Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

I know you have written this in a lighthearted manner, but if such a thing happens, no one will be able to save DKP. I haven't watched all generations, but I don't think bride swapping has ever happened in YRKKH. Even though we don't like it and Ruhi doesn't want it, but she is a sister of abhira; doing this means Ruhi, Poddars', armaansa sab ka tata tata bye bye (i think one of forum member has highlighted this).

DKP should understand that they have come this far and that too so strongly because of the endgame couple theory they maintained in the first generation. The second generation got love by seeing them; they thought their relationship would be like their parents'. But they spoiled it in the later part of the second generation and the next ones, and we are seeing the hatred and anger people have as they spoiled their favorite endgame couple (I mean intro was for the endgame couple). If such a thing happens again this time, I don't know if anyone will see it. Half of the people are fed up with their awful storyline and repetitive plots.

I wrote it in a sarcastic way only. True.. I really want Armaan and Abhira to be endgame. Gen 2 it was sad that Naira passed away and Karthik married sirat.. last gen it was even more sad.. couldn’t digest the way they ended.: hope they don’t do something like that this time.. 🤞🏼 hope they make up for previous generation this time..

Armaan and Abhira are well liked… Abhimaan is like the goose that lays golden eggs.. When they destroy the couple then no more golden eggs.. no more TRP.. they won’t have a choice other than to take a leap to next gen or end the show in a bitter note..

I see Roohi as a threat to Abhimaan.. till now she has done so many controversial things still none of her actions were called out.. She is still seen as a victim.. how can a homewrecker be a matured sorted, family oriented woman? How can people like such a pathetic character? That’s the only character I hate so far in this generation.. I want to see her face the consequences and most importantly I want to see a good story.. let’s see..

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

I wrote it in a sarcastic way only. True.. I really want Armaan and Abhira to be endgame. Gen 2 it was sad that Naira passed away and Karthik married sirat.. last gen it was even more sad.. couldn’t digest the way they ended.: hope they don’t do something like that this time.. 🤞🏼 hope they make up for previous generation this time..

Armaan and Abhira are well liked… Abhimaan is like the goose that lays golden eggs.. When they destroy the couple then no more golden eggs.. no more TRP.. they won’t have a choice other than to take a leap to next gen or end the show in a bitter note..

I see Roohi as a threat to Abhimaan.. till now she has done so many controversial things still none of her actions were called out.. She is still seen as a victim.. how can a homewrecker be a matured sorted, family oriented woman? How can people like such a pathetic character? That’s the only character I hate so far in this generation.. I want to see her face the consequences and most importantly I want to see a good story.. let’s see..

Even aasmaan poddar too. I get the point that she doesn't like the attitude of abhira for whatever reason. But, the way she reacted for 2 min meggi love story, not remembering her grandson and still not introspecting things. How can you call yourself 'head of the family'. I liked kid ruhi nd hence was wanting see her parallel story nd her bond with her sister but my bad to except something like this from sadist makers.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Abheera doesn't deserve to be a lawyer...You don't give in to your emotions and then take decision on behalf of your client..Without taking her client's permission you have no right to withdraw the case.She didn't even took her clients in confidence n withdraw the case to behan tu pehle hi kyun case lad rahi thi when in the end u had to withdraw..

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning girls!!!!

Thanks for the tag, Chaitusmiley31I just got to watch the episode now.

I have no words smiley19I hated the whole Armaan's tirade on Abhirasmiley7and successfully manipulated her to do his biddingsmiley35Makers, he is the freaking ML, kuch toh idealistic qualities de do ussesmiley6Biwi se pyaar karne ka matlab and supporting her also means helping her in personal and professional growthsmiley23

Ek toh, he is the one who appealed to Abhira's personal sense of empathy to get her to buy in to be easy with Ruhi. If it were any other lawyer, would he have shared the Ruhi's detail with them? Nahin na. And then, asking her to remove emotions out of the equation is like he wants to have the cake and eat it too. If we look at it from a practical standpoint, whatever material/info which is outed voluntarily by the defendant or their lawyer is fair game to use in a trial, isn't it? Kuch bhi movies nahin dekha yeh greatest lawyer ne, where the lawyer is constantly interfering her/his client's emotional outburst with a " that's enough, we don't have anything more to say"? I am not a lawyer, itna toh mujhe bhi pata hainsmiley29

This is the norm which I know in a lot of job and interviews at higher places of learning too. Per the law, the interviewers are not allowed to ask certain questions such as gender identity, preferences, marital status, children amongst other things. But, once the candidate brings it up, it is fair game to assess the candidate in that context. Common sense hain ki the candidate cannot use the info to their advantage and then turn around and cry discriminationsmiley18What a stupid case, what a stupid best lawyer?

Can;t they have taken one shot of Abhira convincing her clients not to push for charges rather than surprising them with no charges, yes compensationsmiley7If I were the judge, I would have fined her for wasting valuable court time smiley7 I am not saying her clients don't have the right to change, but how does a lawyer decide what is fair for the clients?

What did we get out of this case? Armaan's position is status quo- mein guilty rahoonga forever towards Ruhi. Ruhi's position is status quo- mujhe kuch farak nahin pade whether Armaan loves Abhira or not, I will continye my machinationssmiley7, I am entitled to him foreversmiley35 The realities which came out of the case have no lasting effects- Armaan telling off Ruhi is very temporarysmiley34Ruhi's grandfather blaming Abhira for every problem of Ruhi has no lasting impact on Abhira....... Abhira is made to doubt her own confidence, made her doubt her intentions of genuinely helping a victim and sacrifice her principles to be with Armaan- in effect she became an Armaan out of fear of losing himsmiley19From her end, she got zilch out of this case or an assurance from Armaan. Instead, she is blamed as a pesky pestsmiley7 What a contrived plot this is? I don't understand the writers what they are doing. Do they just want to glorify the vamp at the expense of their ML and FL?

Vidya's long lecture is totally lost on me. Her position and Abhira's position are not same, same as she is claimingsmiley7It is something else to make peace with or mourn after somebody is gone. But, to tell her to fight with Ruhi or for pyaar or whatever, it is sooo lamesmiley21 Kisse ladna hain? Armaan se? Or leave Armaan alone and fight with Ruhi? this is so demeaning.

My heart went out for this poor young girl. If we forget she is the FL, she is a 22 yr old young girl, besahara, traumatized in unbelievable ways, now confused and conflicted between her heart and mind. Desperate to be loved, and belong and not lose the love of her life, wrongfully guided by everyone around her, she is made to bend her principles, her intuition to be appreciated and lovedsmiley19It is heartbreaking to say, mere paas kaun hain, mein akela hun, what should I do? Armaan gloating about how proud he is of Abhira was nauseating for me to watchsmiley20 May be a big word, he had successfully manipulated her at the moment to do what he wants while he blissfully orders her to understand his majboorismiley7 Take it or leave it, he sayssmiley7 My heart broke for this girlsmiley28.

Ruhi doesn't appreciate her independence after what she had donesmiley7 Kyun karein, when everybody is finding excuses on her behalf. She remains scratch free, entitled victim, while her old grandfather who is strapped for cash gets to pay the finesmiley7

I don't want to talk about Kaveri, she has no morality left in hersmiley34

I wanted to tag you, Rani, and Charu just in case you guys want to read my nonsensesmiley6In general I feel delicate to tag, as if I am trying to force feed my nonsense. But, somehow, I couldn't find you both in the list when I tried typing your names. I must eb doing something wrongsmiley6No harm done, sardard se bach gayeinsmiley4 Chaitu, nahin bach payismiley4

Always Love to read ur pov smiley31
You echoed my thoughts , kept them in much better way.

I never disliked Armaan like i did today ,ngl not even in those 10 months when he was leading Ruhi and getting manipulated by her, IK Abhira is a grown up and not a 2 yr old but she is a young girl who lost everyone and can’t afford to lose anyone else ,esp after what she faced when she was alone after leaving PH. And Armaan is the person who she loved the most after her mamma , he is wrong in sharing his professional info with her when she is the opp lawyer and then expect her not to use it in her favour ? He being a sr lawyer doesn’t know how to keep professional and personal life sep but expects a jr who is fighting her 1st case to do? I was happy Abhira used her brains and didn’t become a sacrificial lamb like her mamma and tried to help her innocent client . I disliked how Armaan manipulated her by bringing her mamma and made Abhira doubt her own ethics , then compared her with his evil phufa,and then Vidya,she should be the last one to give advices to anyone,she gave all the wrong advices to her and asked her to fight for her love ,but why should Abhira fight with Ruhi ?it’s Armaan who have to keep that women in her place ,am happy finally he developed a spine and told her not to interfere into his Ariana space but will he really stop her next time , i will wait and see.

His manipulation and Vidya’s useless advice made Abhira think like a fool and her blind trust and love made her to forget her ethics , am highly disappointed how Abhira didn’t even discuss with her client earlier and she didn’t even bother to ask the judge to cancel Ruhi’s license. Armaan should be the last one to talk about ethics,he was hiding about faulty car and then Ruhi’s mental condition from the court. Judge should have canceled both their bar association cards and asked them to leave the court. The way he pressed Abhira looked so fake. He ruined his love /wife’s 1st case and so is Abhira.

I don’t even want to discuss much about immoral and Jhooti Ruhi Birla , she said someone is framing and here with her rash and negligence driving she hit a poor Old man and broken his leg but Am surprised so called famous lawyer still couldn’t realise how sachi ,achi Ruhi is . And MG and Abhira scene is one more worst past today, she actually hugged that man smiley11. And his immoral pothi is jealous. Am sure this women will turn a real psychopath in jealousy ,Yuvraj is much better than this women. He agree he is a bad guy unlike this fake women who plays victim card after ruining lives.

Why_though thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Observer007

Even aasmaan poddar too. I get the point that she doesn't like the attitude of abhira for whatever reason. But, the way she reacted for 2 min meggi love story, not remembering her grandson and still not introspecting things. How can you call yourself 'head of the family'. I liked kid ruhi nd hence was wanting see her parallel story nd her bond with her sister but my bad to except something like this from sadist makers.

Kaveri has ego issues.. That will be sorted in sometime.. even if she didn’t like Abhira her place in Armaan’s life is different and Abhira’s is different. They are not competing for the same place. Once abhira falls on her feet accepting her defeat then Kaveri’s ego will be satisfied and she will have change of heart.. Armaan’s birth mother truth may also bring in change in Kaveri.. so I am not worried about her much.. but hate her manipulations and the way she keeps insulting Abhira.. She will eventually accept Abhira as a bahu..

Roohi is competing for Abhira’s place in Armaan’s life.. She is still seen as a victim and her EMA is glorified as true love.. even Dadi loves this woman and has no complaints with her whatsoever.. Roohi really believes Armaan loves her and is confused and only changed his mind seeing Abhira as a wedding planner. She still believes he is her soulmate and they are perfect for each other. Every time Armaan has tried to draw boundaries, she has trapped him in her web of manipulation - each time even more than. the previous time.. now he has clearly stated he is in love with Abhira and nothing can happen between them.. but the way she was reminiscing everything today, it was like she will plan something big to be back in his life and he won’t be able to avoid because of guilt.. Roohi already has full control on her grand parents and now with her obsession for Armaan she will spoil Abhira’s life without any guilt.. Roohi is a curse for Abhira & Armaan. I am not looking forward to see any sister bond.. she will snatch everything from abhira and still will act like a victim.. they can show her getting therapy and falling in love with someone else and marrying him or just end her character.. I have no sympathy for her.. if they end her character I will be happy. As long as she is not behind Armaan, I can tolerate her on screen..