Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I'm feeling exceptionally proud of myself for having sat through this crap today! smiley37

I don’t even watch this crap don’t know how you’ll do it daily smiley36 Watching a Pak serial instead which has a Roohi like character who is obsessed with a dude who doesn’t like her smiley37
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why is Ro anti Ab? Kya horaha hai

He is upset with Abhira because she accepted Armaan but she doesn’t want him to accept his Biwi who’s still lusting on her jeth. He asked Abhira to disown and not to trust Armaan but she didn’t listen so now he is a becoming a bigger dumbo than his bhai so he may think Ruhi is Lusty is achi ,sachi too. Bali ki bakra

I don’t care what Rohit thinks I want Armaan to see this women’s real ugly face and come out of his delusion finally.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My reaction when I see Armaanza happy

Sukoon Sticker - Sukoon - Discover & Share GIFs

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

poora comedy episode today. Rohit is bakra like neil . Mother and daughter same same strategy and get caught easily. I listened 5 times reg Manish dialogues of abhi arohi and neil. I thought it's to fool abhira only convenienly deliberately done. When ruhi gets caught she will be doing it for real no doubt. Her mom did same unknowingly done deeds got exposed, knowingly done deeds get unexposed. And biggg thing topples on main leads. Rohit is bakra but he loves her uski karma. All flip one after another no doubts.

Even then atleast Neil got love from Arohi and arohi wasn't married to be close to his brother. Neil still got better deal then Rohit. And it's his fault this time like why would you give her a chance now.

Regarding dialogue, I think that writers messed up because whatever Manish said didn't even made sense chronologically. The writing is so 👎.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Do din pehle abhira rohit ko aakhri pyar ka importance samja rahi thi and achanak aj rohit ko yeh line bolegi toh rohit usko hypocrite he bolega na! smiley36Rohit ko double advice dete pakdi gayi abhira smiley36

I'm sure wo kal yahi poochega Abhira se and add if she could forgive Armaan why can't he give Ruhi a second chance? Atleast today she should have shut her mouth and stood! Especially seeing how Rohit was being rude even with Manish! smiley44well! FL syndrome se kaun hi bach paaya hai! Although Rohit tho absolutely useless nikla.. he took a grand total of 1 day jisme bhi he was enjoying being served by his wifey who he thinks and has seen still has feelings for his brother! Loser kahin ka!

Originally posted by: Sa7861

https://x.com/AlpitaKsingh/status/1820994907307426070
this is the only scene from today's episode of abhimaan. this is the full scene

AA are shooting for Teej episodes , I guess that’s the reason they r having less SS here ,they r airing one episode a day on Hotstar and they r cute.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1821000805740081362

https://x.com/BiswashreeDash/status/1820997633714045428

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeh toh hona he tha smiley37aur karo rohit ki fikarsmiley37

No par Aaj tho she literally asked for every crap served to her...she was the one who went and gave him advice on aakhir pyaar like one day back... today she's asking him if he can trust her smiley37why would he not ask her if she can trust Armaan with second chance why can't he trust Ruhi with the same? kuch tho filter rakhti.. she had absolutely no business opening her mouth today.. Rohit was being so rude even with MG.. she should have atleast shut up on that account knowing he isn't thinking straight! smiley44

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t even watch this crap don’t know how you’ll do it daily smiley36 Watching a Pak serial instead which has a Roohi like character who is obsessed with a dude who doesn’t like her smiley37

Lol we have a type looks like!! smiley37smiley37

Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Rohit is acting. He doesn’t believe Ruhi and is try to beat her in her own game.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeahhhh i just slid through the episode, that's too much of manish goenka and ruhi for my sanity. Skipping to avoid sardard 🤷‍♀️

Lagtha hai MG ko dementia ho gaya hai..Gen 3 ke naam pe kuch aur kahani sunaya jaa rah dha...smiley37