Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Armaan said Vidya when he met Ruhi first time,"apne jaise laga".he said the same line for Abhira once.why writers using the same lines for two relationships?

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

he should ask her....ki bhai mere bina shaadi kar rahi thi armaan ki...to mera job sirf sidoor lagana hi hai kya??

u called my colleagues and knew i was missing...kya kiya tumne???

should question dadi too....ki u r busy spoiling armaan ki life.....do u know i was in the hospital and ur pyaara jamaisaa hid it from u...

lagta hai aayenge sab bahar..😂 i mean what was the purpose of his going to a hospital...😂

@bold : to be absent from armaan's wedding preparation & let armaan figure out his feelings for abhira himself.

Madhav hota shaadi mein toh abhira abhira bolke armaan ke charo taraf ghumte

Arey koi Armaan ko psychiatrist ke pass le jao.. Ruhi ke saath pyar nahi INFATUATION?? smiley37

Yeh kya tha Armaan babu??

https://youtu.be/GpTbuhvcmS4?si=8-LOJu-Ty7tCvsRd

P.S reposting here as it’s based on today’s discussion.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Arey koi Armaan ko psychiatrist ke pass le jao.. Ruhi ke saath pyar nahi INFATUATION?? smiley37

Yeh kya tha Armaan babu??

https://youtu.be/GpTbuhvcmS4?si=8-LOJu-Ty7tCvsRd

P.S reposting here as it’s based on today’s discussion.

By the time he gets to know what is love 100 women ka destory kar chuka no offense to ksg fans but he reminds me of ksg.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Sam and Rohit both are good actors but today Rohit outshined. Ab mention ruhi killed it for me plus mandir scene was a bit too much….. one complain why Ar went mute mode and didn’t fight back with dadisa? I was really hoping he would blast at her.

because Kaveri was not wrong .. he himself got in this mess .. what Kaveri did with Abhira is wrong make her say lies in court on the trap of getting Madhav n Vidya reunite

but Kaveri exposing Ruhi and Armaan was not a lie .. all this has happened… and Abhira should have been aware of this situation..

Abhira would have been more hurt and in a more distressing situation if after saying I love you to each other .. making out and then Ruhi matter would have been told to her ..

Today Ruhi armaan angle has been revealed to everyone .so the family ( kids and manisha can’t even pressure Abhira to get back with armaan .. it’s a serious matter )

Ironically Abhira is in vidya’s position… what vidya herself could not forgive Madhav about has happened with Abhira ..

Vidya never saw Armaan’s mother but she had the son to remind her of him .. Abhira has seen Ruhi and she has seen her constant presence in their life and marriage..

we had been saying Abhira is being cheated.., even a friend should have been told .. because Abhira was constantly talking about chit wali infront of Ruhi ..
that time Armaan should have told her .. the situation .. but we need MUs to keep the leads together as well as apart

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab dialogues today made me feel that they will not get together before a leap and Ab actually become a successful lawyer..

I know it is a typical dialogue said by leads.. But they have shown Ab different from typical itv female.. Don't think they would have given such a strong dialogue mentioning Ak dream only for her to retract...

Even I feel the same. Divorce will go through for some reason. Armaan's biological mother's truth will finish differences between madhav and vidya once for all. It will make armaan question his whole life so will decide to start a fresh, before reunion with abhira. Abhira will get more dissapointed on relationships after ak revealation. Even I feel a leap will be possible after divorce will go through. Armaan and Abhira will part ways to focus on their individual lives while armaan being hopeful about their story will start a fresh in future and abhira being uncertain about if they really have a future together. I know this is little too much logical for ITV. But they can't just avaiy write dialogues for leads. Kuch toh mutlab hoga. They can't just show abhira running into armaan's arms after all these dialogues. Also armaan telling that he is ready to wait for abhira for lifelong must also have a meaning. The way they played out abhira's trust breaking through rumaal past revealation, the only way to make abhira believe armaan's feelings for her are true is to show they have not changed even after few years. They may part ways on cordial status but I don't see a reunion soon. And that's really good. Hope makers will play this track in a sane way.
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I can't take Armaan seriously because he questioned Dadisa.i will only accept him the day he can take a stand against Ruhi

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : to be absent from armaan's wedding preparation & let armaan figure out his feelings for abhira himself.

Madhav hota shaadi mein toh abhira abhira bolke armaan ke charo taraf ghumte

Yeah correct he staying away from Armaan helped because he was not put in a bad situation at all .. like he kept quiet about divorce

He did not support Abhira .. in the bachelor party fiasco .

he would have fought with Kaveri n Vidya .. and Armaan would have got super defensive.. and become their shield

He walking out and staying away helped Armaan figure out how toxic his father’s family really is

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't understand it then..

Why give big dialogues to Ab if they don't intend her to keep it... Unless sthg drastically happen... It then shows her just being impulsive even now...

Same with Ar... Big dialogues of love and if he don't fight for it now, then again no growth..

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

After watching abhira confronting armaan, I wish iska 10x version, when she confronts mg after revelation & mandir mein jaake 4-5 nariyal phod desmiley39