Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

because Kaveri was not wrong .. he himself got in this mess .. what Kaveri did with Abhira is wrong make her say lies in court on the trap of getting Madhav n Vidya reunite

but Kaveri exposing Ruhi and Armaan was not a lie .. all this has happened… and Abhira should have been aware of this situation..

Abhira would have been more hurt and in a more distressing situation if after saying I love you to each other .. making out and then Ruhi matter would have been told to her ..

Today Ruhi armaan angle has been revealed to everyone .so the family ( kids and manisha can’t even pressure Abhira to get back with armaan .. it’s a serious matter )

Ironically Abhira is in vidya’s position… what vidya herself could not forgive Madhav about has happened with Abhira ..

Vidya never saw Armaan’s mother but she had the son to remind her of him .. Abhira has seen Ruhi and she has seen her constant presence in their life and marriage..

we had been saying Abhira is being cheated.., even a friend should have been told .. because Abhira was constantly talking about chit wali infront of Ruhi ..
that time Armaan should have told her .. the situation .. but we need MUs to keep the leads together as well as apart

Well Ar hiding the truth created the distrust in Ab no doubt, but we as audience should also understand that because of this hiding we today have Ar and Ab as a pair. If Ar had come out clean, Ab would have never fallen for him. So without Ar's lies there would be no Ab Ar story.

My personal opinion I completely understand why Ar hid in the beginning. But he should not have allowed Ruhi to come in between the married couple and he should have created proper boundaries with Ruhi. That was his biggest fault in my eyes. And when that day he said she is his first and last love he should have brought out the chitwali topic and explained that chitwali was an infatuation .

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago

20240625_090821-COLLAGE.jpg

Coconuts are back as hint. One coconut broken perfectly through abhira let's see the affect soon.

IMG-20240625-WA0012~2.jpg

She herself broke that name written on Phamilyyy bench.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sias2

Omg her makeup is so loud ! Why didn’t they torn it down !

She was OTT

DKP was going for glam beauty to distract us from her terrible acting.

We used to call her make ki dukan and she wore contacts to have eyes like Ash smiley37

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

true.....she said she is zimmedaari.....and he said dont interfere in my family matters and so his telling about family and ruhi was not required...

BUT did it stay this way??? she was asked to perform muh dikhaayee etc etc....asked to prepare breakfast for everyone...etc etc....to y was she not left alone....if someone was interfering in her life...she had a right to do so too.....if poddars did not want it...to na sunte and na kahte....armaan could have disclosed his deal marriage to his family too...abhira to bol rahi thi.....

again, regarding ruhi.....when u stay together with some sort of friendship. And armaan wanted to know about abhira ki life...to abhira also expected the same...iss liye ruhi ka batana chahiye tha...

BUt chao na bataya....BUT now, when he says he loves abhira wants her trsut back..and start a new life...to?? ruhi ke saath rahna and uska rishta hona....zaroor batana chahiye na....but he did not...and the way i was presented to her...it clearly seems that he is not trsutworthy....

abhira is the one who is supposed to live her life with him...as audience...hume hi shaq hota tha...😂 to defo...all that has happened, how can abhira trsut...

next hota kya hai..makers kya dikhaate hain...i cannot tell...but what they have showed, i m liking it...😂 armaan is paying for hat he has done...bas ruhi ka rah gaya hai...and I m sure, she will get it soon too...😂

Friendship or no friendship , when she reiterated that she will get out of his life , why would he tell her something like this ? Something he isn't clear of , how can he tell abhira about it ? kya bole ? Ruhi ke liye feelings thi ya ruhi ke liye feelings hai?

Pehle toh his tubelight was switched on only after her confession . Before that , he believed that abhira is humiliated in his house , marriage was forced on her & she wants to move out ..so why should he burden her with his confession, or project his confusions about his feelings on her ? After he realised his true feelings , he broke up the wedding and landed on her doorstep . After that he wanted to but he fainted..thereafter he was scared of losing her & hurting her ..I'm not saying truth should not be known to abhira ..but in the pre divorce deal shadi phase , it doesn't make sense to me.. let's end it here , agree to disagree..

Yes he latkaoed ruhi, itna toh fact hai....ruhi latkaoed herself ...both r accountable here..Arman can't be singled out alone , like buddha Manish said ...

Abhi the situation is , everything is out on the table , it's for her to decide & she decided . Now if she goes bk on her word , she will be the hypocrite . Basically no different from Arman. Madhavs insecurities & fears must be for abhira also, not only Arman, as abhira too is capable of running away & falling into kaveri traps , as it's evident from today. Aisa na hota toh she would listen to him, give him a chance to explain his side of the story.

I'm not speaking in favour of Arman.. my point is when all of them have been dishonest & disloyal so they can't single out Arman & make him the villain.

Kisne bola Arman is trustworthy ? But abhira loves this same person & she will ..inspite of ruhi . Toh apna ye dhokha puran bandh ki kare ..both need to act maturely & decisive ..both make the same mistakes

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

It is good that Armaan and Ruhi’s past relationship truth came out before Armaan Abhira reconciliation.

Some might say they were in deal marriage so he owes her nothing but theirs was a legal marriage so both of them should stay loyal to each other no matter what till divorce. Abhira knew he had a past and he himself said it’s over and they won’t be getting back together. so having an ex is not the issue. But the issue is it was his sister in law who was always present in between them claiming that she was his dost.. Always trying to ascertain her place in Arman’s life and insulting Abhira.. So as a decent human being, he should have told Abhira that Roohi is the chitwali.. Abhira very well knows Armaan always sided with Roohi and let her interfere in their marriage and never drew any boundaries.. he was also ready to marry her.. How will Abhira trust Armaan when he says he loves Abhira now? Only we as audience know about Roohi’s manipulation but Abhira doesn’t know that.. so her anger is justified..

But however I am not fan of arrogance and being disrespectful as a means to show anger.. I read in a spoiler she broke the swing Armaan made.. I just can’t accept that.. if she is angry, she can just ask him to take it back instead of breaking it.. if you don’t accept the gift, you don’t have any right to destroy it or even give it to someone else.. I always knew when Roohi- Armaan’s Amar prem katha comes out, it will only be used to keep Abhira Armaan away, giving clean chit to Roohi.. however I want Armaan to realise what a viper she is and has to hate her presence before his reconciliation with Abhira.. don’t want to see their friendship crap or Abhira Roohi sisterhood crap.. Hope both Armaan and Abhira maintain distance from her and Goenkas for their own well being..

Also Armaan’s birth mother truth should come out.. that might solve Vidya Madhav relationship issues.. As FL, Abhira will definitely have major contribution in that.. hope they won’t involve Roohi here.. After all this, then may be Armaan and Abhira can reconcile.. however they should work on their communication better.. lets see how the story proceeds..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

his love changes accordingly he is like his sasumaa our khaasumaa 🤣. Dadi should show all these bits to abhira before arman next 🤣

Ab shakal bhi badal gaya.. woh easily kahega ye mein nahi tha smiley36. What is love what is infatuation aadmi pura confused hogay.. Now based on his past history I doubt Armaan ke liye Abhira may be just an attraction.. 10 months uske saath rehke usse attract ho gaya hoga.. pyar samajh ke bait gaya..

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel audience can either blame Ar for revealing deal to Ruhi Or can blame him for not telling Ab about Ruhi....

Can't do both.. As it would be hypocritical .... Expecting Ar not to tell the truth about Ab to Ruhi and expecting him to tell the truth about Ruhi to Ab..

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

it was imp that this revelation happen before they reunite

till now there was a major power imbalance but now Armaan will have to grovel and prove himself as worthy . only when he does will they be equals in the shaadi in a sense. actually even after that it is likely the power dynamic is still low key tilted to Armaan but it will be betetr than it has been .because Armaan by virtue of age, professional success and family (as pathetic as theyare) has security. Abhiras whole world revolves around him.

Originally posted by: Susi26

Ab shakal bhi badal gaya.. woh easily kahega ye mein nahi tha smiley36. What is love what is infatuation aadmi pura confused hogay.. Now based on his past history I doubt Armaan ke liye Abhira may be just an attraction.. 10 months uske saath rehke usse attract ho gaya hoga.. pyar samajh ke bait gaya..

illusionary love like those ballons on raod 🤣