Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Double post

Edited by Veenapai - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ya what the heck is Kaveri on about?!

and why is she so chill about Ruhi literally lusting on BIL and speaking so nicely to her but she has problem with Abhira who has done nothing wrong? deal shaadi bhi dil she nibhaayi thi and she didnt cheat anyone anyway unlike Ruhi. so WTF is Kaveri's deal. how can she still want Ruhi for Rohit and think Armaan is to blame for everything? clearly Ruih is way more to blame than Armaan. if she is cool with Ruhi, why not Abhimaan?! and kya haq maara Armaan neh Rohit ka?!

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago

lol πŸ˜‚.. Abhira and one liners. I hope they delay the marriage track as long as possible. smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira ke saath reh kar Armaan ke one liners are also on point

Yesterday his sarcasm for old photographer and today also his lines were really good.

Abhira ka accha influence hai usspar

Love the dialogues. so much entertainment

Originally posted by: Susi26

Different variations of Dadi showed today.. No doubt she likes Armaan, it’s because of Abhira she is not able to embrace him. We knew this all through the show.

I told you na, dheere dheere they are showing romance in outhouse only.. I think SR bhi outhouse mein hojayega πŸ˜‚. What a funny way to hype fl that at the end when both the brothers were caught by the boys she has to take a glass to hit and threaten them smiley37.

Dadi loved arman as her own no doubts it's upar upar dialogues in anger.

Last time they showed arman wanting dadi to play golf. Golf is played by dadi only with arman. So it's their time in childhood. Ar is stirring the past memories of dadi and himself that way to show their bond. Dadi got tears and emotional with ar words I will get stars from sky 🀣🀣 puski .

Dadi remembered the bit where he chose abhira against her so backed to touch ar.

20240727_073858-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadis words Rohit ke haq maar ke baithe ho and ar went away to outhouse .

Whenever haq is coming all are quiet so let's see why only Rohit asli waris why no haq to arman.

Dadis love on arman is similar to manish ka love on ruhi.

20240727_074903-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

She was tadoing her boyfriend even I was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pinecone thumbnail

girls kal seh unka fav color kya hoga- HARA. That was also so fun!!!

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan and Abhira look so HOT in their athleisure wear!! UFF. Armaan's biceps are smiley42 and Abhiras figure is HOT!!

Pinecone thumbnail

I was kinda hoping that during the combined kabbadi practice when Armaan came, Abhira would wink at him and distract him. lol. But chalo private kabbadi practice mil gaya