Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Another one? I thought you said yeh ek hi tha

https://x.com/AlpitaKsingh/status/1820994907307426070
this is the only scene from today's episode of abhimaan. this is the full scene

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

The porch wala drama continues cos Abhira has to participate and Rohit asks MG to leave Ruhi alone.. waah! smiley32 says she doesn't want to go and I won't let you force her.. Yada Yada.. KP is so proud of her grandson!! smiley7

Of course Abhira has to interfere asking Rohit if he's hurrying into giving Ruhi a chance.. he shuts her up saying you're a hypocrite! smiley37

Do din pehle abhira rohit ko aakhri pyar ka importance samja rahi thi and achanak aj rohit ko yeh line bolegi toh rohit usko hypocrite he bolega na! smiley36Rohit ko double advice dete pakdi gayi abhira smiley36
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sa7861

watch the episode in record speed today. the first few mins of abhimaan and the rest i FF'd bc i couldn't handle ruhi's fakeness, dadisa's rudeness, and swarna's stubbornness. these women are absolute jokes. i'm so tired of ruhi's nonsense. not worth watching.

now gonna watch the teej episode to bring my mood back up

Yeah only watched 3-4 minutes

Suaaarna was as usual spilling filth .. but aukat hi dogli hai

Manish Goenka for a change called out the filth that Ruhi’s mom was .. and Ruhi is even worse ..

haryali teej they could not have served a worse episode

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This scene is so cute of Abhimaan

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi Rohit ka bacha ayega ya aise hi udega bakra dekhni hi. Nostalgia their kid comes and udavo next 😝

Haha let's see if he survives to have a kid or udaofying for his dearest Bhaiya- bhabhi. Neil ka patta bhi bhabhi jaap m kataa tha🤣😂.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sa7861

what does rohit say to abhira at the end? bc i FF'd all of it so i missed out on that part and have no intention of watching the episode just for that.

"Aapne apni harkaton se baaton se gharwalon ko kai Baar hairan kiya hai.. Aaj tho aapne mujhe bhi chaunka diya hai bhabhi. Mujhe aapse is doglepan ki umeed nahi thi. "

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Sab mujhe villain samjhte hai na toh ab main villain banke dikhaungi… that was aarohi’s dialogue which Ruhi said today… love the logic behind it but iss case mein reason is stupid… I would have sat with popcorn if she wanted to ruin abhimaan, trouble and humiliate them but pyaar haasil kyu🤦‍♀️… I am dreading this is going ghum way.. now slowly Ruhi will realise Rohit’s love but tab tak banda swarg sidhar jayega… and surrogacy is the last nail to the coffin…

And Ab please behen ab toh seekh jao kab bolna hai and kab nahi… loved how Rohit called her dogla🤭.. baat mein logic toh hai, if she can forgive Ar toh bechara Rohit Ruhi ko kyu na maaf kare? He doesn’t know her ulterior motives… isko kyu humesha dusro ke phate mein tang aadake beizat hona hota hai🤦‍♀️

Rohit ne range hatho abhira ko doglapanti karte pakad liya smiley36abhi do din pehle yeh Rohit ko akhiri pyar samja rahi thi smiley36

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Sab mujhe villain samjhte hai na toh ab main villain banke dikhaungi… that was aarohi’s dialogue which Ruhi said today… love the logic behind it but iss case mein reason is stupid… I would have sat with popcorn if she wanted to ruin abhimaan, trouble and humiliate them but pyaar haasil kyu🤦‍♀️… I am dreading this is going ghum way.. now slowly Ruhi will realise Rohit’s love but tab tak banda swarg sidhar jayega… and surrogacy is the last nail to the coffin…

And Ab please behen ab toh seekh jao kab bolna hai and kab nahi… loved how Rohit called her dogla🤭.. baat mein logic toh hai, if she can forgive Ar toh bechara Rohit Ruhi ko kyu na maaf kare? He doesn’t know her ulterior motives… isko kyu humesha dusro ke phate mein tang aadake beizat hona hota hai🤦‍♀️

kuch bhi karein udhar hi mar rahi hi na uske sath rehne gayi toh Rohit ka logic bhi correct hi. Arohi ki beti hi yeh dumbo buddhi nahi aur pyar kya hi pata nahi sirf haasil. I got my tea out pusukkk when I heard her dialogues. I was rofl in the episode. Rohit is defending a wife who has no buddhi no brain his karma he came back orelse she has no entry into that house. If it's like arohi she will realise it but her greyness and jealousy are all till end. If it's ghum way she too won't realise any love except obsession. Pl khaanda are mamu mamy but fl khaand will overpower hers. Whose ticket is cut next let's see 🤣
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

"Aapne apni harkaton se baaton se gharwalo KP kai Baar hairan kiya hai.. Aaj tho aapne mujhe bhi chaunka diya hai bhabhi. Mujhe aapse is doglepan ki umeed nahi thi. "

Yeh toh hona he tha smiley37aur karo rohit ki fikarsmiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Urgh we’ve seen this same nonsense in previous season as our protagonist MG pointed out. Who wants to see this again. Kuch toh naya dikhado.

dkp is recycling the same crap from last season manipulative bahu all

set to bring misunderstanding between brothers. Then play victim

Old wine in a new bottle smiley26