Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Kya hi bolun ab! It would've been so much more enjoyable had we not been listening to non stop paraya, Ganda khoon type nonsense coming out of her mouth smiley21

What kind of dialogue they are giving to Ab? Bhai she is FL usko personal space se prob kyu ho rahi hai? …… I am damn sure to make Ru acceptable they are now degrading Ab character. If this continues I am gonna hate FL more.

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Bold - 💯 correct. Can't agree with you more. Writers have lost their mind it seems🤪🤪🤪. Only few episodes before abhira said that she is not a type of girlfriend who will be hovering over armaan due her insecurities. Now in precap she is given a dialogue that there is not such a thing called personal space in love 🤦‍♀️. What rubbish ...😡😡😡

That’s why Rohit ne usko hypocrite bola tha kyunki rohit ko toh uske face par first hand experience mila tha iss baat ka.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1821356178565161067?t=cST5A4DzJioJcyXSTJTDyg&s=19

Who wants to bet with me ki aaj 22 year old and 1st relationship wala defense aayega??

Arre one more prediction of mine manifested smiley37Ohohohoho

I'm also waiting for jald se jald shadi. I want to weigh the 1000kg trust on arman

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Impulsive Abheera strikes yet again smiley37smiley37

This girl is seriously hell bent on destroying her own marriage. Feel sorry for Armaan for marrying such an obnoxious girl baby whatever who doesn’t even allow him personal space. Interested to see her defences today.

Armaan said he wanted to have a happy life with her and he only started heart fully ,so he thinks she is the best so hum chahe na chahne se kuch pharakh thodi na padegi.😂 sorry ki jaroorath tho Ruhi Birla ki pathi ko hai . Vo bhi Bahut saara

Edited out mocking

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ye dono aisa kyu kar rahe hain. I don't want to watch any clip from this special episode.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre one more prediction of mine manifested smiley37Ohohohoho

I'm also waiting for jald se jald shadi. I want to weigh the 1000kg trust on arman

Aapke prediction mein Abhira fevicol thi??

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Thanks to makers they made ruhi as Jr pakhi smiley36 she came seedha armaan bedroom and want to touch him smiley36smiley42 kiss nashe say bani ye prani na shrama na izaath ...ohh sorry madam on revenge mode smiley39smiley39 justice for herself ...

Jab MG ek tapad ruhi ko bhi phele deti na itna nowabati nahi ati ...

Ab is not even part of the family and itna taang adana? now I am hella scared once married she will increase her interference and create more problem for Ar. …. Ar please take your gf out of PH and you both leave alone. I am so mad at makers for butchering Ab character

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aapke prediction mein Abhira fevicol thi??

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Arree yaar kyun bolna Hai kuch..