Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

What about Green Tea ka Brand Ambassador - Ahem Modi 🍵

Kokila modi as saassmiley42 I LIKE IT

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aane do jsiko aana hai. I have wayched enough ITv to know anything can happen in a show tomorrow. So, I don't care. Show aaj hai kal nhi bhi hosakta hai.. Mera interest bhi chala jaaye kuch dino mein, who knows?? I enjoy watching the current episode, future mein jo hona hai ho.

Since you were discussing ruhi ka future I thought you must be interested. Anyways everyone will have their perspective of the story. I hope they will at least keep AB's career intact rather than spoil it for useless AA and show women do not need a man to survive. I even want the same for Ruhi to avoid Armaan and move on. she can peacefully exit from this nonsense.
Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ruhi ke liye brad pitt layenge ya nahi ye nahi patha but AB ke liye shayad stationary dukaan ka maalik AA banke aasaktha hai smiley36In rishta DKP treats FL like that anupama ko hi dekhlo isiliye I prefer PL over FL as PL looks sane at the end of the story. and SP Ke FL ke history ke according savi bhi IAS se teacher ban gayi. So AB ka bhi career barbad hoga

@bold in yrkkh there is no parallel lead. You can check list of characters on wikipedia as there is a list of main characters and recurring cast. Only ML & FL are main characters all other characters are supporting characters (recurring cast). We call them PL by choice or by seeing them on montage but once a PL or pivotal character, will turn least significant by the end. Which PL looked sane by the end of S1 or S2? So this assumption that third-angle will have a better character arc couldn't be considered a must for all seasons.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold in yrkkh there is no parallel lead. You can check list of characters on wikipedia as there is a list of main characters and recurring cast. Only ML & FL are main characters all other characters are supporting characters (recurring cast). We call them PL by choice or by seeing them on montage but once a PL or pivotal character, will turn least significant by the end. Which PL looked sane by the end of S1 or S2? So this assumption that third-angle will have a better character arc couldn't be considered a must for all seasons.

S2 Sirath who raised karthik's kids and they showed karthik had better married life with sirath no divorce with her where as with naira it was always been divorce and separation. S3 you can check sheep result so I can not discuss much about it.

May be for legacy viewers they do not want to accept that there is a PL now. but post introduction of Sirath there is a parallel legacy running. FL and PL both will stay until the end of the season. And all unnecessary characters die or exit before the leap

Wikipedia even I can edit. It can not be source of truth.

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

All should forget that two season whatever is being shown in this season have never been shown in both that season and neither fl mother ,has been character assassinated ever like this season

S2 Sirath who raised akshara and they showed karthik had better married life with no divorce with her where as with naira it was always been divorce and separation. S3 you can sheep result so I can not discuss much about it.

May be for legacy viewers they do not want to accept there is a PL now. but post introduction of Sirath there is a parallel legacy running. FL and PL both will stay until the end of the season. And all unnecessary characters die or exit before the leap

Wikipedia even I can edit. It can not be source of truth.

Sirat was FL after Naira's death not a PL. Wikipedia is checked and updated by PH too.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

as I said Wikipedia even I Can edit. It's edited by contributors. I am one among them. Just that I never edited rishta but I have edited other show wiki. so it is not the source of truth.

as I said Wikipedia even I Can edit. It's edited by contributors. I am one among them. Just that I never edited rishta but I have edited other show wiki. so it is not the source of truth.

If Sirat was PL then who was FL after Naira's death?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

If Sirat was PL then who was FL after Naira's death?

She was the FL. Her kids are PLs. They will be part of the show until the end of the season unfortunately.