Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: strancho

lol 😂.. Abhira and one liners. I hope they delay the marriage track as long as possible. smiley37

I miss her one liners so much and glad they're back in full smiley36

As for the shaadi, don't let abhimaan fans hear you, smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Agree.......

1. This is my main reason to dislike her. She herself wants to enjoy all luxuries of being owner of all properties and managing business but doesn't want same for females of her family so that they can serve her. And when Abhira pointed it out she became badtameez.

2. Her all 3 children are nikkame, 1 in personal life, 1 in professional life(personal life is successful only because of manisha) and 1 in overall life. The reason is her over controlling nature. Even her dear chiraag is in this list. Charu's degree is of almost no use and her behaviour is -ve. Krish is a good person but his dear papa and nani are after him. When kaveri finds someone living their life perfectly she cannot digest it. She destroyed so many lives in madhav-shivani case and is doing same now with Ar-Ab.

3. Hypocrite and nothing else.

During/before mussoorie track she was saying something like how special mussoorie is to her as she and her husband went there and she was angry on him and he spent days to impress her and she used to do like this often. But at the time she was not liking how Ar is following Ab as it's isharo pe nachna..............

@bold typical bossy attitude na yeh…. she wants all to nach in her isharo but if someone is not doing that they are badtameez and not a good bahu. the reason her sons couldn’t leave her is she has not made them independent and her daughter is completely useless.

The lesson she will learn is from Sanjay. He is the biggest threat and only he can bring her to knees in real sense. That’s when she will actually realise what family is for and how should one treat them.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I miss her one liners so much and glad they're back in full smiley36

As for the shaadi, let abhimaan fans hear you, smiley37smiley37

I am not against Abhimaan. I am falling in love with them but DKP is a sadist. As soon as they get married they would come up with ridiculous separation tracks, the worst being the horrible surrogacy track from ghum 1. Atleast now we are getting good scenes and they are being shown as a strong couple which is far better than separation

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Bahut hi zyada hot hai .. I want him doing this practice every week
This tug and fall is so thanda now .. I want this

Armaan came a long way in this...Pehle ek doosre se takrakar fall kartha dha

..Phir woh mehendiwaale din knee se takrakar trip kiya...Now this smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

What I don’t get about Kaveri Poddar is :

1. She has gone to college and manages her firm. Takes the big decisions of the firm but her bahus and betis should not step out of the house, they are supposed to cook and manage the house, take of their children and listen to her all the time…. Wowwww!!!! What a hypocrisy?????

2. Her children had to listen to her and her children’s children should also listen to her. Her two sons are nakaar and bekaar chalo atleast one has some passion of his own which he is pursuing. His other son doesn’t have time to step out of the house and her daughter I don’t know what she does all day. But the great KP is not interested in solving the real problems but is focused on AbhiRa whom she thinks is the problem

3. Her interests include horse riding, playing golf, shooting. And and and she is a kabadi champ from her college days and her kids and grand kids just like those boys called are losers. Seriously what kind of upbringing has she given???? Just made them puppets and lawyers who have no practical exposure to outside world…. Who simply don’t know to survive outside Poddar mansion??? And I am wondering if the kids really have some sort of hobby or interests. Krish somehow is the only exceptional in this case.

Manish Goenka who talks about parvarish all time and my bachchi doesn’t really has given anything good to his kids and same with this Kaveri Poddar. What sort of Older Gen is Rishta having. Kids are much better I feel

Kav and MG match made in hell...Bas generation gap hui aur dono bichad gaye smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

I am not against Abhimaan. I am falling in love with them but DKP is a sadist. As soon as they get married they would come up with ridiculous separation tracks, the worst being the horrible surrogacy track from ghum 1. Atleast now we are getting good scenes and they are being shown as a strong couple which is far better than separation

I agree the longer the better. I’m enjoying the boyfriend and girlfriend relationship smiley42
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Aaj kitna shanth hai smiley36 no gadbad aur baadbad from Arman aur abhira ...

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Kaveri poddar has become pagal like her choti bahu.She’s saying ar ne rohit ka haq mara hai.Konsa haq ki baat kar rahi hai yeh aurat,jabki sab kuch ar se lekar khud rohit ko de dia.

she meant Armaan took what was Rohit’s lol coz as per her the former is illegitimate lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

was rewatching episode. Canteen mein when Ro, Ar start threatening desi boys and Abhira is munching biscuits, wahaan green shirt mein peeche ek uncle hai- unka reaction is funny!!!

LOL.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really want someone to send Armaan a video of what Abhira-Aryan were upto when he was fighting the bullies.

at one point she is literally doing a little dance step in her spot as she is watching. its TOO funny. SAMMY - YOU ARE A CUTIE!!!!!

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago