Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

20240625_090821-COLLAGE.jpg

Coconuts are back as hint. One coconut broken perfectly through abhira let's see the affect soon.

IMG-20240625-WA0012~2.jpg

She herself broke that name written on Phamilyyy bench.

W T H so the bench is still intact, it was piece of wood covering smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Yo this show is pure comedy. Armaan can put a piece with her name and repaint smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

W T H so the bench is still intact, it was piece of wood covering smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Yo this show is pure comedy. Armaan can put a piece with her name and repaint smiley36

mental antics shown with thodi phod of things by younger generation and thod phod of ms by older ones chi.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When has Abhira called Armaan a "two timer" ?!

She asked valid questions only.

He was playing dosti dosti with ex and allowed her to speak between him and Abhira

So obviously she will bring that up.

How can she trust that he loves her now .This time also it may be just infatuation or protectiveness or guilt over vaada to her dead mom etc.

Abhira doesn't know Ruhis manipulations on Armaan. All she knows is that the Ar Ruhi were "more than friends" always and while it always bothered her, she let it slide. But now knowing his ex was whom he was calling his bff, its icky. Thats pretty twisted. No one remains so tied to their ex.

So in her eyes he has only suddenly realized he loves her after carrying on "dosti dosti" behind her back with Ruhi and almost marrying Ruhi.

She knows Ruhi isnt dudh ki dhuli but her expectations and questions are directed to the person she loves and she was married to.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

No one can beat Didi in " cringe" no one can generate hate on viewers on screen and off screen simultaneously smiley37smiley37

Didi ki Jay ho

Roo toh bachi hai infront of the " infamous " Didi

Roo on screen hopeless but off screen she is a darling

Yes it's a full time job, damn I wonder how she does it smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Ever since Armaan realized he loves Abhira, i have felt bad to see his suffering too but whenever I think back to the dance he did with Ruhi completely forgetting Abhira, the shiv-shakti scene and him promising Ruhi to end shaadi with Abhira and then talk to dadi about them, I feel like this groveling and pain was long overdue. Ruhi was the leech that sucked the life out of him and he allowed it. He is paying the price for giving Ruhi so much control in his life.

RoPu is nailing the angst so I am enjoying watching.

Finally things are falling in place.

One big secret out of the bag. This was important for Ab to know.

I'm surprised by the reactions of people to what Abhira said. The man she loves and was married to made her live with his ex under one roof as a third wheel for 10 months and she feels like an idiot- so how is she supposed to react?!

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ya today RoPu was better but he got meatier bits too. esp the scene after going to PH

the scene they wrote for abhira was determined one, not breakdown

she did a good job but today belonged to RoPu. he ate and left no crumbs

We know Armaan ke upar allegations hai to an extent sach bhi hai...He messed up all things and call it on himself..After all this if we felt bad for him ,its a clear win for the actor and his performance...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

abhira stopped doing deal jaap a few months in. It was Ruhi who would keep bringing it up and she fought her feelings for Armaan for a long time because of that. even when she was still newly developing love, she was carefully gauging Armaans reactions . when Ruhi drew up DP she asked him if thats what he wanted more than ... he made it seem like he was not thinking of separating ever giving her hope. it is his actions that gave her hope of a real shaadi. and when she saw that perhaps it was one sided, she was willing to walk away wishing him well. i dont think Abhira has been unreasonable. she was forced to marry, so she guarded herself. but along the way she clearly was more than just a deal to Armaan and he said that too. he acknowledged that she was his family. so thats why she started to pin hopes on him.

Armaan not telling Abhira about his past is a mistake because it makes her feel that he never even saw her as a friend, confidant- lover, wife toh dur ki baat hai. and when the ex isnt someone he truly moved on from but is his BFF who is doing her daily dose of crap , insulting abhira- then she had every right to know

she didnt sign up to live with his ex under one roof and be taunted by her

today if Amaan learns that Abhira had a BF she didnt tell him about who is in Mussoorie he will lose his shit. but he made her live with his ex in one roof.

Aane do uss unnamed crush ko vaapassmiley37

.Sabkuch thehas nehas karega Armaan smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

We know Armaan ke upar allegations hai to an extent sach bhi hai...He messed up all things and call it on himself..After all this if we felt bad for him ,its a clear win for the actor and his performance...

oh definitely.

He was superlative in his performance

The red eyes just make him look SO vulnerable. Makes you wanna go hug him and say its gonna be ok

Originally posted by: Visszz

The performance was top notch no doubt but in the 10 month journey we have been real time witnessing why he was doing whatever he was doing and to most viewers Armaan does not come out as fraud/two timer or playboy. His major character drawback was as a people pleaser. He is getting punishment for the mistakes he did but he is currently being singled out and unfairly blamed which is not right at all. So some audience coming out in support of Armaan also makes sense. Similarly so far Ab has mostly not done anything drastic . Now that she is upset with Armaan is very much expected but she now fell into Kaveri’s and Ruhi’s trap which is not expected from her character. She can have all expectation doubt on Ar and question him as much as she wants but she blindly believing Ruhi without knowing complete picture can surely annoy some audience. Similarly even after knowing how Kaveri is and how she was used by Kaveri in the divorce Vidya Madhav deal, she lets Kaveri again manipulate her. When she blamed Ar that he can forget her and go to a third person it was Kaveri’s words she was repeating. Does she not know that Kaveri can go to extreme length to separate her from Ar? P.S. I feel the initial shock was too much to her and thats why she used extreme words for Ar , broke the bench and behaved out of control. I expect her to calm down a little after the initial shock wears off.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What is a definition conventional shaadi, that it excuses someone to lie to you for months

If we to accept the marriage wasn't "Conventional" then why lie and the secrecy. Why claim

it's over with chitwali, but then tell unconventional wife, don't tell my family you want to leave after

a year but tell the other woman. That doosri aurat, use it to taunt you every chance she get, then

you lie again and said she's best friend smiley39

Unconventional wife or not Abhira deserve to know a secrete that involves her.

.which had 10 months to tell the truth.

You're right they're all in this mess cause of Amaanza, by allowing that secret to be out there

he allow KP, to use it to her advantage and I'm glad he accepted it was fault

Lies and secrecy bec he had to look after his family situation not just win abhiras trust for some xyz unknown reason (i cant figure out a reason also ) ....Ruhi was not only his ex but now his brothers widow. And he was still married to abhira.

I believe the only reason he should've told abhira About ruhi is that he genuinely wanted to be with ruhi ..only then ..if his true lub was ruhi , then he should've told abhira & abhira would've got out of his life much earlier , n not fallen in love with him & there would be no abhiman.

Yes , he did tell ruhi about deal shadi bec at THAT time he did not love abhira.... He was praying for a good husband for abhira all along , calling her zimmedari . Toh woh bhi sach hi tha , ye bhi sach hai ke with ruhi, post rohits exit , it was pure guilt that was driving his thought process

Yes. Abhira deserve to know a secret that involves her but this secret did not involve her. This secret NOW involves her. Abhira was never in the equation , she was there as a zimmedari deal shadi jisko Arman ne 1 saal baad chodna tha , so why should arman involve her in this complex problem?...arman ko help leni thi ya sympathy ya apni problem ka solution ? Abhira ka trust lekar kya karna tha Jab abhira ne rehna hi nai uske saath in future ? ? .... She cannot complain why ruhi ko humare beech aane diya coz there was no humare beech. Haan , arman gave ruhi a lot of leeway, no denying .

Arman sa ki galtiyan count karane ko there r plenty .... I'm not denying Arman ne saara raita phailaya but , dono ladkiyan bechari toh hai nahi.