Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago
I really find that scene funny where dadiji mentor ki tarah sabko kabaddi ke liye bhashan de rahi thi.Kp agar itni acchi kabaddi kelti hai,so why she don’t play?Where kp se bara buddha manish 100+age mein bhi khelne and kudne ke liye ready hai.
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

What I don’t get about Kaveri Poddar is :

1. She has gone to college and manages her firm. Takes the big decisions of the firm but her bahus and betis should not step out of the house, they are supposed to cook and manage the house, take of their children and listen to her all the time…. Wowwww!!!! What a hypocrisy?????

2. Her children had to listen to her and her children’s children should also listen to her. Her two sons are nakaar and bekaar chalo atleast one has some passion of his own which he is pursuing. His other son doesn’t have time to step out of the house and her daughter I don’t know what she does all day. But the great KP is not interested in solving the real problems but is focused on AbhiRa whom she thinks is the problem

3. Her interests include horse riding, playing golf, shooting. And and and she is a kabadi champ from her college days and her kids and grand kids just like those boys called are losers. Seriously what kind of upbringing has she given???? Just made them puppets and lawyers who have no practical exposure to outside world…. Who simply don’t know to survive outside Poddar mansion??? And I am wondering if the kids really have some sort of hobby or interests. Krish somehow is the only exceptional in this case.

Manish Goenka who talks about parvarish all time and my bachchi doesn’t really has given anything good to his kids and same with this Kaveri Poddar. What sort of Older Gen is Rishta having. Kids are much better I feel

Abhimaan scenes were good today. Their funny banters and him constantly choosing her over dadisa. Their private practicing session was a treat to watch. Abhimaan were about to kiss the comfort level they shared in proximity. Their chemistry smiley42Abhira's expressions of anticipation for their first kiss & Armaan's expressions of living the moment. Thankfully they upgraded romance a bit. Wish they add some sensibility to the storyline too.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1817161987048042518

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Today will let it gooooo the complaints it's was absolutely fun episode .. feed up roona dhoona scenes ... Today is delightful watch

Thank u makers me asking them to give light moments from mandap scenes smiley36 finally they full filled ...

Loved Manisha Chachi today. She was hilarious. Daadisa was a sports person.wow.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Dadi loved arman as her own no doubts it's upar upar dialogues in anger.

Last time they showed arman wanting dadi to play golf. Golf is played by dadi only with arman. So it's their time in childhood. Ar is stirring the past memories of dadi and himself that way to show their bond. Dadi got tears and emotional with ar words I will get stars from sky 🤣🤣 puski .

Dadi remembered the bit where he chose abhira against her so backed to touch ar.

20240727_073858-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadis words Rohit ke haq maar ke baithe ho and ar went away to outhouse .

Whenever haq is coming all are quiet so let's see why only Rohit asli waris why no haq to arman.

Dadis love on arman is similar to manish ka love on ruhi.

20240727_074903-COLLAGE.jpg

Daadi was emotional when Armaan reminded her of Kabaddi and chocolates. She loves him but doesn't like Abhira. Her choice. Why Abhira wants to force herself on daadisa?

Thank goodness Roohi didn't do anything today. She wasn't even going to the venue for Rohit. Why daadi likes her so much ? Now daadi wants her to be around but why she forgets that Roohi still loves Armaan and can't unlove him. Roohi needs to go because keeping Armaan and Roohi in the same house will only hurt Rohit who is already in so much pain. Abhira's tricks and quick fixes can not help mending the relationship between the brothers.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Abhimaan scenes were good today. Their funny banters and him constantly choosing her over dadisa. Their private practicing session was a treat to watch. Abhimaan were about to kiss the comfort level they shared in proximity. Their chemistry smiley42Abhira's expressions of anticipation for their first kiss & Armaan's expressions of living the moment. Thankfully they upgraded romance a bit. Wish they add some sensibility to the storyline too.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1817161987048042518

@bold this is the crux of the problem ..while the romance can be enjoyed as a standalone, the writing is extremely poor in terms of the story …and in the absence of that, this show will find it very hard to sustain …which is a tragedy given the fact that they have quality performers on board :(
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

What I don’t get about Kaveri Poddar is :

1. She has gone to college and manages her firm. Takes the big decisions of the firm but her bahus and betis should not step out of the house, they are supposed to cook and manage the house, take of their children and listen to her all the time…. Wowwww!!!! What a hypocrisy?????

2. Her children had to listen to her and her children’s children should also listen to her. Her two sons are nakaar and bekaar chalo atleast one has some passion of his own which he is pursuing. His other son doesn’t have time to step out of the house and her daughter I don’t know what she does all day. But the great KP is not interested in solving the real problems but is focused on AbhiRa whom she thinks is the problem

3. Her interests include horse riding, playing golf, shooting. And and and she is a kabadi champ from her college days and her kids and grand kids just like those boys called are losers. Seriously what kind of upbringing has she given???? Just made them puppets and lawyers who have no practical exposure to outside world…. Who simply don’t know to survive outside Poddar mansion??? And I am wondering if the kids really have some sort of hobby or interests. Krish somehow is the only exceptional in this case.

Manish Goenka who talks about parvarish all time and my bachchi doesn’t really has given anything good to his kids and same with this Kaveri Poddar. What sort of Older Gen is Rishta having. Kids are much better I feel

Agree.......

1. This is my main reason to dislike her. She herself wants to enjoy all luxuries of being owner of all properties and managing business but doesn't want same for females of her family so that they can serve her. And when Abhira pointed it out she became badtameez.

2. Her all 3 children are nikkame, 1 in personal life, 1 in professional life(personal life is successful only because of manisha) and 1 in overall life. The reason is her over controlling nature. Even her dear chiraag is in this list. Charu's degree is of almost no use and her behaviour is -ve. Krish is a good person but his dear papa and nani are after him. When kaveri finds someone living their life perfectly she cannot digest it. She destroyed so many lives in madhav-shivani case and is doing same now with Ar-Ab.

3. Hypocrite and nothing else.

During/before mussoorie track she was saying something like how special mussoorie is to her as she and her husband went there and she was angry on him and he spent days to impress her and she used to do like this often. But at the time she was not liking how Ar is following Ab as it's isharo pe nachna..............

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

Loved Manisha Chachi today. She was hilarious. Daadisa was a sports person.wow.

Dadi was everything and she the only person who knows truth first bas aise kehte hai smiley36

Originally posted by: viji2111

Daadi was emotional when Armaan reminded her of Kabaddi and chocolates. She loves him but doesn't like Abhira. Her choice. Why Abhira wants to force herself on daadisa?

Thank goodness Roohi didn't do anything today. She wasn't even going to the venue for Rohit. Why daadi likes her so much ? Now daadi wants her to be around but why she forgets that Roohi still loves Armaan and can't unlove him. Roohi needs to go because keeping Armaan and Roohi in the same house will only hurt Rohit who is already in so much pain. Abhira's tricks and quick fixes can not help mending the relationship between the brothers.

abhiras tricks won't help in forgetting the incidents happened. So it's not easy patchup they are not school kids. They are adults and main issue is ruhi for them. One wanted ruhi another went in promises the third Is still hanging. Dadi wants ruhi for Rohit but can't think of ruhi. Dadi doesn't want abhira for ar and don't see their love. Without solving the issue or ruhi Rohit accept rista that side won't work. This side couple is ready dadi is not accepting so both sides she is doing wrong not understanding anyones pain. If ruhi wants to stay with Rohit or Rohit wants to continue with ruhi it's their decision why should dadi force them.