Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Waise majers ne ruhi ko kitna Aur gira a hai…. When I think this is the limit…. Makers Aur neeche le jaate hain ruhi ko😃😃😃

Armaan ke liye aayee…. And rohit per Idhar udhar Sab taraf se gir pad rahi hai….😃😃😃 heights of nesharni hai bhai….😃

Waise mujhe pata nahi kyun aisa Lagta hai ki rohit has come with a plan to expose ruhi😃😃 zyada positive soch rahi hun😃

But according to her dear lovers she is still 'DUMB'...... Ab when she will consummate with rohit while remembering Armaan, she will be elevated to stupid thensmiley37 Lekin abhira is hypocritesmiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Manish has got dementia..he’s confused 😂

How dare Rohit talk to Manya like that. He is atleast 90 years elder to him 😡

Originally posted by: Inaya10

He is right in calling her out - if she can give Arman a chance after everything he put her through because she loves him, why can't Rohit give Ruhi a chance for he loves her too? She is questioning Ruhi's sudden love or realisation for Rohit, but she didn't question Arman's sudden love for her?! Arman supposedly didn't realise his love for Abhira until Abhira confessed, if Abhira hadn't confessed, would Arman have still confessed?

Her intruding nature is so annoying smiley5. Rohit is not a kid, he can decide for himself.

Yes, it’s very irritating.. in the temple she is saying to Manish something like she and her family will suffer if Ruhi enters that house.. first thing, how did she think she is part of that family whereas in real she is staying in the outhouse as an outsider.. second thing, Ruhi entered that house with her right as being Rohit’s wife.. who has more right in the family??.. Ruhi, still a legal wife to Rohit or Abhira who is just a gf to Armaan.. I’m not supporting Ruhi, as her intentions are not right..but if we talk about haq in the family.. Abhira don’t have any right to say or convince say one to take action against RuRo relationship.. no one has haq to talk about it. Just like Rohit said today, it’s between both of them and they will both decide what to do.. no third person can enter.. but baby dogli don’t understand.. she intruded again whereas rest everyone are kept quiet.
Edited by Susi26 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

But according to her dear lovers she is still 'DUMB'...... Ab when she will consummate with rohit while remembering Armaan, she will be elevated to stupid thensmiley37 Lekin abhira is hypocritesmiley36

Waise BESHARAM, jhoothi, manipulative, etc etc ke saath DUMB bhi add karna chalen ruhi ke supporters…ruhi ke liye….. to I don’t mind at all…. But I think she thinks she is smart…. But hai nahi😃😃 choti soch wali ziddi besharam and jhoothi hai😃😃

Originally posted by: India_TV

Waise BESHARAM, jhoothi, manipulative, etc etc ke saath DUMB bhi add karna chalen ruhi ke supporters…ruhi ke liye….. to I don’t mind at all…. But I think she thinks she is smart…. But hai nahi😃😃 choti soch wali ziddi besharam and jhoothi hai😃😃

Aree she is a downright perverted women. Period. Waise ek baat to hai self respect ke maamle pe poppy pe gyi hai bar bar reject hone ke baad bhi ummeed nhi martasmiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

He is so respectful, I would’ve given him a 100 gaali’s if I was him.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Aree she is a downright perverted women. Period. Waise ek baat to hai self respect ke maamle pe poppy pe gyi hai bar bar reject hone ke baad bhi ummeed nhi martasmiley37

are gen3 discussion open hogya kya

also can we also keep mocking characters wale siggie cause i have so many thingssmiley9

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

bhai kon manya thinking abt it since 69 secssmiley3
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

bhai kon manya thinking abt it since 69 secssmiley3

Manish aur Vidya I think smiley9

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

are gen3 discussion open hogya kya

also can we also keep mocking characters wale siggie cause i have so many thingssmiley9

In general we should be able to discuss whatever we want (like free forum) these stupid gen 3 rule should be scrapped asap.