Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Even after this dhong she remained as Sai Virat Chavan till her last breath smiley39

when Sai died she was still satyas wife.,they hadn’t divorced if I remember correctly..because she and Virat only did their love confessions again..minutes before they were blown up 🤔
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Samrat wasn’t this weird or rude to Sai he was actually nice to her except for the phase he wasn’t lol yeh Rohit ko itna kya hai lol what has he even done in his good for nothing life lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

he ran away and gave Bhabi a Chance to marry Armaan..but she failed .’😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I normally don't comment on precap or bts until it happens

Rohit can give chance to his wife it's and still choose to be mad at Ar, fine it's his right. Why I find crazy that he wants Ar to be miserable and bowing to him. Ar has apologize many time, my Armaanza even when on his knees crying, smiley38and still he's mad. Armaan had stayed away from Rohit and he stopped pushing but his bewakoof girlfriend listen to that dhongi buddha and Armaan had to step to Rohit face cause of Ab bezzati. Now he's sitting at restaurant where you met him and he's having fun smiling whiling you sit across from Poison Ivy with the chudail earrings and you want to be mad. Kyu. Rohit can go F*ck himself smiley7

I hope Abhimaan had desert before they left smiley16

Rohit is a fool.. he can have what Armaan has..if he gave himself a chance to find true love with another woman..now he still wants his brothers reject..so he’ll sit with crumbs and be envious of other peoples happiness. 🤨..but really what is wrong with rohit and kaveri..both of them so desperately want that psychotic Ruhi.. she’ll destroy them both because she’s insane and should be sent to a mental asylum 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

when Sai died she was still satyas wife.,they hadn’t divorced if I remember correctly..because she and Virat only did their love confessions again..minutes before they were blown up 🤔

I know but they kept mentioning her as Sai Virat Chavan in S2 so they completely erased that Satya from the storyline as if he never existed smiley36

Usko chodo they didn’t even mention sabki favourite Didi smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I know but they kept mentioning her as Sai Virat Chavan in S2 so they completely erased that Satya from the storyline as if he never existed smiley36

Usko chodo they didn’t even mention sabki favourite Didi smiley36

exactly..they made it seem like Sai and Virat were happily married..😂
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've read this alot on social media and I've watched the past few episodes aswell: the character Abhira (not the actress Samriddhi) is becoming a tad annoying and irritating to watch as think why does she need to interfere in matters that don't concern her. If Rohit wants to give Ruhi another, it's his decision, let him live with that. Why go and give Ur opinion when it's not needed at all. I'm sorry but that's just the way I'm feeling as concentrate on Ur relationship and Ur career. Let other make their own mistakes and learn from it, don't try to interfere and save everyone.

Ken Jeong Laughing Gif

Harshad Arora - Latest News, Photos, Videos, Awards, Filmography, Harshad Arora Biography | Bollywood Life

Sai & ??????, I forgot his name look like Royalty smiley42

He was good looking physical appearance compatible for Sai , he was tall too, but character wise too docile a really nice guy not overly sweet 😀

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly..they made it seem like Sai and Virat were happily married..😂

Sai died as Mrs .Adhikari smiley37...always remembered as Sai Virat Chavan smiley37...

I can't take another copy of Ghum too soon ...

Bhabi lusting on brother in law ....smiley37....

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

The fact you know his full naamsmiley37

Why can’t u post the lavani dance they did at his entry with family ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: King07

I've read this alot on social media and I've watched the past few episodes aswell: the character Abhira (not the actress Samriddhi) is becoming a tad annoying and irritating to watch as think why does she need to interfere in matters that don't concern her. If Rohit wants to give Ruhi another, it's his decision, let him live with that. Why go and give Ur opinion when it's not needed at all. I'm sorry but that's just the way I'm feeling as concentrate on Ur relationship and Ur career. Let other make their own mistakes and learn from it, don't try to interfere and save everyone.

The very reason abhira is interfering is because she doesn't have any other work to do . Neither she does household work nor she is working on her career goals. It's kind of obvious that any person engrossed in day to day work won't have the time and energy to interfere in other people's life. It's these khaali , fursat, panchayat log like abhira who like to create havoc in other people's life.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 1 months ago