Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Friendship or no friendship , when she reiterated that she will get out of his life , why would he tell her something like this ? Something he isn't clear of , how can he tell abhira about it ? kya bole ? Ruhi ke liye feelings thi ya ruhi ke liye feelings hai?

Pehle toh his tubelight was switched on only after her confession . Before that , he believed that abhira is humiliated in his house , marriage was forced on her & she wants to move out ..so why should he burden her with his confession, or project his confusions about his feelings on her ? After he realised his true feelings , he broke up the wedding and landed on her doorstep . After that he wanted to but he fainted..thereafter he was scared of losing her & hurting her ..I'm not saying truth should not be known to abhira ..but in the pre divorce deal shadi phase , it doesn't make sense to me.. let's end it here , agree to disagree..

Yes he latkaoed ruhi, itna toh fact hai....ruhi latkaoed herself ...both r accountable here..Arman can't be singled out alone , like buddha Manish said ...

Abhi the situation is , everything is out on the table , it's for her to decide & she decided . Now if she goes bk on her word , she will be the hypocrite . Basically no different from Arman. Madhavs insecurities & fears must be for abhira also, not only Arman, as abhira too is capable of running away & falling into kaveri traps , as it's evident from today.

I'm not speaking in favour of Arman.. my point is when all of them have been dishonest & disloyal so they can't single out Arman & make him the villain.

Kisne bola Arman is trustworthy ? But abhira loves this same person & she will ..inspite of ruhi . Toh apna ye dhokha puran bandh ki kare ..both need to act maturely & decisive ..both make the same mistakes

dekho, story kiase jaati hai, i dont know.....and cant say much..off course, mostlikely story abhira armaan ki ho hogi...lets c,,,hota kya hai aage....

but, abhira armaan ki storty mein dhokha armaan ka hi tha/hai....and abhira is reacting based on it....koi bhi hoti chitwali, affect nahi karta abhira ko...BUT ruhi, she was given the liberty to bring divorce papers.....bahut farak padta hai...

and dadi ne koi jhooth nahi bola aaj...haan sach apne tareeke se bataya...abhira did not believce,,,ruhi se suna...and went to armaan...did not leave armaan aise hi...

usse poocha...did u and ur chitwali..move on? door ho gayee? no contact.... and he was still quiet....

iss ruhi armaan angle mein mujhe abhira ki koi galti nahi dikhti...and so her behaviour, for me is justified.....

lets c....kya hota hai...kaise abhira karti hai trust.....

difference is...agar armaan batata, to ruhi would not b a saint....jis hisab se stry batayee gayee hai...its either abhira or armaan r at fault...but for me, the main culprit is ruhi...

again pata nahi what makers show....but IMO, yeh aayega and thats how abhira ka trust bhi.....😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I feel we audience can either blame Ar for revealing deal to Ruhi Or can blame him for not telling Ab about Ruhi....

Can't do both.. As it is hypocritical in a way..

why not?

he told Abhira not to tell anyone about deal but he told Ruhi

why?! after she married Rohit, she didnt need any explanations and certainly didnt need to know about deal shaadi. he could have let her assume he married for real and let her move on

And at some point when things played out with Ruhi interfering and Abhira questioning he could have come clean about past and why Ruhi is bothering him

aisa karta toh aaj itne kaand naa huye hote

Abhira would have understood and likely helped him avoid guilt traps and Ruhi would not have been able to use his pendulumgiri as a delusional tool to keep obsessing over him.

What an epi today... RP and Sam were brilliant as usual. And today I could also see how Ar will react after his birth mother's truth comes out. Must say Anita Raj and Rohit do have such amazing screen presence...I am still mad at DKP for whitewashing Ru Birla. But thanks for showing 2 min 🍲 as an infatuation only😂😂.. Finally ML is having a clean state of mind and I am liking it🤟🤟

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I feel audience can either blame Ar for revealing deal to Ruhi Or can blame him for not telling Ab about Ruhi....

Can't do both.. As it would be hypocritical .... Expecting Ar not to tell the truth about Ab to Ruhi and expecting him to tell the truth about Ruhi to Ab..

Haan..ruhi was his frand so he should tell her everything? smiley36

All depends on how we define his relationship with abhira...it was a marriage which both didn't want ..it was friendship which developed much later..abhiras feelings developed later than that and Armans realization came after raita phaloaed by ruhi abt their past.

Listen to echoed words in today's episode you will rofl. 🤣

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't agree.... It is our reading of character that Ab would have helped him, he could have avoided being guilt trapped by Ruhi etc..Not Ar relationship with Ab and Ruhi at the time..Ar after Ruhaani palace incident said he could not disclose about Ruhi even if he want to considering the issues it would create in the house..especially for Ruhi which is correc.tIf deal was between Ab - Ar, rumaal was also between Ruhi And Armaan... We audience got angry at Ruhi also when she disclosed about Rumaal to Vidya without consulting Ar..

It is my view.. Everything can't be just viewed from Ab perspective only even though she is the main character..

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Also loved today Madhav’s question to Ab what will happen to Ar if she wants to forget everything. His fatherly instinct showed up naturally. Now he will be changing his tunes and will counter Kaveri no doubt. Also loved that Vidya forgot her grievances and had a heart to heart with Ar. And I was super excited that Kaveri will now get an earful from unhinged Ar but that shrewd lady still managed the situation to her favour. That character is written very solid. Today whole fam came to know about Ruhi Ar affair. Wonder what their individual reactions will be in the coming days. I did not expect such movement in the story today. A very nice surprise.

The only person who can counter and will counter Kaveri fully is Abhira.

Madhav tries but his wings are long cut.

Rest are either her devotees or somehow survive by lurking in the periphery.

Vidya does manage to voice her thoughts and ask things from her only because she has remained devoted without comparison for years and yet keeps Dadi Sa in her marriage with Madhav.

Armaan has realised Dadi Sa's true colours and would try to take a stand too but would ultimatum falter as he did today because she would turn everything on him.

Abhira in fact is the only person she doesn't have a hold on and it terrifies her. There is a huge potential here. Either Abhira can be her most loved or her most hated person in the family.

Both have a similar strength and no matter how much they might differ - Strength respects Strength!

Which is why Kaveri would in past give in to Abhira sometimes doing things no one else could make her do. And now she dreams of that same Abhira taking away her control on the family.

This relationship is one of the best laid ones in the show and has immense potential.

And so Abhira will be the only one to stand in front of Dadi Sa properly. Baki sab time paas tamasha honge.

That's why I wanted madhav to not interfere between the couple and let them talk. It was a perfect time for both of them to confess about all the love and secrets but they didn't get time and space for that.

Armaan has a habit of hiding things from family and Abhira because his family doesn't understand and Abhira does gadbad with her badbad. He only shared everything with Roohi , but why share anything with your infatuation?

Everything is against him because he didn't let Roohi marry Manav. He promised her he will talk to daadi after the divorce. His late realisation is costing him now. Regarding Roohi manipulating him and the situation, does he really think Roohi manipulated him?

Abhira should read her mother's diary to realise that people can fall in love again

Originally posted by: sias2

Dadisa indirectly took revenge on Armaan for hurting Rohit. But why only him .. Ruhi ko bhi kuch karo Dadisa

The way Dadisa looked at Abhira shockingly when she told Ruhi' kam se kam Maine pyar ke aad me shadi jaise Pavitra rishte ka apmaan toh nahi kiya'

Hoping she say something to Ruhi and Goenkas also.

Today she taunted Vidya too ' Jo bete ki moh mein sahi aur galat ka farq bhul gayi'

Edited by Veenapai - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

but, abhira armaan ki storty mein dhokha armaan ka hi tha/hai....and abhira is reacting based on it....koi bhi hoti chitwali, affect nahi karta abhira ko...BUT ruhi, she was given the liberty to bring divorce papers.....bahut farak padta hai...

See that's what...HE didn't give her any liberty, she acted on her freewill. Woh dono milke abhira ko out karne ki koshish nai kar rahe the. But abhira might think that way ? Otherwise would she reject him? Just asking about chitwali won't cut it..ask him the valid questions & then decide.

That time if Arman comes clean with abhira , will she or will she not fall in love with him? Why would she ? Woh pagal kehlati phir .

Arman ne ruhi ko un dono ke beech aane diya ? Kin dono ke beech ? There was no abhira Arman at that time.... Arman na ye bhi nai kiya woh bhi nai kiya. Arman acted like a confused soul all along , sabko khush karne ke chakkar mei & acting on his guilt , he failed miserably ..he admitted it today

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago