises she wont get armaan, & decides to settle with rohit, he will get to know her intentions of returning back to him. Dekha jaye toh armaan, abhira, rohit everybody got their share of heartbreak due to ruhi, toh uska bhi toh heart break banta hain nasmiley17.

Just like when abhira was on the verge of confessing her love ruhi ne sab popat jar diya, ruhi when on the verge of moving on rohit ko pata chalega sach & then her attempts to win him. Ab mujhse yeh mat puchna why should we need to watch ruhi's heartbreak & tears. Bhai abhi bhi makers are concentrating on ruhi's emotions, toh seh lenge thoda aur 🤦‍♀️

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

.ur so right. Yest maza hi aa gaya mujhe toh..I'm still laughing on "jo is jaise admi se pyar kar sakti hai woh kaisi hogi"smiley37Abhira toh chup hi ho gayismiley37

I get this feeling again and again ke rohit ka antim samay nikat hai🙂‍↕️

Jab Rohit ko pata chalega ki "vo kaisi ladki se pyaar karta h, and vo khud kitna bada wala gadha h" tab uska samay apne aap aa jayega.smiley20

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

That's not the only problem. Abhira is always confrontational and Arman wants to avoid confrontations at any cost ..Arman is blind when it comes to ruhi& his family....akal se andhe admi ko kuch bhi Bolo usko samajh nai aane ka...abhira no matter how right she is intentionally , she will always go wrong in the implementation part ..not every fight is worth fighting for...so change the strategy but abhira won't coz she is the fl...uski dukh bhari zindagi se trp aayega toh bas phir

That's not the only problem. Abhira is always confrontational and Arman wants to avoid confrontations at any cost ..Arman is blind when it comes to ruhi& his family....akal se andhe admi ko kuch bhi Bolo usko samajh nai aane ka...abhira no matter how right she is intentionally , she will always go wrong in the implementation part ..not every fight is worth fighting for...so change the strategy but abhira won't coz she is the fl...uski dukh bhari zindagi se trp aayega toh bas phir

Until they realize this, things won't become better and since it's ITV they won't realize it