Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Good old ego. Kaveri had enjoyed the blind obedience of her family for decades. Abhira's entry into the house challenged that. She kept speaking up and challenging her ways, and encouraged others to speak up their mind as well. Now multiple members of the family openly disagree with her, and she can't have that.

Armaan is supposed to be her chabbi wala gudda, who should do things for his family and firm, never for himself. Any normal person would call armaan's decision to have his crush/love get married to his brother extremely dumb, but to Kaveri this was expected of him. Armaan to her is someone who should simply be doing things for others.

Yes for Kaveri it was normal to accept that Arman will give up his love to his younger brother .. she is so blinded by ego .. she could not see that this has been the reason she has lost her grandson

I can’t call him favourite because it does not seem like ..

She is a vile lady and I cannot call her by her moniker in the house because no elder wishes their own family to lead such empty lives ..

The only logical way out is Abhira asking Armaan to leave Poddar house and set up another house in Rose garden ..or live in another city.. tell Armaan your grandmother has thrown me out of her house I won’t step back there .. under any circumstances.. because if I do .. it will create disharmony…

I can stay with Papa in this house .. and you can balance both families .. or you can stay here with us

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

it has to be Vidya or Goenkas who told Abhira. only they know. if Ruhi and Goenkas tell that Kaveri came with Abhira to the house, then he knows everything.

Its that simple.

Will he really not care how Abhira found out?!

Normal person can think it was Ruhi ...Atleast woh toh sochna chahiye ..Usne usse mandap pe choda so first shak uspe hi hona chahiye...I am hoping ye bhaisaab apne crying session ke baad toda toh Brain use kare...Atleast tum ek Vakeel ho bhai jo ek case keliye 5 lakh le rah hai 😄 😆...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Exactly we know Abhira koi revenge type ki ladki toh hai nahi ki tumne mujhe cheat kiya I will destroy your life type. If Armaan makes genuine constant efforts for redemption she will understand....But I am skeptical about Armaan...The trust issue with Armaan is for real and sirf Abhira ko nahi sabko hai....What he will do after this heartbreak makes the story moves ...Otherwise it's be like round round khelna

Initial heartbreak ke baad, I guess armaan ko pata chalega, ke dadi is involved, but the issue is sab pata hoke bhi woh kuch nahi kar sakta to win back abhira, cause dadi ne jo bola abhira ko sab sach hi hain.

He can show his concern/care for her usse zyada kuch nahi kar sakta, abhira kyu sune armaan ki even if ruhi tried to help armaan, then also why should she listen to her or manish goenka, when they were aware & kept her in dark??

I think she might read her mumma's diary again & will understand that her dad was her mumma's second chance in love & they loved each other deeply, aisa hi kuch hoga. But then doubt is ke armaan ki mumma ka sach pehle aayega ya akshara ka past ya dono ek saath reveal hoga 🤷‍♀️

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

what is it with these writers that want to make so many women villains in this show? ruhi, swarna, surekha, dadisa, vidya, kajal, and charu are all against abhira. that's more than half of the female characters. i'm not saying all the villains should be male either, but there shouldn't be this many women. i realized this after watching today's episode. it's just so disappointing to see women fighting against other women.

Edited by Sa7861 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

Till now Ar has shown his anger Ab and Sanjay , it’s high time he should divert it towards Kv and Ruhi.

THIS. Its do or die situation now for Ar. If this time he doesn’t give back to especially KP then I am done with Ar character.

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Normal person can think it was Ruhi ...Atleast woh toh sochna chahiye ..Usne usse mandap pe choda so first shak uspe hi hona chahiye...I am hoping ye bhaisaab apne crying session ke baad toda toh Brain use kare...Atleast tum ek Vakeel ho bhai jo ek case keliye 5 lakh le rah hai 😄 😆...

who are this ppl paying 5lakhs to Ar Po?? I mean this guy cant open his mouth in front of his family court me kya wakalat karta hoga?? Seriously makers thoda kam lapeto something believable😂
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

who are this ppl paying 5lakhs to Ar Po?? I mean this guy cant open his mouth in front of his family court me kya wakalat karta hoga?? Seriously makers thoda kam lapeto something believable😂

jab mmuh kholta hai...kuch galat hi bota hai...abhira ke grad day per bhi hero banne ke chakkar mein publicaly sorry bol raha tha...mahan ban jaayee...but when people were telling abhira married him for paisa...to koi jawab na diya gaya isse...😂 makers ne iska profession galat chun liya hai...😂 kahin se vakeel nahi lagta...na sochne mein...na bolne mein...😂

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab also knew extent to which Kv could go.. Did her insecurities not get triggered.. It might be the same with Ar.. It is very very difficult to defend against emotional manipulation when they hit at your insecurities..

Yes, abhira does know the extent which kv can go and that is a main reason for her fear. But still even though kv intentions were vile but aren't today her dialogues are 100% true considering armaan's behavior? Even not for another girl but he might leave her for family in future. I did felt bad for abhira but I didn't find anything extragged in kv dialogues today. Even though I don't know what mirch masala ruhi will add but considering things like shiv shakti kaand, abhira must find everything which was going behind her back. Also Abhira did trust armaan didn't believe kv till the end. For armaan, abhira kept saying that I love you but I can't trust you. So he knew its not just about maafi but about trust too. So if armaan blames abhira for not trusting him , it will downgrade whatever growth he showed in past few episodes. Plus now he knows deal truth too. So he also knows the extent kv can go, he used do blindly believe that everything kaveri does is right unlike abhira . Anyways, I will not come to any conclusions till I see roohi-abhira , abhira-armaan confrontations and armaan's reaction in episodes. Lets see how makers will play this out. But for the first time I feel like makers do have a good plan about how to carry this track. The only illogical thing was that video. That's hilirious 🤣🤣🤣.

that recording.....pata nahi kahan se aayee....dadi keeps tab on sab ki private life too???😂 OMG...yeh to crime types hai...

But jo bhi ho.....from what ruhi is saying and how she is behaving....she sounds so desparate...and it openly shows ruhi married rohit after armaan ka vaada....it openly shows armaan and ruhi were sort of cheating with rohit...how can dadi b so cool about it??

zaroor koi na koi catch to hoga hi.....ruhi ko use kar ke...armaan abhira ke against...dadi will show ruhi her place too....😂..warna poddars looks really awful as a family....

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes for Kaveri it was normal to accept that Arman will give up his love to his younger brother .. she is so blinded by ego .. she could not see that this has been the reason she has lost her grandson

I can’t call him favourite because it does not seem like ..

She is a vile lady and I cannot call her by her moniker in the house because no elder wishes their own family to lead such empty lives ..

The only logical way out is Abhira asking Armaan to leave Poddar house and set up another house in Rose garden ..or live in another city.. tell Armaan your grandmother has thrown me out of her house I won’t step back there .. under any circumstances.. because if I do .. it will create disharmony…

I can stay with Papa in this house .. and you can balance both families .. or you can stay here with us

This might happen for sometime maybe. What if court orders armaan and abhira to stay together for few months and abhira refuses to come back to PH. Madhav will definitely support her decision coz bande ko khud jana nahi hai ghar 🤭🤭🤭. If kv revealing rumaal past to abhira and divorce truth comes out together, that might happen.I feel instead of abhira finding about armaan's biological mother's truth paving way for another misunderstanding, it will be better if armaan finds out himself and abhira backs him up.