Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

That's why I wanted madhav to not interfere between the couple and let them talk. It was a perfect time for both of them to confess about all the love and secrets but they didn't get time and space for that.

Armaan has a habit of hiding things from family and Abhira because his family doesn't understand and Abhira does gadbad with her badbad. He only shared everything with Roohi , but why share anything with your infatuation?

Everything is against him because he didn't let Roohi marry Manav. He promised her he will talk to daadi after the divorce. His late realisation is costing him now. Regarding Roohi manipulating him and the situation, does he really think Roohi manipulated him?

Abhira should read her mother's diary to realise that people can fall in love again

abhira didn't get any unconditional love, support or respect in that house through family or arman. Still she fell in love for his caring nature the good part in him excusing ignoring other part of him. Did he reason abhira why he fell for her. Is it for what she did to his family in that courtship ignoring humiliation of insults. Both never spoke anything properly so communication gap is always there. Mu easily when someone tells something. This shows the impulsive nature in one and listening to family for other not judging as right or wrong. How come the internal traits not add when these situations arise in front of them. Pyar mein koi guarantee nahi hi trust karna padta hi. Yes till another heart break it should be trusted. Ar didn't go and counter ruhi why did you tell lies to abhira or rile her. Instead he went on dadis throat. Dadi knows where dal mein kaala so kicked arman for destroying rohits and ruhis life. He has no answers for it. If he goes to ruhi this time swarna will give him tappi tappi to get 2.7 trp and surekha will throw him out.
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just for laughs😀😀

If Ar had indeed disclosed about Rumaal to Ab, Ar And Ruhi would have been doing shanti se aarti as Madhav - Vidhya 2.0 with little Ruhaan on the way.. Ab would have ensured soulmate union( she might try in future is my big worry😔) ..

Ab would have been well out of PH and all its drama maybe with AA

We audience would have been spared of Vidya, Charu and Kaajal.. Can't say abt Ruhi and Gk witches because of the legacy reveal.. 😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abhira didn't get any unconditional love, support or respect in that house through family or arman. Still she fell in love for his caring nature the good part in him excusing ignoring other part of him. Did he reason abhira why he fell for her. Is it for what she did to his family in that courtship ignoring humiliation of insults. Both never spoke anything properly so communication gap is always there. Mu easily when someone tells something. This shows the impulsive nature in one and listening to family for other not judging as right or wrong. How come the internal traits not add when these situations arise in front of them. Pyar mein koi guarantee nahi hi trust karna padta hi. Yes till another heart break it should be trusted. Ar didn't go and counter ruhi why did you tell lies to abhira or rile her. Instead he went on dadis throat. Dadi knows where dal mein kaala so kicked arman for destroying rohits and ruhis life. He has no answers for it. If he goes to ruhi this time swarna will give him tappi tappi to get 2.7 trp and surekha will throw him out.

And whenever one of them try to talk the other one started her lalalala or don't interfere in my family matters jaap. They never talked properly about themselves.

You are right he has no answers for whatever daadi said and unable to question Roohi because he was never clear about his feelings. His love realisation only came after Abhira's confession otherwise he was marrying Roohi.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abhira didn't get any unconditional love, support or respect in that house through family or arman. Still she fell in love for his caring nature the good part in him excusing ignoring other part of him. Did he reason abhira why he fell for her. Is it for what she did to his family in that courtship ignoring humiliation of insults. Both never spoke anything properly so communication gap is always there. Mu easily when someone tells something. This shows the impulsive nature in one and listening to family for other not judging as right or wrong. How come the internal traits not add when these situations arise in front of them. Pyar mein koi guarantee nahi hi trust karna padta hi. Yes till another heart break it should be trusted. Ar didn't go and counter ruhi why did you tell lies to abhira or rile her. Instead he went on dad is throat. Dadi knows where dal mein kaala so kicked arman for destroying rohits and ruhis life. He has no answers for it. If he goes to ruhi this time swarna will give him tappi tappi to get 2.7 trp and surekha will throw him out.

If I wasn't watching the show daily i would have been fooled with all the dialogues today.

I wonder show mein initial days who cried rivers of water seeing ruhi Rohit as couple. That Damn person (arman) stood at all corners crying ruhi ruhi ruhi meri chit Wali chit Wali and bichara Rohit disappeared in his brother's flood of tears. 😕🐒

Next coming to the amazing thrid wheel in the story. Yesterday ruhi Said abhira as the third wheel then abhira made ruhi as the third wheel today again arman is kicked as a two timer. Kuch nehi bas all culprits pointing fingers on each other. This season doesn't need any outsider for blame games only these three arman ruhi abhira are enough for all the thu thu thu sessions.

I wonder who used to shout at the top of her lungs their is no rista in this shadi and it's a deal shadi and I will leave. When their is no rista why should the name sake husband talk about his past with her in that name sake shadi time period. (Abhira oh abhira).

Ruhi ka kya bolum mein. She got ditched by arman twice first in her engagement to Rohit next when ar came with abhira after their Shadi. Still that girl believed all his words. 🤕🤕🤕

Edited by hari15 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

See that's what...HE didn't give her any liberty, she acted on her freewill. Woh dono milke abhira ko out karne ki koshish nai kar rahe the. But abhira might think that way ? Otherwise would she reject him? Just asking about chitwali won't cut it..ask him the valid questions & then decide.

That time if Arman comes clean with abhira , will she or will she not fall in love with him? Why would she ? Woh pagal kehlati phir .

Arman ne ruhi ko un dono ke beech aane diya ? Kin dono ke beech ? There was no abhira Arman at that time.... Arman na ye bhi nai kiya woh bhi nai kiya. Arman acted like a confused soul all along , sabko khush karne ke chakkar mei & acting on his guilt , he failed miserably ..he admitted it today

Did he question her ki kyun layee paoers? Did he keep quiet and not talk to abhira on this ? Did he not keep mum when Vidya questioned ruhi fot this? Did he not blame abhirs for disclosing abt this to Vidya…. Haan he did not ask ruhi to get the papers…. But his actions gave her the liberty!!

Armaan ki tab feelings nahi thin abhira ke liye… to he was okay with ruhi interfering in their legal marriage…. Abhira ke liye feelings aa gayee to left ruhi on mandap… and then as a Manju stood in front of her house…. Grad day per tamasha….

Abhira ka sochna ki armaan is a playboy… sahi hai na fir…. Abhira ke perspective se to Yahi hua na…

And then her leaving him is correct…..

Aage kya hota hai, I cannot comment…. But what armaan has done, what sbhira knows…. What she has seen…. Makes armaan the culprit…,

I m leaving ruhi out here….. as filhaal armaan abhira ko story mrin uski zaroorat nahi hai…. Unless armaan has some solid proof against her to convince abhira….

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I'm done with this shit. What's with making ruhi some kind of victim? She was an equal participant in the emotional ema, she should get her consequences. Shaadi ka mandap mei chordena is not enough and shouldn't have happened in the first place, she should be confronted by Vidya and not victimized by AB and everyone else!!! If armaan was a playboy, ruhi wasn't less. not defending armaan, but this sisterhood of ruhi and abhira ain't working on me atleast. This is so fking annoying, ugh.

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

The only person who can counter and will counter Kaveri fully is Abhira.

Madhav tries but his wings are long cut.

Rest are either her devotees or somehow survive by lurking in the periphery.

Vidya does manage to voice her thoughts and ask things from her only because she has remained devoted without comparison for years and yet keeps Dadi Sa in her marriage with Madhav.

Armaan has realised Dadi Sa's true colours and would try to take a stand too but would ultimatum falter as he did today because she would turn everything on him.

Abhira in fact is the only person she doesn't have a hold on and it terrifies her. There is a huge potential here. Either Abhira can be her most loved or her most hated person in the family.

Both have a similar strength and no matter how much they might differ - Strength respects Strength!

Which is why Kaveri would in past give in to Abhira sometimes doing things no one else could make her do. And now she dreams of that same Abhira taking away her control on the family.

This relationship is one of the best laid ones in the show and has immense potential.

And so Abhira will be the only one to stand in front of Dadi Sa properly. Baki sab time paas tamasha honge.

Yes Ab only has the potential to face Kaveri but that is not going to happen in the next few days as now she is in her spell and thinks Kaveri did a favor by revealing the truth and she got influenced by Kaveri’s warning that Armaan will definitely betray her for the next woman in his life. So Ab is not in a position to immediately counter Kaveri. And as of todays standing Kaveri is rejoicing that she got successful in breaking Ar Ab. And that can only be trumped by Madhav letting out the divorce truth. Ar tried to argue but because he is a participant in the mess creation he had to stop.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

Did he question her ki kyun layee paoers? Did he keep quiet and not talk to abhira on this ? Did he not keep mum when Vidya questioned ruhi fot this? Did he not blame abhirs for disclosing abt this to Vidya…. Haan he did not ask ruhi to get the papers…. But his actions gave her the liberty!!

Armaan ki tab feelings nahi thin abhira ke liye… to he was okay with ruhi interfering in their legal marriage…. Abhira ke liye feelings aa gayee to left ruhi on mandap… and then as a Manju stood in front of her house…. Grad day per tamasha….

Abhira ka sochna ki armaan is a playboy… sahi hai na fir…. Abhira ke perspective se to Yahi hua na…

And then her leaving him is correct…..

Aage kya hota hai, I cannot comment…. But what armaan has done, what sbhira knows…. What she has seen…. Makes armaan the culprit…,

I m leaving ruhi out here….. as filhaal armaan abhira ko story mrin uski zaroorat nahi hai…. Unless armaan has some solid proof against her to convince abhira….

We know this as viewers but abhira doesn't. She puts ruhi in place and dreams of confessing love to Arman ? Why didn't she doubt Arman at that time ?

There are 2 ways to look at it.

First, Arman is mute in front of his family AnD ruhi. He lets everyone talk about them, interfere in their so called shadi . That's what abhira thought ? Phir toh usko Arman se pyar nai karna chahiye tha coz in future vidya le aayegi dp , Arman usko kuch nai bolega .

Second , Arman also wants the same & he silently acknowledge ruhis actions.. in that case also , abhira shouldn't be acting on her feelings but she was ready to confess love to Arman?

That time there was no head or tail to how Arman was reacting & how abhira was reacting . Specially shiv Shakti time , that was the lowest Arman cud go ...shiv Shakti to bachelor's party phase is his worst.

If abhira thinks of him as a playboy she shouldn't be thinking abt him at all . Good riddance. She has seen worse of Arman phir bhi pyar ki peepni usne hi bajayi for so many months

I said it yest also Arman enabled ruhi & I 100% hold him accountable for it . But ruhi was equally the culprit , n I dun think anybody will question her now . Arman toh ekdum nai karega coz he's in a guilt trap.

The issue is with abhira believing ruhi , giving her a clean chit , calling her bechari , declaring her the victim, doormat of Arman, and not taking armans pov in this matter...

Over 9 months circumstances & feelings of the 2 chars changed. Usne ye xyz kaha or kiya in the past doesn't hold ground bec they were not in a real relationship ..abhira ka deal rant was valid at that time but now if she doesnt take it into consideration its not ok... ..infatuation tha ya pyar bhi tha but ab nai hai . Toh if she chooses to believe ruhi over Arman phir rahe delusion mei , sabko bewakoof banne ke haq Hai.

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: warn4rsstan

I'm done with this shit. What's with making ruhi some kind of victim? She was an equal participant in the emotional ema, she should get her consequences. Shaadi ka mandap mei chordena is not enough and shouldn't have happened in the first place, she should be confronted by Vidya and not victimized by AB and everyone else!!! If armaan was a playboy, ruhi wasn't less. not defending armaan, but this sisterhood of ruhi and abhira ain't working on me atleast. This is so fking annoying, ugh.

I don't felt Abhira feeling Ruhi victim now out of place becoz though the revelation was happened..Still it's not in a complete way...And we as viewers know samundar se gehra rishtha is for two days...Abhira doesn't know this ...And Armaan mute and confused rehkar now his all words become a double edged sword..Jab bhi bolega it will make another angle...

Don't know Makers ever make ruhi accountable to her actions..

Today Armaan got what he did earlier...it's a poetic justice to Charu 's episode...Karma is a boomerang...

I am not sad about whatever happen with Armaan today becoz he truly called it himself ...But I am not happy also and don't think he doesn't deserve another chance and he should be in pain always......

The story needs to move..So hope it moves in little sane and positive way...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 2 months ago
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way this mess is created now I am curious to know how will they rectify it..

And after proving the ML a cheater and a two timer how will they make abhira retract her such big statements of today..

Yes even in earlier gens ml fl accused each other but those things were proved as something said in anger to hurt each other...but here they have really made the ML a villain by proving him characterless literally who uses girls and moves on to next one and worst part is FL has only proved it by calling him two timer...it's terrible this time💔..

I was so excited for their reunion during the wedding track but now after recent episodes I am just put off...I am not at all interested in their reunion...now I hope even Arman apologizes once and let's the situation and abhira be bcoz going behind her is of no use when the other person accuses of questionable character shows what the person thinks of you...

I just hope they start from scratch after all this ,that too after a few years leap where both have matured and moved on then their story starts on a clean slate