Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 months ago

Par yamraj ki toh maut ho gyi ek saal pehlesmiley19. Aaj barsi hai

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

You know I have mentioned time and again that Ruhi Birla is a real panauti. Looks like I was really right.. this woman would indeed make sure to end the Goenkas once and for all. Even if we ignore what she did as a child, her actions as a grown up woman in her late 20s is so alarming. And I don't see a redemption for this woman, at least not one that people would accept.

in tonight’s precap on tv..she’s again telling Armaan that she can’t get over him and move forward…🙄like really…where’s your self respect woman..the man left you at the mandap and he’s madly in love with his wife.. anyway I hope Armaan doesn’t spoil the progress he’s made and he tells her he’s still married and that he will never love any other woman but abhira ..he needs to finally put Ruhi in her place..if he wants to get abhira back.’
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Okay. Ek baat toh pakka clear hai ruhi ko jail toh nahi bhejege accident ke liye.

Does that mean abhira case haaregi and Armaan case jitega?
Show ki female lead ko haarta toh dkp kabhi nahi dikha sakta!! This is impossible ki dkp ki female lead kisi bhi chiz mai haare! For yeh track conclude kaise hoga!!!

kyun nahi dikha saktha historical haar toh dekh liya tha last few gen main bhi smiley36 toh iss gen main bhi abhira haregi smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Wheel on bus go round and round round and round ... Vahi gol gol gol karke dikhana ....

this is the amazing creativity of rishta writers smiley36 who drag show like chewing gum smiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this is the amazing creativity of rishta writers smiley36 who drag show like chewing gum smiley36

And this rotten chewing gum is 15 years old. Ab toh kachre mein fekdo smiley11
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Why should Abhira leave the case of her mother's friend (Kaki) knowing Ruhi has a record of trauma drama, suicide drama & impulsiveness? Ruhi's was driving rashly for hours running away from her p.nanu just because princess couldn't get her zid fulfilled (these Goenka's children they have track record of causing road accidents smiley44) But knowing DKP I'm sure Ruhi wouldn't have caused the accident (that much toh we all know them smiley36) but her expert driving skills could have taken anyone's life.

Why should Armaan leave the case of his left at the altar ex-fiance, his infatuation? Just because his wife, his life, his sukoon and saans (Ar's words) doesn't want her husband to contact Ruhi be it for professional commitment. He could easily refer another best lawyer any of his lawyer friends could've fought Ruhi's case against Abhira. Ruhi doesn't understand the word "boundaries" and Armaan doesn't know how to remind Ruhi about it.

Now Abhira is taking her time to think about her decision after getting to know about the pending divorce case. What's the problem? If Abhira said she wanted to leave as she can't trust Armaan but now if she has reason to stay, why can't she rethink her decision? Is it impossible for them to rebuild the trust? How will Armaan give her reason to trust him again? By handling Ruhi's second case and assuring his 100% commitment to it and letting Ruhi take care of him in jail infront of his wife Abhira? Would any gf/wife like it?

If we consider from another perspective professional and personal terms are different. Armaan can still fight Ruhi's second case as he loves Abhira only and will maintain distance from Ruhi. But can he assure Ruhi will also maintain distance? Can he assure Ruhi won't get her obsessive trait back? Can he assure Ruhi who recently interfered in Ar-Ab's personal relationship (being Armaan's spokesperson, she was applauded for it) won't ever interfere again? If anybody says Abhira can also bring Ruhi in between them someday after identity reveal. Well, Abhira is not requesting Armaan to give their relationship a chance, she is not promising him anything. It's him who is promising her the world but is unable to remove one major roadblock of their life's journey. Ruhi isn't Armaan's family, he can't give up on her, when he gave up on Abhira whom he addressed his family. Why there are expectations from Abhira? Shouldn't the partner who wants nothing more than their relationship to work make more efforts? Should Armaan be 24/7 available for Ruhi?

The day Abhira leaves PH for real and won't return in 2 days majority of SM viewers (including me) will celebrate smiley40 smiley36

Can I give infinite likes to this postsmiley31We may be twinssmiley4

Oh my! smiley27I just wrote exactly this in the other thread here. I also don't agree with the opinion that Abhira should get up and leavesmiley31Agree, agree, agree with everything elsesmiley42

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357840?pn=28

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Ab armaan sa ruhi move on karne ka zimadari bhi lega kya ??

This is moving back in circlessmiley7 At least make her like Shahrukh Khan in Darrsmiley9Kuch toh interesting hoga and ML without fault hoga for all these kaands which will happensmiley6

Now, he will look like a fool landing himself back smack where he wassmiley44

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes now Armaan will have to take a valid stand and move away from Ruhi if he really wants Abhira for himself and help Ruhi move on ! He needs to build that wall between them

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vidya ne bhi kya flip maara.. From being clueless about her relationship and have Ab/ others advise her now she is the relationship expert doling out advices😃 ( though her advice to Ar was on point and along right lines)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

And this rotten chewing gum is 15 years old. Ab toh kachre mein fekdo smiley11

kachra bhi ithna basi nahi hotha smiley37 main kehthi hun seeda zameen pe gaad do smiley36