Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Samundar se gehra rishta aasman se neela rishta hota toh ruhi & Arman would be together . He turned down ruhi twice , that's how deep their rishta is

isiliye aasman tak leke gaya aur samundar mein gehra dubake bhaag gaya 🤣🤣
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't like today's episode! RoPu was amazing but aaj mujhe abhira k dialogues nahi achhe lage. Instead of putting her observation regarding Ruhi's interference into life her marriage, his trust in Ruhi not in Abhira, the insults she faced Ruhi and his blind faith&mute face in front of Ruhi, puppy eyes to her and making Abhira say sorry to Ruhi etc all these she should say rather than all other nonsense. She doesn't trust him bcoz he is not honest with her why to comment on his character? I know sab ne use two timer bola hai but usko akele ko responsible nahi man sakte. And that mandir scene what was the purpose of that?! Woh dekh k laga bhai me Balaji ka show dekh rahi hoon naki DKP ka. Balaji leads are used to do something like this like kuch hua nahi aur bhagwan ko complain kind of challenge karne chale gye. Jab uska dil peheli baar tuta tha tab bhi kuch yesa nahi kya tha. She used to pray to god and her mumma wherever she was which was nice rather than this mandir drama. Aur ye kya hai kisi ko kuch bhi advice dena abhi to usko achhi guidance ki zarurat hai. Aur Bhai armaan please at least now start learning from your mistake, ab bhi kyu nahi bata rahe ho deal k bare mein. Achha hua k sab kuch sabke samne aa gya now I wish k Manisha Manoj armArmaan guide kare use help kare bcoz uske khud k maa-baap useless hai. I hate madhav banda abhira ko bhi le dubega. Agar is baar Madhav ki death Hui to responsible sirf vidya mata hugi kuch bhi karti hai,ms sindoor ka to mazak bana ke rakha iss aurat ne. Aur aap ne flip mari kyuki aapka ego hurt hua but kamse kam apne judgement par to firm raho. Pehele pro abhira thi to abhira sahi thi Armaan k liye ab anti abhira hai to abhira galat ho gyi wah! Iss generation me sab ko ego problem hai chahe koi bhi character ho positive ho ya negative ya grey bada ho chhota ho leads ho ya non-lead tabhi itni khichdi hai.

Aur abhira ka character kyu bigad rahe ho kyu usko ruhi k liye dura lag raha hai dadi sahi lag rahi hai. Abhira should not feel story especially for ruhi bcoz without armaan uski, uski maa ki, uske bhai ki zindagi barbad hui hai. Ye sab sirf legacy connection ke liye are bhai 'I hate armaan club' to bina bahene bane bhi start kar hi sakti hai kyu ki un dono ko lagta hai k armaan ne dushri k liye unhe dokha diya hai.

Edited by Observer007 - 2 months ago

Rohit was fabbulousss today smiley20 His disheveled hair, expressive eyes and devastated state.

Abhira's smiley24

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Priya5554

This👏👏👏👏

I agree Arman has been stupid and taken dumb decisions most of the times but he was not characterless and use & throw type of guy which he was presented as today...

Now after such big showdown how will they make abhira retract her statement..

Even I want both of them to move on now....

I think if we look at it ..just from abhiras views..not what we saw.. then we may understand her..how many times she found Ruhi and Armaan in her bedroom.. she’s seen his care and concern for Ruhi..and dadi and Ruhi gave her another side of the story. So she’s believing that. Not thinking that Ruhi,and dadi don’t want her with Armaan ..so they’ll create another picture and put all the blame on him..which they did. Abhira being young ..and naive in love ..it’s her first time.’.she fell for it. But basically she’s not trusting Armaan..and love and marriage requires trust. So the writers will show her a way..of believing and trusting Armaan again. Because fact is..everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance..and so does Armaan…

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

isiliye aasman tak leke gaya aur samundar mein gehra dubake bhaag gaya 🤣🤣

BTW did he say such cheesy dialogues to Abhira as well smiley36.. I didn’t watch their majnu anarkali scenes after the wedding was called off.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Rohit was fabbulousss today smiley20 His disheveled hair, expressive eyes and devastated state.

Abhira's smiley24

yeah the actor did a very goid job , I give the guy full credits . He surpassed veteran actress Anjta Raj today .

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

If I wasn't watching the show daily i would have been fooled with all the dialogues today.

I wonder show mein initial days who cried rivers of water seeing ruhi Rohit as couple. That Damn person (arman) stood at all corners crying ruhi ruhi ruhi meri chit Wali chit Wali and bichara Rohit disappeared in his brother's flood of tears. 😕🐒

Next coming to the amazing thrid wheel in the story. Yesterday ruhi Said abhira as the third wheel then abhira made ruhi as the third wheel today again arman is kicked as a two timer. Kuch nehi bas all culprits pointing fingers on each other. This season doesn't need any outsider for blame games only these three arman ruhi abhira are enough for all the thu thu thu sessions.

I wonder who used to shout at the top of her lungs their is no rista in this shadi and it's a deal shadi and I will leave. When their is no rista why should the name sake husband talk about his past with her in that name sake shadi time period. (Abhira oh abhira).

Ruhi ka kya bolum mein. She got ditched by arman twice first in her engagement to Rohit next when ar came with abhira after their Shadi. Still that girl believed all his words. 🤕🤕🤕

ruhi deserves a nariyal award for trusting him and AB deserves nariyal award for trusting everyone else other than her family.

Like dadisa pe doubt karke court leke gayi.

Phuphasa ko bete ke accident ka zimmedar bola.

Ab ruhi and dadisa ke chalthe she forgot armaan ne kaafi madat ki hai uski. Irrespective of their relation she has no rights to shout at him. Max she can do is say thank you and assure him that she will repay and can tell him calmly that ye rishta nahi ho saktha as Irrespective how bad he is she still owns lot of things to him. Aise bhag jaane se uska loan kaun chukayega.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ruhi deserves a nariyal award for trusting him and AB deserves nariyal award for trusting everyone else other than her family.

Like dadisa pe doubt karke court leke gayi.

Phuphasa ko bete ke accident ka zimmedar bola.

Ab ruhi and dadisa ke chalthe she forgot armaan ne kaafi madat ki hai uski. Irrespective of their relation she has no rights to shout at him. Max she can do is say thank you and assure him that she will repay and can tell him calmly that ye rishta nahi ho saktha as Irrespective how bad he is she still owns lot of things to him. Aise bhag jaane se uska loan kaun chukayega.

jaise aaj mera mummma ka sapna yaad ayega suddenly ek din ayega hisaab ka kitab ek jagah pe. Sab nautanki hi bas. Usko sab family paav mein girke leke jaani hi esp dadi. Tab tak udhar hi baithegi.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

jaise aaj mera mummma ka sapna yaad ayega suddenly ek din ayega hisaab ka kitab ek jagah pe. Sab nautanki hi bas. Usko sab family paav mein girke leke jaani hi esp dadi. Tab tak udhar hi baithegi.

she will back in PH in some days smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

she will back in PH in some days smiley36

she has to enter lions den again for next THOTHOTHO