Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

My fear became true. Abhira is not free from her insecurities, its her fear of losing ar to chuhi making her propose ar. Ar didn't understand his mistake that he is still letting chuhi interfere between them by always being available for her. Chuhi didn't get a slightest punishment atleast. Neither got her memories back nor thought about ak perspective through this case. Ab didn't understand MG true colours. Abhimaan failed to keep their personal and proffesional lives seperately too. Then what was the purpose of this bloody accident case then?

Next is kv nautanki. After this heart attack drama ( whether its real or fake), flip ma will herself request ab to leave and ab will ask ar to chose kv.

All the umeedein of viewers paani mein gaya...chapaak...

Atp, they really need to take a short leap. They have totally messed up story. I can't even enjoy proposal scene knowing that problems between abhimaan are not solved yet.

I fully agree

I am disappointed

I look forward to the proposal scene itself but overall this plot has served no purpose as you pointed out.

Abhiras insecurities are actually at a high and Armaan just doesnt get it.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As a lawyer Ab should have consulted her clients before agreeing on out of court settlement. And as her mentor it would have been good if Ar pointed this out to her.( after the event)

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Abhira yeh sab karogi toh ban chuki tun lawyer bahen smiley36 becharey kaka kaki ka insaaf smiley13

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ar mentioned to Ab that he has made it clear to Ruhi as well that there is nothing more between them.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

As a lawyer Ab should have consulted her clients before agreeing on out of court settlement. And as her mentor it would have been good if Ar pointed this out to her.

Armaan ko kya pata tha she is going to withdraw??smiley36smiley36

Even a non-lawyer would know that you are supposed to first consult your client.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today's episode had 50% vidya screen time. Kya socha tha aur kya paya

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira yeh sab karogi toh ban chuki tun lawyer bahen smiley36 becharey kaka kaki ka insaaf smiley13

KaKi abhi out of court settlement kar lete toh fayde mein rehte.

Solitudelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan ko kya pata tha she is going to withdraw??smiley36smiley36

Even a non-lawyer would know that you are supposed to first consult your client.

I meant after the event. I know Ar and her clients were equally surprised

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I meant after the event. I know Ar and her clients were equally surprised

Woh bhi toh fraud hai, kya hi mentor karega smiley37smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira ki insecurities dekhna ab magically gayab ho jayengi smiley37