Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan saying chillam chilli kya kar rahe ho, lado na to Abhira and Aryaan is so unserious! he is more like Abhira everyday!!

It was a very wholesome episode with the whole cast involved.. and it had good doses of Abhira Armaan scenes .. both of them practicing inside the house was fun ..
girlfriend boyfriend have more fun than spouses

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Abhira is my favorite person on this show for a reason. Today proves why she is the most FUN character. not only is she fun, she has made Armaansa into a new and improved version and super fun character too!!

Exactly armaan is such a cutie πŸ₯°

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sab Kabbadi ki practice kar rahe hai aur Armaan sa ki alag hi kabbadi chal rahe hai Romance kismiley37smiley37smiley37

Is this the reason for practicing alone with Abira? smiley37smiley43smiley37 We have to admit, no matter what the situation, Armaan is always in a romantic mood these days.smiley42smiley37

Aur Abhira k sath rehte rehte Aache dialogue bhi Marne Lage hai smiley37smiley37

Well done Armaan .

Rohit ko Ruhi ki baaho main rehne do. smiley36

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved it so much except for Ruhi and Kaveri and their pathetic selves

But overall such an entertaining episode. had fun, action, masti, family stuff, Abhimaan moments , everything!!

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

missing Krish in todays epi.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am hairan that how come EDT,(Episode Discussion thread) becomes about just one character about its mahimamandan rather than whole episode...

@mods..

Is it okay, and in rules...

Don't forum generally had AT threads for that???

I have no idea thats why asking???

Edited by Nephy1 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

missing Krish in todays epi.

Actually too much of character dilutes their presence.. rather than him standing in mute .. it is better they show him going out doing shows abroad .. so that he can be brought back later when they need a strong arc in his role

they had build the base that he’s going abroad for shows

Different variations of Dadi showed today.. No doubt she likes Armaan, it’s because of Abhira she is not able to embrace him. We knew this all through the show.

I told you na, dheere dheere they are showing romance in outhouse only.. I think SR bhi outhouse mein hojayega πŸ˜‚. What a funny way to hype fl that at the end when both the brothers were caught by the boys she has to take a glass to hit and threaten them smiley37.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

today's episode was so entertaining! that fight scene 😭 abhira was so hilarious. i can't get enough of it! excuse me while i go keep rewatching πŸ™ˆ