Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Rohit took his time in realising that bhaiya's sacrifice was actually a dhoka! smiley22 ek saal lag gaya itna sa deduction karne mein!

I'm telling you, all these poddars paid money to pass through law college

They bribe the judge n the opposition lawyer so that they win cases

Because none of them in that fam, apart from maybe manisha, has functioning brain!

N none of the supposed lawyers actually use common sense!

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

They will not repeat the same track again and this armaan will not let go abhira so easily

Abhira also knows Kaveri Poddar wants to break Arman’s confidence..she has seen her ugly face .. Kaveri had no guilt that Rohit has treated Armaan shabbily and she had no pain that Armaan is hurting

When she herself was forcing Armaan to marry Ruhi ..

Abhira should show the marriage videos to Rohit .. how Armaan was uncomfortable in the Sangeet and Kaveri was dancing away and forcing him

since Abhira was involved in the wedding planning she might get hold of the wedding footage .. when Armaan refused to marry Ruhi and Kaveri was arm twisting him . She can tell Rohit . How you feel Kaveri has made me feel for the last 3 months .. she has all the videos and has been telling me that Armaan will cheat on me .. I am willing to give Armaan a chance .. can u do the same with Ruhi

Originally posted by: Visszz

Kripya karke phirse aise stunt karne ka idea na aaye usse..KP is desperately looking for a loophole to separating them..

I don't think kk will be able to blackmail Ab into leaving Ar now.

Ab agreed since she believed Ar hated her n wanted to get rid of her.

Now, especially when she knows Ar needs her to breathe, he really has no family other than her, kk won't be able to blackmail her

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

KP has absolutely no qualms about treating Armaan the way she does.. that whole trying to feed him food the other day was also just a move in the game!! She is absolutely unlikeable smiley7

The heir is back, so need to bother with the spare.

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly...its Ruhi who agreed for the marriage. AND armaan to tha hi nahi udaipur mein uss waqt....such a dumbo though process.....I mean agar ruhi was in a relationship with armaan...to shaadi ke liye kaise maani...and if she agreed...to y blame armaan...kitna strong tha relationship yeh to dikh hi raha hai....when she agreed for the marriage with rohit...😂

again, y does vidya not tell rohit...ki iot was ruhi who approached her for armaan and her shaadi...and armaan was not ready..and at the end could not take it and rejected her at the mandap.... I mean tumhare bete lad rahe hain..to do something...and u know the truth...to kuch bolo...muh kholo...😂

I think v will tell Ro ki Ruhi, who has hawas fr her uninterested BIL was the one who approached fr marriage n Ar agreed to make v happy

Ro actor ke story pe tha MV talking about this

Ruhi, who has hawas fr her uninterested BIL, keeps telling Ar ne mujhe dhoka diya 🤣🤣🤣

Paagal aurat. She is the one who gave dhoka to Ar n agreed to marry someone else just coz she was unable to talk to him fr a day.

Ye behen se 2 din ka dating nibhana nahi hua, ye kya shaadi nibhayegi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Like I said earlier, as of now, I can't connect this Rohit with the old one. Lashing out in anger and saying hurtful words is something I can still get, but there is not even a tiny bit of regret or reflection after doing that..... And he was supposed to be armaan's closest relationshipsmiley39

It highlights how even that relationship was conditional. It was transactional, dependent 9n what Ar did fr Ro 😭

So he never really had unconditional support and love. Cementing ki Ab is his only fam, loving n supporting him unconditionally

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

So Rohit believes that Armaan dumped Ruhi on his head because he wanted to look good in the eyes of the family ..common sense demands that we ask how this is possible when the family did not even know of Armaan and Ruhi’s past until much later …or are we supposed to keep common sense aside while watching their sorry excuse of a show …smiley7 @fortnight …IF decided to removed my tag on its own ..lol

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1815195979823423624

Ruhi rok sakti hai?? Toh ye pehle jab bhaga tha tab kya thi, wife nhi thi??

koi sense hai iss dialogue ka

Expecting sensible words from this triad is preposterous 🤣🤣🤣

V will also flip eventually n they'll become a quartet 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Old hags stirring drama everywhere when they should be in a coffin smiley36

I love how all encompassing this statement is.

You can apply it to anything, any area of life n it'll still hold true

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

So Rohit believes that Armaan dumped Ruhi on his head because he wanted to look good in the eyes of the family ..common sense demands that we ask how this is possible when the family did not even know of Armaan and Ruhi’s past until much later …or are we supposed to keep common sense aside while watching their sorry excuse of a show smiley7 @fortnight …IF decided to removed my tag on its own ..lol

Bold - Yes!!

Oh and since one word isn't enough, yes, yes, yes and yes!!! smiley39