Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Having issues with Ruhi is not the same as creating problems regarding anything and everything. Ruhi is not just a case. she is not just an ex. she is a clingy, manipulative , conniving person. Abhira is right to be scared of her impact on their relationship and marriage having already tolerated it for very long.

Abhira will not come in the way of his professional obligations. Unlike Armaan who straight up doesnt hesitate to tell her to drop a case, she has never told him what to do/not. But its up to him to make her feel secure

True. Can't trust roohi. It's high time for Armaan to know her reality

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

True. Can't trust roohi. It's high time for Armaan to know her reality

He knows Kaveri's reality smiley11

Sick Sanjay's Realitysmiley11

Vidyas realitysmiley11

And Ruhi's to an extent- cz she was hovering over him like a dark cloud despite Rohit bring there..smiley11..and what she did with at the time of her wedding prep to her bil.

Has he,can he, will he ... do anything?smiley26

He only fights with those who support and want to help him...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Armaans request to Abhira is very earnest and Abhira is also very honest in response about having concerns and doubts. I love that they are being transparent with each other. I hope this degree of transparency remains.

VM have showed up to deliver DP ka sach. And M says Sanjay did it and gave false papers. Armaan is pissed. VM stop him from leaving to confront Sanjay and telling Kaveri. V realizes Sanjay lied to V about M.

Abhira is not happy about M hiding things but doesnt over react but her expression is sullen. Armaan is grateful though and hugs M. waah baap beta pyaar is happening today. V wants to tell family. M says no- no one should influence Abhimaan decision to be with each other.

Armaan's dialogues are very sweet, so sincere that he is definitely making it difficult for Abhira to not melt :)

Forehead kiss also is there. AWW.

V mata ka flip is next level. Suddenly itnaa pyaar for Abhira. Next flip of V maata is uploading ig. Jab bhi itni chashni milti hai, tab kaand is coming soon

chacha chachi and cousins as they are sneaking out look so cute. all look like 5 year olds trying to escape strict school teacher or principal. all of their excuses to go to outhouse is hilarious.

Another Kaveri dream of seeing Abhira challenging her happens. these are awesome scenes. I liked the first dream also. Sam nails the dream waale Kaveri taunting scenes. She delivers it so beautifully.

V after giving pravachan to Armaan about tapasya , sabr etc has gone to pressure Abhira into making a decision soon. Charu brings up Ruhi while everyone is trying to convince her to decide to be with Armaan. M comes to interrupt and asks them all to leave and not pressure her.

Precap same.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aaj tak bacha samajh k chor diya thasmiley37smiley37

Liar liar, kaveri hun thats your ego on fire.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Lol. Fighting free mein cases for Ruhi is his priority. Otherwise he was happily turfing cases to chacha, mama, fufa et al. But client Ruhi ke liye he's always gotta be available and cant refuse 🙄

The man who was willing to leave his family firm for Abhira who is his jaan, his love, his everything cannot comply with a simple expectation of cutting Ruhi off because his past/his ex makes his wife uncomfortable

Surely he'd not be comfortable with Abhira having an ex who was in her life even if he trusted her immensely etc

Its not about trust. Its about making your partner feel secure and comfortable.

He's doesn't understand because he doesn't have any crazy clingy exes to deal with who get labeled as her "bff" He only had to deal with a stalker Yuvraj where it was clearcut - get him arrested.

For balance the story needs some harmless male best friend for Abhira ..itna drama ho rah hai ,,,Kuch toh fun viewers ko bhi honi chahiye...

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Problem is Ruhi is his sachi achi dost and now he is on guilt trip for ditching her !!!!

Ruhi revelations need to happen soon for Ar for Jim to get rid of his blinders !!!!
that’s the only way Ab and Ar can reconcile

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kaveri is gonna be pro Ruhi and create issues. She is really insecure and scared about losing control entirely. She will make sure she does everything to break Abhimaan apart.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Kaveri being alone in that big ass house is something I have longed to see, so that was a good part.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love that Abhimaan was actually having a honest conversation, good or bad I like it. I hated they was interrupted by Krish, even though I understand I still wanted the conversation to continue

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

The mandir bit was probably early in the morning, so Ruhi has been driving rashly for the entire day? Girl you need better coping mechanisms, at least one that does not have the risk of injuring another person or yourself smiley24