Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah today his jumping jack antiues and yesssss remind me of that horrifying restaurant, its just RP don't make you feel cringe...

Same scene deke writer's bol rhe hsi ruhi pehla pyaar nhi thi..

Toh armaa ke actions same kyun hai...smiley36

Although I now know ki ruhi uska pyaar nhi thi otherwise we cn see he had that courage ki he wouldn't let her easily marry his own brother...

But actions armaan ke us time jaise hi hai...

yup......till now armaan ke behaviour mein zyada fark nahi dikhaya hai makers ne.....ott for ruhi and ott for abhira too...BUT

family ke liye ruhi ko chod diya.....

and abhira ke liye usi family ko...saath saath armaan jaise bande ne mandap per ruhi ko bhi chod diya.......coming from armaan its a big thing....

But again, IMO makres should have some better plans to show the difference...

the smartest thing they did in favour of armaan is making him declare his love for abira on the mandap.....

agar yeh nahi kiya hota to armaan ki love story with abhira would have been doomed...๐Ÿ˜‚

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I agree Ar action/ reaction for Ab vs Ru is different and does show Ar loves Ab. I am just talking from writing perspective. We all makers/ writers do come up with shi*t writing sometime. I am just hoping they write solid dialogues for all KP verbal diarrhea ๐Ÿคฎcalling Ab dusri choice, she pointed Ar has soft corner for Ru and can leave her in future yada yada

I really hope Abhira pulls the mask of Piddars n Goenkas off for the all the bahwas parvarish talks to them

she calls of suwarna and surekha and tells them so thatโ€™s why you both were so negative towards me from the start .. you were waiting for me to leave so that Ruhi gets settled with my husband this is your gandi parvarish

And telling Kaveri paper legal marriage is not ok to you .. but jeth bhabhi gulu gulu cheating younger brother is ok for you .. this is your parvarish

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah today his jumping jack antiues and yesssss remind me of that horrifying restaurant, its just RP don't make you feel cringe...

Same scene deke writer's bol rhe hsi ruhi pehla pyaar nhi thi..

Toh armaa ke actions same kyun hai...smiley36

Although I now know ki ruhi uska pyaar nhi thi otherwise we cn see he had that courage ki he wouldn't let her easily marry his own brother...

But actions armaan ke us time jaise hi hai...

Yes you are correct .. since actors were changed .. I could not make this connection

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I loved how dadi also mentioned ki ab toh vo tumse pyaar karta hai yeh baat toh pura shehar janta hsismiley37smiley37

Armaan...

I mean obviously he speaks 100 times ki he loves abhira daily..

Jabse pata laga hai he is doing mala jaap..

Seriously ek introvert bnde ko extrovert bna diya abhira ne...

Ab iska heartbresk dekhna hai mujhe..

But abhira ko leke subtle tha hi kab armaan..

He was always vocal and handsy to her publically..

Not to forget that ar-ru marriage wgere he was openly walking behind her or conginously ghurooing her in his own marriage functions not to forget left his sangeet midway becoz abhira was not there.. .

Abhira ek alag understanding ladki hai kitne araam se keh rhi hai aapne ultimatum diya use ehsaas nhi tha..sahi maaynon mein jo sach hai..

But yeh ladki ise bol bol ke MUs karvani pad rhi hai๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I really hope Abhira pulls the mask of Piddars n Goenkas off for the all the bahwas parvarish talks to them

she calls of suwarna and surekha and tells them so thatโ€™s why you both were so negative towards me from the start .. you were waiting for me to leave so that Ruhi gets settled with my husband this is your gandi parvarish

And telling Kaveri paper legal marriage is not ok to you .. but jeth bhabhi gulu gulu cheating younger brother is ok for you .. this is your parvarish

i m waiting for this....i want abhira ke dhamaakedaar dialogs...and dadi ruhi goenkas ke sharm se bhare expressions...๐Ÿ˜‚

sab ki bolti band kar de...and apni and unki kya aukaat hai and kya differnec in parvarish hai...and kya values hain.....dikhaate hue....sir ooncha kar ke nikle...๐Ÿ˜‚

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

exactly my feelings

I really hope that what Madhav wanted to see- to see Armaan speak up against Kaveri for Abhira and fight for his pyaar will not happen and Abhira's trust that he is a different person from Madhav whom she can trust will be proved right. I hope that Armaans words of forever and never letting any 3rd person get in between them will not be empty promises.

Its time we see a fierce Armaan who will destroy Kaveri and Ruhi for hurting his Abhira

Exactly we know Abhira koi revenge type ki ladki toh hai nahi ki tumne mujhe cheat kiya I will destroy your life type. If Armaan makes genuine constant efforts for redemption she will understand....But I am skeptical about Armaan...The trust issue with Armaan is for real and sirf Abhira ko nahi sabko hai....What he will do after this heartbreak makes the story moves ...Otherwise it's be like round round khelna

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

For a moment I was worried that Ab will go in Gk house alone and Kv will remain hidden.. But good that she went in..

Kv is like the puppet master who make ppl dance according to her egoistical whims... No person matters to her.. Such one dimensional her character has been turned into.. Not even a jhalak of remorse as to what she is abt to do

Though woh Flipper Goenka koi kaam ka nahi hai ,,,but Kaveri ko insult karne Wakt he get different energy...So woh kambe ki tarah waha khada bhi tha but he saw Kaveri also involved in this revelation and I felt some point he will point out that ...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I felt my heart break seeing Abhira's expressions when Kaveri told her that you are not Armaan's first choice. his first choice is Ruhi.

My god, Sam was amazing there.

I literally wanted to go hug her

I just wish Armaan ko iss conversation kahi se bhi mile...Just like aaj woh projector aa gaya dha...Dekhne do uska pyaari dadi ne Abhira se kya kya bola just becoz of his own stupidity ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Star parivaar award mein coolest dadi ka award dadisa ko milni chahiye

Dadi saw the recording in which her choti bahu is saying she got married to rohit just because his elder brother promised to love her foreversmiley36. Kal tak shaq tha ab yakeen ho gaya hain ke, rohit ko kisi kachre ke dabbe se utake laate thesmiley39

Surprisingly dadi still is okay with ruhi, knowing she never loved rohit, spoiled his life & was staying in that house for 9+ months after rohit's disappearance only for armaan, & she is just letting it go ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

And dadi ke paas yeh recording kab se hain?? If she had it already, does that mean she was already aware of ruhi's intentions and knowingly gave in to her manipulations during divorce time?? If she recently got it, then 1 din mein yeh kaise arrange kar liya, I thought the kidnapper was her dushman, why would he share this video with her ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I just wish Armaan ko iss conversation kahi se bhi mile...Just like aaj woh projector aa gaya dha...Dekhne do uska pyaari dadi ne Abhira se kya kya bola just becoz of his own stupidity ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜

I was thinking the same, just like armaan ka video dadi ke paas aaya same way dadi abhira conversation ka video koi bana de & armaan ko bhej desmiley37

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago