Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

rohit asked ar what if you feel as jimmedari bhabhi if loves you , will you forget your chitwali move on and love bhabhi. Ar said no. A broken heart can't be mended. Rohit went away with these words because of ar sacrifice.. He listened before ruhi convo to swarna that she lost her soulmate , ruhi ar convo that she can't move on in life. That's where ruhi ar both words made rohit go away.

Rohit was aware of Armaan's zimmedari/majburi ki shaadi like everyone else, he also knew about chitwali but Rohit didn't know about Ar-Ab verbal deal of one year after getting married. Yes, Ar-Ru's words made Rohit go away and maybe he landed in trouble afterwards (accident/ coma/amnesia etc) so he is still not returning yet.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arman told all details about abhira to ruhi. Even about his family he told ruhi initially.They had that rapport. Ar never shared anything with abhira . Reg vidya maa she got to know when yuvi kidnapped her. He never said much to her.

He had that connection with Roohi where he could discuss everything with her. I don't remember if he kept any secret from her.

Abhira and Armaan always looked like buddies to me who could have fun Nd cared about eachother but trust was always from Abhira's side.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

That too in the middle of a road.

Projector beech raste mein smiley37

Aur yeh clip tab ki hai jab kaveri didn't even know about their affair, toh who shot it smiley37

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

That’s why I kept on saying he lost his memory.. he is having partial dementia smiley36

smiley36

I like armaan as a standalone character but can't root this confused pendulum with any of the two girls, jiske saath bhi hoga usko barbaad kar degasmiley36

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

armaan does not deserve anyone smiley36 main toh bolthi hun he should stay away from all the girls. Kya patha he may say i love you too one more girl and will sing below song

https://youtu.be/LKxMypKIclc?si=kJ9NzMFWE3sxkg3A

Request for acha admi this time also please smiley36

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Y did she go with dadi ,she should have gone to Armaan first to ask

I agree, makes sense but fir road ke beech mein projector Kahan se aaya smiley36

And dadisa ke paas roohi armaan ke clips kaise aaye?

Writers tun hoke likh rahe thay Aaj ka episode Shayadsmiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Request for acha admi this time also please smiley36

na let at least rishta show single women can handle everything than depending on a man smiley36 Girls should know every time man will not come to save them they have to self sufficient to handle everything. I got to know from bird app that many kids of 12 years watch this show they need to understand why education and career is important smiley36will root for both the girls to have successful career than AA.

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

na let at least rishta show single women can handle everything than depending on a man smiley36 Girls should know every time man will not come to save them they have to self sufficient to handle everything. I got to know from bird app that many kids of 12 years watch this show they need to understand why education and career is important smiley36will root for both the girls to have successful career than AA.

Being single and not having a man toh best hai. If that can be shown, nothing like it. But serial mein toh mostly they get love interest/husband for the heroine, toh i would prefer acha aadmi than Armaan. Nothing against Armaan, he is a good man . I don't dislike him , but mujhe thoda pendulum lagta hai. Bechara jaldi confuse ho jata hai smiley36 toh it's not safe for either of the girls to be with him.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Being single and not having a man toh best hai. If that can be shown, nothing like it. But serial mein toh mostly they get love interest/husband for the heroine, toh i would prefer acha aadmi than Armaan. Nothing against Armaan, he is a good man . I don't dislike him , but mujhe thoda pendulum lagta hai. Bechara jaldi confuse ho jata hai smiley36 toh it's not safe for either of the girls to be with him.

They can even show them as Jahnvi Joshi of main hoon saath tere. Fl is maasi of the kid but raising It as her own kid. She gets taunts from society as people think the kid was born out of wedlock but still ensures that her kid will have a good life by working hard and never disclosed truth to kid that she is his maasi .

https://youtu.be/NI90J0aeAtE?si=pU8pFSjY5JZHvhXE

AB can also be like that or else they will turn her into another maa by bringing new man with every leap. instead of that they can show her single and then falling in love with someone.

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why can’t Abhira go question that vile women about her past with Abhria’s husband ? she have every right to question that immoral women and her immoral acts, when that women can bring DV and ask Abhria to sing the papers why can’t Abhira question her chahath of having EMA with her jeth after sending her pathi upar, if she left PH once She made Rohit run away and not guilt tripped ,manipulated and got her wig wali to manipulate Armaan would have moved on and lived happily with Abhria in a few days as he never loved that women and it’s just infatuation. Armaan told her many times that nothing can happen btwn them but this women never left him alone and always begged him like how she begged to say him ILU and marry her even after he declared he loves someone else. She is shameless and always remain one. She ruined Rohit’s life and that will always haunt her.

The mistake Armaan did was not drawing the lines and ask that women to shut up and get lost from his life so now he is getting his due and he have to suffer a lot before he can get Abhira back into his life.

No one even cares what that vamp Ruhi Birla does as long as she doesn’t come btwn the leads and hopefully she will I’ll be out of the montage soon just like her mom. Am pretty sure she will get her due share of bejathi for ruining others lives for her selfishness.

@bold: this is not a small thing....and on top of that he was marrying her too.....armaan is to b blamed....a lot....who is ruhi to interfer in her life...and y did armaan let her....

i totally disagree with swarna ki abhira P nanu cheen rahi thi...but i agree, ruhi is not answerable to abhira....armaan is.....abhira is questioning ruhi as dadi rought her to ruhi.....by right she should question armaan.....

that would have been better.......but dadi knew, ltaking abhira to ruhi will b better...as ruhi will have the support of goenkas...and abhira will b all alone without armaan.....