Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Obviously they will never have Ruhi in jail or something, mostly it may give her some perspective about Arohi's accident, though I do not have high hopes. This just seems like another version of the kaveri court case cause this gen is obsessed with recreating scenes.

Yeah I hope it gives Swarna and Surekha also/atleast some perspective! I mean they did think their grandaughter could just off her sister by mistake even! smiley44Ruhi was 6 years old but the 60 (more like 160) year olds were far worse in their deduction of the series of events! smiley7

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG WTH is happening after that beautiful family

scene, we have dhongi buddha and Ruhi having

Orange County Police Car Chase - Benny Hill Themed animated gif

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It is the need of the hour!! One thing is the baggage itself is a bit much and secondly it's all too fresh in both their minds!! A year or so would atleast take the roughness of it out! Atleast we'd hope so!! I've been really hoping for a short leap for ages now! And now after these two episodes I'm moe than convinced they do need it.. Neither of them is going to be left alone to even figure out what they want in the current setting! Like today when the entire family surrounded Abhira.. best to individually set off somewhere and clear their heads and meet later!!

I just felt so terribly sad for both of them in these episodes. both of them having running high on emotions for a long time now, and that's never good for anyone's mental space

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They drove all day without food or water smiley37 or maybe they went and got drive-through smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

My Armaanza is so happy that he's still a married man

and he hugged his father for the first time. OMG Armaan and his parents

really looked like family today smiley42

I have no complain on there scene smiley27

Dkp can we please have of these, family rishta

Yeah today the episode was not at jumpneck speed .. there was time to settle and soak in

So this paper was sent by Madhav to Armaan and Abhira together .., and Vidya knows about it

so Madhav’s family totally knows about it .. and they have totally cut this information from the rest ..

Good going Madhav .. joint families are good … but it’s always better to keep some confidential information within the inner loop

He has given Armaan n Abhira the right to decide how to proceed . If the original paper is with Madhav then that’s why he was comfortably sitting with it .. I am not sure about this .. but if Armaan is comfortable with waiting.. so let’s wait .

Now both know it’s a crime to marry anyone else .. that’s good enough.. and Madhav was in hospital and Sanjay was hiding this information from family

Vidya is going to takeover the coveted Ashwini position from Madhav .. and try to keep her beta and bahu in tow ..

Kaveri Is hallucinating.. and she’s wierd ..

She should now worry that Vidya is going to be the main power centre in the house .. she’s running her independent household.

Ruhi is on a road rampage .. she’s clearly unhinged .. and MG at 90 is following her .. zyada chances to inke accident karne ke hai . Inki car bhi Toh kharab thhi

The accident has not been shown ..but even if Ruhi gets away .. she’s unleashing her anger and frustration on innocent bystanders

Earlier she used to kill her her husband .. now why should others pay for Ruhi ka DDP

She will Bahao crocodile 🐊 tears and MG will give her the clean chit .. but the point is MG knows that Rubi has been behaving irrationally for quite some time rather the whole day .. she should be sent for treatment..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/chaandsitaaree/status/1810482742557331523

Abhira's brain literally short-circuited in that first forehead kiss smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

literally my first thought when they skipped the accident on screen smiley37

[/QUOTE

But even that version that is shown did not leave it open for interpretation as such, right? It clearly seemed an accident

Amazing Ruhi

Her heart swells with passion, lust and love only fir her Jeth Armaanza ....

An accident happened when she was a child 😕...For her entire family of AK was estranged....

They were wiped off from existence by Goenkas ...Now " Budha " crying for them, seriously instead of explaining the child accidents do happen he stood feeding her hatred and obsessions ...

Ruhi still protesting as a grown up adult smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yeah I hope it gives Swarna and Surekha also/atleast some perspective! I mean they did think their grandaughter could just off her sister by mistake even! smiley44Ruhi was 6 years old but the 60 (more like 160) year olds were far worse in their deduction of the series of events! smiley7

Their mahaan upbringing has caused hit and run in every damn generation. Mansi udaooing akshara, Arohi udaooing manjari, Ruhi udaooing arohi.... Ab agar aur 20 saal ye buddhe dharti pr rhe toh ruhi's daughter will also udaooing abhira/ruhismiley44

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/chaandsitaaree/status/1810482742557331523

Abhira's brain literally short-circuited in that first forehead kiss smiley37

Armaanza smiley42

Word Count: 1