Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 months ago

Did Abhira withdraw the case without consulting her clients???

smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

poora scene nhi aaya relax. Kal hi aayega main tohsmiley36

Mujhe BTS chahiye, I want to prepare myself for the disappointment.

Bhoomi8900648 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ye kaka kaki itne understanding h bas ek baar m samaj gye ki ab driver ko jail pahuchane se insaaf nhi milega and I don't understand ki ab out of court settlement ki kya zarurat thi jab court khud saza ke saath saath compensation bhi provide karata hi h victims ko.I mean generally people do out of court settlement when they are a little bit hesitant ki case ko beyond reasonable doubt prove kr payebge ya nhi, or they don't wanna go through lengthy court proceeding yahaa toh judgment unke favour m aa hi gya h. Feels like it was never about insaaf now, but Palturam Abhira wanted to show her personal khunnas to housewreaking bhabhi and when dadisa make it clear ki it gonna put permanent dent in your relationship with Armaam, she was like bhaad m gya kaka kaki ka insaaf, mera ghar jo abhi bna bhi nhi ujad jayega 😭🤣.

Kaki waise itna unprofessional behavior m toh na sehti, ye husband wife and inkii bhabhi ne apna bana banaya case begad diya h wake up kaki, aap toh kaka ke liye inssaf lo, case kar do negligence of duty ka in husband and wife pe case se pehle, baad m, court m proceeding wale din inka gulu gulu khatam nhi ho rha h and bhabhi ko bhi mat chodo, majak bna ke rkha h . M aapke saath hu kaki 🤣🤣.

Edited by Bhoomi8900648 - 1 months ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan's outburst is unfair imo. He is the one who is still involving Ruhi in his life and he is saying she has too much shaq. Arey bhai, find some other lawyer to help her and focus on your wife! stamp paper par likne seh kya hoga jab in the end you are going to keep running to help Ruhi out of guilt

Abhira is back to crying :(

I came to rant after viewing 1 slidesmiley37

I couldn't hold it insmiley37smiley37🤯

I knew it!

It wouldn't take long ti return to his old ways once he had marriage confirmation.

He is 'tired' whilst Abhira had to live with it for a year

.....and now the so called 'guilt' of his lifetime ...
smiley11

👊💨

Vidya lecture was too long and also that rumaal flying was bit stretch…. Waiting for prosapal and KP leaving…. Sach me budiya gayo toh IF me party🍾
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kaveri Poddar has a purple suitcase.. How cute, 😃

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jaa.. Armaan.. Jaa😃

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1811929319540670465

There is no festival, aiwai ready hai sabsmiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

I came to rant after viewing 1 slidesmiley37

I couldn't hold it insmiley37smiley37🤯

I knew it!

It wouldn't take long ti return to his old ways once he had marriage confirmation.

He is 'tired' whilst Abhira had to live with it for a year

.....and now the so called 'guilt' of his lifetime ...
smiley11

👊💨

how he simply refuses to understand WHY she is insecure and what he is putting her through- I do not get

V is also giving counseling to Ab instead of Armaan

As soon as she proposes and says ok to being with him, looks like she will be taken for granted :(

And Kaveri ke heart attack ke baad kya hoga, kaun jaane.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awww like Abhira, Kaveri has her own little pink/ purple suitcase smiley36