Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

The way this mess is created now I am curious to know how will they rectify it..

And after proving the ML a cheater and a two timer how will they make abhira retract her such big statements of today..

Yes even in earlier gens ml fl accused each other but those things were proved as something said in anger to hurt each other...but here they have really made the ML a villain by proving him characterless literally who uses girls and moves on to next one and worst part is FL has only proved it by calling him two timer...it's terrible this time💔..

I was so excited for their reunion during the wedding track but now after recent episodes I am just put off...I am not at all interested in their reunion...now I hope even Arman apologizes once and let's the situation and abhira be bcoz going behind her is of no use when the other person accuses of questionable character shows what the person thinks of you...

I just hope they start from scratch after all this ,that too after a few years leap where both have matured and moved on then their story starts on a clean slate

This👏👏👏👏

I agree Arman has been stupid and taken dumb decisions most of the times but he was not characterless and use & throw type of guy which he was presented as today...

Now after such big showdown how will they make abhira retract her statement..

Even I want both of them to move on now....

Edited by Priya5554 - 2 months ago
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya5554

This👏👏👏👏

I agree Arman has been stupid and taken dumb decisions most of the times but he was not characterless and use & throw type of guy which he was presented as today...

Now after such big showdown how will they make abhira retract her statement..

Even I want both of them to move on now....

Moving on still not possible it's rishta first they will have a kid and maybe later move on with someone else...

But before that I want atleast a time leap and both should go separate ways before they meet again for childbirth and then offcourse again the big separation

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Samundar se gehra rishta aasman se neela rishta hota toh ruhi & Arman would be together . He turned down ruhi twice , that's how deep their rishta is

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Who remembered that Iconic "I hate couples" scene of alia bhatt from "dear zindagi" seeing abhira's mandir scene with that couple? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 As silly as it looks , but I love this ' I hate pyaar' phase of abhira 😁😁😁. Hope it wil remain for a while 🤞🤞, I wanna enjoy it 😈😈😈. Ask her to be more serious with this hate 😈😈😎😎.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Samundar se gehra rishta aasman se neela rishta hota toh ruhi & Arman would be together . He turned down ruhi twice , that's how deep their rishta is

he did it twice one time for family who gave him name as poddar , another time for abhira his new found love. Ruhi trusting him second time and got left at the Nick of time. This is the hooking point again for them where they are left when the first couple have the issues and only flaws blames are seen not love. All words of dadi and ruhi are coming ons after another. Mard usi se pyar karta hi jisko sahara deta hi. He gave money for kitchen renovation and confessed love. 🤣 ruhis words pyar ka meaning dosti and understanding. This is not not there in abhimaan. Ruhi is cleaned for next only orelse she was exposed for the plotting. Instead they dumped it on arman🤣🤣
warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Atp, I've no interest in AA, I'm more interested in goenka truth out and how abhira treats them. No doubt, they'll make her forgive them, but I've 1% hope that she'll fight back and slap them with truths. Also need need proof that akshara wasn't the one who killed aarohi, or it wasn't anyone who killed arohi, it was just an accident. Need that proof to be handed to abhira, so she can cut all rishtas from the goenkas and ruhi, and live peacefully. I'm also interested in ruhi being accountable for her actions more than armaan-abhira.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abhira didn't get any unconditional love, support or respect in that house through family or arman. Still she fell in love for his caring nature the good part in him excusing ignoring other part of him. Did he reason abhira why he fell for her. Is it for what she did to his family in that courtship ignoring humiliation of insults. Both never spoke anything properly so communication gap is always there. Mu easily when someone tells something. This shows the impulsive nature in one and listening to family for other not judging as right or wrong. How come the internal traits not add when these situations arise in front of them. Pyar mein koi guarantee nahi hi trust karna padta hi. Yes till another heart break it should be trusted. Ar didn't go and counter ruhi why did you tell lies to abhira or rile her. Instead he went on dadis throat. Dadi knows where dal mein kaala so kicked arman for destroying rohits and ruhis life. He has no answers for it. If he goes to ruhi this time swarna will give him tappi tappi to get 2.7 trp and surekha will throw him out.

I want him to get tappi tappi from Ruhi too.. but makers will keep her bechari as other one is already acting ott. They can’t show both the girls on the same level of aggression.

Originally posted by: Susi26

I want him to get tappi tappi from Ruhi too.. but makers will keep her bechari as other one is already acting ott. They can’t show both the girls on the same level of aggression.

ruhi will never do that.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi will never do that.

💯

Word Count: 0

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

If Armaan so much as hints at the possibility of a reconciliation, Ruhi will beat Carl Lewis in running to be by his side ..sadly for her, he has no interest in her …how much lower is she going to sink ..this man tells her that he is not interested in her ..the only reason to marry her is so he can perform aarti and seek shanti 🤣…I mean a woman with half a brain cell would’ve called off the wedding right there ..her family begged her to call it off and she didn’t… he tells her on her face what Abhira means to him ..and she deludes herself and others into believing that Armaan fell for Abhira in the five days following the announcement of the wedding ..instead of seeking psychiatric help for her, people are hailing her character as the epitome of (you can fill whatever you want to here )….a woman who is obsessed with a man to the point of losing her self-respect deserves every shit that comes her way ..gender cannot be the reason to support someone …if the creatives believe that all women are victims, they need to be kicked on spots the sun doesn’t shine on…bloody arsxxxxes smiley35

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago