Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Armaan's outburst is unfair imo. He is the one who is still involving Ruhi in his life and he is saying she has too much shaq. Arey bhai, find some other lawyer to help her and focus on your wife! stamp paper par likne seh kya hoga jab in the end you are going to keep running to help Ruhi out of guilt

Abhira is back to crying :(

Vidya counsels her to not repeat her mistakes. She speaks about how Armaan ki maa became a big issue even when she was dead and says that was her mistake and says dont let your haq go and dont let any third person impact your bond. Abhira says- Shivani was dead and gone, but Ruhi is alive and very much present. Abhira's breakdown is so heartfelt! I wish Armaan could hear this and understand why Abhira is so affected.

V says if Armaan is not stopping Ruhi, you do it.

She says pyaar ke liye lado.

Abhira asks about whether or not she is his pehla pyaar and voices her insecurities about how he left Ruhi even after he wanted to marry Ruhi. V says- no Ruhi insisted and he agreed for my sake. she says dont get entangled in pehla pyaar or not.

Court mein Abhira is missing. Judge starts to announce his verdict. Abhira stops the proceedings to withdraw case and judge says but you were right , I was gonna announce verdict in your favor. She says we will do monetary settlement. MG apologizes to Abhira. Abhira hugs him saying its ok coz I always saw you as parnanu and Ruhi is burining in jealousy along with evil twins. WTF. itna petty kaise hai yeh aurat

Armaan goes running searching for her wanting to apologize to her for his behavior and say that he is proud of her and she is mumma ki daughter, imaandaar. Armaan walks off looking for her. He drops his hanky and Abhira is also looking for him and finds his hanky. as she picks it up it keeps flying away. she is running behind the hanky. the hanky keeps flying and she keeps running behind it and ultimately finds it. Its a random filler scene but its sweetly performed by Abhira. Sam manages to make even silly scenes watchable.

Armaan is looking for Abhira and hears some people talk about pagal ladki searching for her pati ka rumaal and doesnt know that it is Abhira upto her antics.

V tries to placate Kaveri speaking about Abhira's goodness. but Kaveri is pathetic. she breaks glass. hadh hoti hai berahmi ki- the way she spews hate is too much. calls Abhira manhoos. V says please realize that Abhimaan saccha pyaar will keep family intact before its too late

Armaan goes to outhouse looking for Abhira. VM are doing nautanki to get him to Abhira's surprise waala location claiming some rando Kukreja uncle needs his help.

Armaan enters a dark room in some location and is looking for Kukreja uncle and then trips and suddenly theres some fancy lighting coming on and lots of gift boxes.

He opens one of the boxes and finds a lantern and Abhiras voice comes on saying he was the light bulb in her dark life

Precap is Abhimaan wanting to marry again and in shaadi outfit and Kaveri doing emo blackmail of ghar chhodna if he picks Abhira.

Abhira ka wedding lehenga is pink! Not an auspicious sign. LOL. Behen, please change color to something else thats not pink or red fully.Sam looks like a doll in pink though.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sabne kya kya umeed banayi thismiley37smiley37.......paani mein gya chapak.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Precap - KP ne ultimatum diya and Armaan choose Abhira, KP leaving house with one suit case smiley40smiley40

kv is leaving 😱😱😱....Seriously....Yeh toh party karne wali baat hai πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.... but ar-ab seperation ab pakki haiπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.... yeh dekhna hai ki kitne time ke liye πŸ€”πŸ€”.... Well, I prefer good 2 or 3 yrs....seriously done with this bs...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Precap - KP ne ultimatum diya and Armaan choose Abhira, KP leaving house with one suit case smiley40smiley40

Looks like dream of someone

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sabne kya kya umeed banayi thismiley37smiley37.......paani mein gya chapak.

Positivity bhi saath le doobe ye makers smiley37smiley19

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Positivity bhi saath ke doobe ye makers smiley37smiley19

poora scene nhi aaya relax. Kal hi aayega main tohsmiley36
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Kisine sahi kaha...If abhira keep listening to flip ma and her mumma's diary, then her life will be doomed for sure....did she drop the case just coz ar sa is angry with her? Kaise lawyer banegi re tu?πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Pyaar mein hojaata hai yeh sab

Log pyaar mein pagal hojaate hai.

She values Armaan more than anything and so she is sacrificing. kya karein

Hopefully jaldi sambhal jayegi :(

It was very disappointing to see that she let go of her stance just to accommodate Armaan.

I have a feeling that this Ruhi case may not be over because Abhira was saying I trust the lawyer of the other side to ensure you will get your timely compensation. maybe they wont get it because Goenkas are pathetic.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

poora scene nhi aaya relax. Kal hi aayega main tohsmiley36

Ur my true soul sista smiley31kya subah subah positivity ka serum peeke uthi hai smiley36

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi got saved. Just like her matahsree in previous gen smiley36

I think that's just how Rishta works. PL is never going to get called out. She will do all sorts of Kand and latter become the most "sensible" char of the show

Aree waah KP leaving…… dadisa please go on tirath yatra aap sudhar jaogi.