Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

V counseling that marriage isnt always 50-50 and somedays its like a seesaw and can be 90-10, 80-20 etc also was a nice touch

But she negated her own advice by going to speak to Abhira asking when she will make a decision

But both really needs some original marriage councellor ..Ye sasti version or ruhi therapist jaisa nahin...Someone that can show them right path....

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

My Armaanza is so happy that he's still a married man

and he hugged his father for the first time. OMG Armaan and his parents

really looked like family today smiley42

I have no complain on there scene smiley27

Dkp can we please have of these, family rishta

Yes our Armaanza pyaraza cuteza Armaanza smiley42smiley42......

❤️....

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i actually liked today's episode. after thinking about it, i prefer how the DP was revealed today. there were mature conversations happening regarding it that were much needed instead of fighting. the fact is that we can still get the fight we wanted with phuphasa and dadisa regarding the DP because they don't know that armaan and abhira know about it now.

idk how this whole ruhi case thing is gonna play out but i'm going to be patient and give trust to the writers/makers because so far nothing has happened that makes me doubt armaan's redemption. i am going to give them the benefit of the doubt of what is to come this week.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

literally my first thought when they skipped the accident on screen smiley37

I mean! DKP and the way they show accidents! smiley37 Remember the supposed Akshara accident that Naira first accused Kartik of! smiley5smiley44they think this is their way of creating drama! Everyone can guess their own thing!

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sa7861

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1810481129838739714
the height difference 😭😭😭 they are so cute 😍🥹

Oh no Armaanza, that's how Baby Sharma, realize she was in love

and Daddy isn't playing he just seal Abhira fate smiley36. Ms. Sharma

won't be going to Mussoorie on bus, plane or walking, anywhere

and away from him.

I love Abhira was just quiet observing and listening while Armaan express his feelings smiley27

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

💯.. new start, new wedding date, new city.. I'm all for all of those smiley42 Away from Goenkas and KP especially smiley20

I really feel the story, and the characters need it. They are stuck in the same place for quite sometime, and that is not good for anyone. Just a leap of a year or so will be fine, and then they can meet at the court room or some workplace setting, and have a fresh start smiley27

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think that would be the best for the characters and the story rn, it just seems like a lot of baggage to let go at once. Moreover, its better that their this marriage got dissolved anyway. It being on the same day as Akshu's death will always bring mixed emotions.

Agreed , Separation and then choosing each other would make it truly a choice and not an obligation

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really feel the story, and the characters need it. They are stuck in the same place for quite sometime, and that is not good for anyone. Just a leap of a year or so will be fine, and then they can meet at the court room or some workplace setting, and have a fresh start smiley27

It is the need of the hour!! One thing is the baggage itself is a bit much and secondly it's all too fresh in both their minds!! A year or so would atleast take the roughness of it out! Atleast we'd hope so!! I've been really hoping for a short leap for ages now! And now after these two episodes I'm more than convinced they do need it.. Neither of them is going to be left alone to even figure out what they want in the current setting! Like today when the entire family surrounded Abhira.. best to individually set off somewhere and clear their heads and meet later!!

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i actually liked today's episode. after thinking about it, i prefer how the DP was revealed today. there were mature conversations happening regarding it that were much needed instead of fighting. the fact is that we can still get the fight we wanted with phuphasa and dadisa regarding the DP because they don't know that armaan and abhira know about it now.

idk how this whole ruhi case thing is gonna play out but i'm going to be patient and give trust to the writers/makers because so far nothing has happened that makes me doubt armaan's redemption. i am going to give them the benefit of the doubt of what is to come this week.

Yes keeping fingers crossed🤞

Armaan is really being well redeemed. Hopefully it won't be ruined.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I mean! DKP and the way they show accidents! smiley37 Remember the supposed Akshara accident that Naira first accused Kartik of! smiley5smiley44they think this is their way of creating drama! Everyone can guess their own thing!

Obviously they will never have Ruhi in jail or something, mostly it may give her some perspective about Arohi's accident, though I do not have high hopes. This just seems like another version of the kaveri court case cause this gen is obsessed with recreating scenes.