Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Wasn't this always true?? V and M relationship was also in her hands but KP did nothing. She blackmailed Abhira to leave Armaan.

Kripya karke phirse aise stunt karne ka idea na aaye usse..KP is desperately looking for a loophole to separating them..

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Uska katta toh sabka kategi smiley15

What purpose is she serving in this show except 2-3 dialogues. Itne saare faltu mein characters bhar ke rakkhe hain but majak jo abhira ke support me kairav and muskaan ko introduce kiya jayesmiley13.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ye kya logic hai KP and useless Kajal ka that Rohit will feel the need to stay back if Ruhi got back smiley37

like vidyas umeed that if ruhi is in front there is umeed of rohits return
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

KP has absolutely no qualms about treating Armaan the way she does.. that whole trying to feed him food the other day was also just a move in the game!! She is absolutely unlikeable smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan ne usko telepathy se phir se bhagne ke liye bola hoga. Ghar ka Chirag thoda stupid hai.

Toffee ka nasha utra nahi hoga smiley13

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This logic of blaming only Armaan but not Ruhi for the betrayal Rohit suffered and claiming that Armaan ke vajah seh ghar choda but Ruhi ke vajah seh he will stay back is SO frickin ridiculous.

I dont think they have given a more dumbass plot than this

They are surpassing the extent of nonsense they have shown with this track.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why does Rohit want to leave 5 mins after going main apkey wajah se apno se dur raha smiley24

Inke dialogues and action ka kabhi koi sense nahi hota. Bilkul hi ghatiya writing hoti jaa rhi h dheere dheere. Agar rohit ko ruhi-armaan ke shaadi ke time introduce krte toh koi sense bhi thaa itne gusse ka. Jab use sab pata hi tha to ekdam se 1 saal baad aake itna action giri krne ki kya zaroorat thi tab hi kar leta jab pata chala?
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hobbit

His anger is ok because Armaan quite literally messed up his life. But surely they were not as close as they thought. Because no brother would call the other ‘sautela’ and push him around like this.

I saw a BTS scene of Rohit and Ruhi, seems like he’s still smitten with her… even though Ruhi should be blamed more, considering she agreed to marry him.

What I don’t get is, why did not Rohit talk to Armaan privately instead of disappearing that day? He didn’t even think to confront Ruhi, just ran away and Abhira was blamed. My sister is my best friend and while I’d 100% cut her out of my life if something similar happened to me, I don’t think I can physically hurt or humiliate her in front of other family members. smiley11 I would also choose to blame the other person more (in this case, Ruhi) for lying.

He said that because of Armaan, his wife couldn’t like him? She never liked him and just because he found her beautiful, he sent a rishta to her family. smiley11 Didn’t even ask her out, if i remember correctly.

The moment he took his arguments to saga sautela taunt he lost his valid points too...Matlab bhai tumhe kis baat se problem hai,,,Ar Ru relation ya phir Madh brought Ar to that house...smiley44

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

KP has absolutely no qualms about treating Armaan the way she does.. that whole trying to feed him food the other day was also just a move in the game!! She is absolutely unlikeable smiley7

She is manipulative to the core. Which would he fine with me, if they showed her owning her evil. But they don't, which is further annoying.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Matlab Ruhi ab tak Rohit se pyaar nahi kar paayi Armaan ki wajah se, lekin ab suddenly kar legi pyaar, kaise?? Ye Kya bakwaas se bhi bakwaas logic dhunda hai?? This would've atleast made some sense of KP asked Armaan to leave the house!